APPLICANTS.

The 12 sources of life (Three more spots OPEN)

 

 

Username |Character's name |Ullzang |color | power |Age |love interest.

 

 

 
 

APlusInsipirit | Yang Mei Nu | Kim Seuk Hye | pink|Power of Empathy | 21| xiu min.

Your character fits perfectly with the color you chose and that's exactly what I wanted ^ ^.
your form was very well detailed and it was just a pleasure to read.
Congratulations! 

 
 

SallyforevaSeo Min Jung  | Tang Gou aka Candy | gold|Power of heat and sun| 18| kris.

 

It was a very neat form.
I loved that she has a fun and bright personality but also has a very strong and adventurous side to her.
I think it would be very fun to write for such a character.
Congratulations!

 
 

angeltears-315hwang yeon rin jung roo | black|angel of death| 18| kai.

Although you choose the black color , your character is not too sad or too dark.
she has exactly the right amount of sadness and for a good reason.

I loved the fact that she volunteers in a hospital.
Congratulations!

 
 

ChristSella.seul-ah Baek Su Min | green |nature| 17| lay.

The form was very detailed and the character you gave me is a delicate and fragile but still distant and complicated.
 its a good combination in my opinion.
Congratulations!

 

 
 

ihearthongki_|kang hye rilee dasom | silver|weather| 18| chen

Form was nice and I liked the conflicts between the family and how it affects her ...

Congratulations! 

 

 

kmusiclover| yoon hee jin |byeon seo eun  | blue|water| 18| suho.

the personaty you gave me fits perfectly with your chosen color and chosen love interest ^ ^.

its organized and detailed and i enjoyed it very much.

Congratulations!

 

 

Elleon_Luna Han Sung Hee| Kim Shin Yeongwhite|memory manipulation| 19| baekhyun

the personaty  fits with your chosen color and love interest ^ ^.

its organized i enjoyed it .

Congratulations!

 

tamino choi ah ra| Jang Hae Byeol|purple|Creating illusions and control dreams| 20|chanyeol

so... yeah I decided to finally grab a place in the story  because I had an interesting idea for her personality and so that we could enjoy the story together.
I hope you'll like it :)