Fanservice-Kyu

Stalk-Kyu

Two big things have changed for Kyuhyun since the day he had realized, that he was in love with Ryeowook: Not only he had the feeling, that he wanted to be by Ryeowook's side and with him 24/7, but also Super Junior's promotion-activities had started again, which made it kind of hard for Kyuhyun to really do something with Ryeowook. It was a lucky day for him, when they had some promotion-work together, for example being on a show or having a photoshooting with him. Then, they had some time to talk on their way there, but mostly their topic then was the show or shooting itself or one of them was just too exhausted from all the work before so he just fell asleep right when they got into the car.

Kyuhyun sighed loudly as he sat in the car after he had finished a solo-activity. It was quite late at night and he knew, that tomorrow would be exhausting as well, because they would have a little promotion-concert, so he tried to get as much rest as possible. Eventhough he loved his fans from the bottom of his heart, it was still exhausting to do all the work. He laid his head back against the headrest and his eyes slowly sunk. He was nearly asleep, as he heard, that someone else got into the car. 'Hu? I thought, we just drive home. Did we pick someone else up?', he thought and became curious. He opend his eyes again, looked to the side and straight into the other's eyes. His heart shortly stoped beating as he realized, who he was looking at.

„You're up? I thought, you were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up.“, Ryeowook said gently.

„Hm~“, was Kyuhyun's short answer to this. He didn't answer more, because he was still a bit sleepy, eventhough he had a little heart-attack just a few seconds ago. Ryewook let out a little chuckle. 'How can someone be so adorable? Isn't he exhausted at all from all the work and can't be cute due to this?', Kyuhyun thought and drifted away in his thoughts.

„Ahh, I'm so excited about the concert tomorrow. Seeing our beloved ELFs again, I really missed them all“, Ryeowook continued talking, bringing Kyuhyun back from his thoughts, „Aren't you excited, too? We should give them a really good show, right?“.

Kyuhyun nodded in agreement: „Yeah, we have to.“.

Ryeowook nodded, too, then he looked to Kyuhyun again: „Are you okay? You really seem to be tired. You should rest a bit. You can use my shoulder as a pillow!“, Ryeowook said in a worried tone. The maknae's heart stopped beating for the second time within 2 minutes because of this suggestion. Does the smaller one even know, what he was doing to him? Without thinking about it, Kyuhyun moved closer to Ryeowook, leaned his head on Ryeowook's shoulder, getting into a comfortable position and closed his eyes. A slight blush appeared on his face due to this unknown closeness, but because it was night and really dark in the car, it was just bearly seeable. Ryeowook was suprised by this. Since when did the maknae do what he was told to or even like or accept or do skinship so easily? Anyway, he didn't care about it. As long as Kyuhyun was able to rest a bit, he was okay with it. He lifted his hand and patted Kyuhyun's head, slowly stoking over the maknae's unstyled, straight hair, trying to relax him a bit. But this actually had the opposite effect: Kyuhyun's heart started beating faster and he felt really warm. 'He really doesn't know, what he is doing to me... but damn, this feels good. I want this to never stop!', he thought and a little smile appeared on his lips. He kept his eyes closed during the whole drive home, enjoying the feeling and thoughts, which ran through his minds, all about Ryeowook obviously. As they arrived at their dorm, the little singer carefully shook Kyuhyun's shoulder.

„Hey, wake up. We're home“, he wispered softly, not wanting to wake the younger one up too abruptly.

„Hm, I'm up“, Kyuhyun murmured as answer and got up from the comfortable shoulder of his beloved person. He really looked sleepy, which was the reason, Ryeowook instantly sent him to bed, not allowing any contradiction. In bed, Kyuhyun thought about his love again. 'I want him to be here … please … come here, Ryeowook, and pat my head again', Kyuhyun thought and sighed, but quickly drifted away into the dreamland.

 

 

The next day, just like Kyuhyun had foreseen it, was really exhausting. They got to the concert hall early in the morning, trained for the whole day and practiced some difficult parts again and again. The trio of Super Junior K.R.Y. had extra-work to do, because they also had some songs from their sub-unit to sing, too, which didn't make it any better for Kyuhyun.

As it was just 3 hours before the concert, every member took a shower and they sat backstage for hair and make-up. In this time, each member by themselves relaxed and let the following concert flow through their head. Kyuhyun sat on a sofa backstage, arms folded, eyes closed. He was deep in thoughts. 'Okay, Kyuhyun, you're a game-master! You can play this real-life-game, too! Oh I just remember, I haven't been playing Starcraft lately. I should play it soon again … Oh wait, wrong thoughts! Okay, Kyuhyun, the following concert is just for your fans, for your ELFs, who are supporting you and Super Junior. You do your very best for them, got it?! … Ah I wonder, what Ryeowook is doing right now. He's probably checking up his hair again or he's doing some vocal-exercises. I'm sure, he'll do great at the concert just like he always does. And he'll look so adorable and handsome like always, too...', he thought as suddenly Siwon came to him.

„Kyu, we have 10 more minutes. We should go to our positions.“, he said and had an exciting expression on his face. Kyuhyun nodded and followed him. As then all gathered together, they made their cheer together and got ready to finally begin the show.

They all did very great. Nobody did a huge mistake, but the maknae's mind was absent. He did the dance like a machine, automatically moving correctly, but he couldn't concentrate on what he was doing. His thoughts always drifted away, when Ryeowook's part came up, glancing to the smallest member of Super Junior. He was so excited, that when Ryeowook was singing, he couldn't help but smile, eventhough it was a serious or even sad song. After 1 ½ hours of the show, it was time for the happy-go-lucky songs, to which they were able to freely walk to wherever they want to and do some fanservice for their beloved ELFs. Yesung started dancing around weirdly like always when he has to do freestyle-dancing, making ELFs laugh a lot. Shindong walked around, cutely waving to the fans and making cute or funny faces for photos. Sungmin did the same, but because he was an expert at aegyo, he did a lot of cute poses. Leeteuk and Kangin decided to walk around together, bending down to the fans and high-fiving them happily. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon, the infamous fanservice-trio, were hugging each other or giving little kisses on each others cheeks. Siwon's happy, bright face and EunHae's interactions were the death of all Siwonest and shippers. Kyuhyun was kidding the fans with showing some skin, but he actually wore a tanktop underneath his shirt, so the fans just got teased by him. He looked to Ryeowook, who was happily waving to the fans, too, sometimes posing with a peace-sign for a photo. A little smile appeared on Kyuhyun's face. A plan, inspired by the SiEunHae-trio was made in his head and he went into the direction of the little man. He playfully hugged him from behind, also making a V-sign for a photo. Ryeowook was supprised at first, because he didn't see Kyuhyun coming to him, but then the smiled even brighter than before. The ELFs, who could barely see some KyuWook interactions live were screaming like crazy.

After a little while, Kyuhyun let go of Ryeowook again, but wispered in his ear: „Should we play with them more?“. He grinned a bit, letting it look like he just does it out of fun and for the fans, but actually, he asked, because wanted to be close to Ryeowook, using fanservice as a excuse. Ryeowook hesitated a bit, but then he nodded, Kyuhyun's heart made a jump of happiness inside his chest. Another grin appeared on his face, but this time, it was a little bit more evil.

„Piggyback me!“, he ordered and Ryeowook looked at him with big puppy eyes.

„Really? Why don't you piggyback me?“, he whined and made a cute pout.

Kyuhyung smiled and placed a little kiss on Ryeowook's cheek, earning a loud scream from the fans: „Because now you owe me something“, Kyuhyun mentioned playfully evil. Ryeowook was once more supprised by Kyuhyun's action, but then, he turned around and get down a bit. Kyuhyun realized the hint, got his arms around Ryeowook's neck and Ryeowook lifted him up. Ryewook started walking, smiling and laughing brightly because he had fun with the maknae on his back and Kyuhyun himself smiled a lot, too. After a few meters, Kyuhyun got back onto his own knees again. He patted Ryeowook's head as a reward, then he gave Ryeowook another pat on his before he left to another side of the stage. For the rest of the concert, Kyuhyun couldn't stop smiling and dancing around full of energy. The other members were a bit irritated by the hyperness of the maknae, but they were happy, that Kyuhyun did such a good job during the live.

After 3 hours, the concert was over. Everyone went offstage and got some bottles of water. Whenever they walked past someone, they said: „You did a great job tonight!“, because they all felt like it was probably one of the best Super Junior concerts ever. Kyuhyun sat on the sofa again. His body was exhausted like hell and he felt like he just could sleep for 3 days in a row right here and now, but instead, he let the live go through his head again. 'Woah~ this was really a great concert!! And Ryewook was so good. His vocal-skills really improve every day. And how cute he looked, when I kissed his cheeks. I feel really proud, that I finally had the courage to do it! Probably the next time, I can even kiss him on the lips? I wonder, what his lips feel like. They're probably really soft like velvet. And if they more against mine, it would be the best thing ever! Aish~ now I want another kiss … I really want to be in a relationship with him...with my little Wookie~', he thought and smiled to himself.

„Kyu, come, hurry, we want to go back to our dorm“, Leeteuk said to him as he found the youngest sitting around. Kyuhyun nodded and followed his leader. 'Just wait, Ryeowook. I'll soon be able to tell you about my feelings! I just have to! I really want you to be with me.'

 

 

 

Hey everyone ^-^

Ahhh~ I'm so sorry, I haven't worked on this fanfic for 3 monthes =_=;; I can't promise, but I try to update more frequently now! Hwaiting to myself!! kehe~