Screwed-up-day-Kyu

Stalk-Kyu

'You surely know, that because of promotions and cover-pictures, Super Junior have to do a lot of photoshoots, right? Today, it's such a day: Being together with the whole group in order to shoot photos for a quite unknown, but somehow still money-having brand. I don't even know, what they sell, but who cares? They give up a test-version anyway, so I'll find that out later... They just told us to smile a lot and to have a happy, product-selling shooting; nothing hard to do for a brilliant looking boygroup like Super Junior. We can do this!', Kyuhyun thought as he went through a corridor in a big building and through a door to the photoshooting-set and walked to the shooting-stage. But what he saw there, he instantly didn't like: Yesung and Ryeowook, who already started the shooting, were hugging each other tightly, smiling brightly, seemingly having fun while the photographer was really happy about catching such natural looking photos of them. Kyuhyun went straight to his leader.
"What is this?!", Kyuhyun asked, using a really harsh tone.
"What is what? They're shooting pictures. What's so weird about that on a photoset?", Leeteuk, being a bit suprised by the maknae's tone, answered and looked confused at him.
"Nothing's weird about that of course, but why are they hugging so tightly? And why are just they two shooting and not the whole group or at least more members?", Kyuhyun asked again. He eyeballed Yesung very closely like he was a really dangerous enemy.
"Did you forget today's topic? Being happy, enjoying the good time, being close, showing friendship. Come on! You couldn't forget that! And they asked us, if we could do some couple-shoots, too, so they started.", Leeteuk answered every question patiently, but he still wondered, what was up with Kyuhyun. He seemed really raged and not like his normal self.
"Then let me shoot pictures, too!", Kyuhyun said still in an angry tone and was ready to go in front of the camera, but Siwon held him back on his arm.
"You don't seem to be in the right mood to go up there and fit into that happy product-image. Please calm down first", the christian member told him in a calm voice. Kyuhyun wanted to respond something, but Siwon's strict glance told him better not to. So Kyuhyun sat down on a chair nearby and crossed his arms. He sighed deeply to calm himself down a bit, but as he opened his eyes again, he looked straight to the photoset with Yesung and Ryeowook again. Yesung and Ryeowook actually didn't do anything, what really good friends wouldn't do: They hugged a lot, they smiled together, they laughed together, they patted each others backs and heads and layed arms around each others shoulders and waists; But to Kyuhyun, it seemed like they had a bit too much fun being so close. He became angry again, which he clearly let others see it.
"Hahaha, our little Kyuhyunnie is jealous of Ryeowookie~!", Shindong laughed jokingly as he saw the angry maknae sitting there and staring at the photo-couple.
"I am not, and I repeat myself, not jealous of Ryeowook, fatso!!", Kyuhyun hissed deeply and dangerously and stared evily to Shindong, who backed away a bit. Kyuhyun had enough from this scene, so he decided to stand up and to walk a bit around in the huge building. After 10 minutes, he found a quiet lobby-like room, where he could sit down on a leather-sofa. He sighed deeply. 'I'm not jealous of Ryeowook, but of Yesung... How dare he touches my Ryeowook's waist and smile with him like an idiot', he thought and suddenly, it hit him like a thunder-: 'What a second...I am... jealous?!'. He stared in the empty space in front of him; He never had that feeling before. He never had the feeling of anger before to anybody, who touched Ryeowook or smiled with him or were really close friends with him. 'So ... that is what jealousy is like. I never thought, I'd be jealous of someone, considering Ryeowook isn't even mine right now...', he was still a bit in shock. After a couple of minutes, he was out of the shock again and after some more minutes, he seemingly calmed down again. He stood up and slowly walked back to the photoset. He stood next to Leeteuk, which wasn't coincidence. He had a plan.
"Ryeowook and Yesung don't seem to fit well together. Can't we take photos of the maknae-line instead?", Kyuhyun's suggestion sounded very reasonable and calm.
Leeteuk looked suprised to Kyuhyun: "Maknae-line? What do you mean?", he asked confused.
"Sungmin, whose look is very cute and maknae-like, Ryeowook, who is the eternal maknae and me, being the real maknae", Kyuhyun explained his idea. He actually wanted to make photos with Ryeowook alone, but that would be too obvious to ask for that, so he included Sungmin into his plan as well. Besides that, Kyuhyun was really good friends with Sungmin and he wanted to enjoy taking photos in order to fit into the product-image, like Siwon said before.
"That actually isn't a bad idea. I shortly go and ask.", Leeteuk said and went to a producer, who looked around, if everything was ok. Kyuhyun hasn't thought, his plan would end up so well.
"He said, it's a good idea, but not possible. They already set up every one of us with another member and changing this wouldn't be possible.", Leeteuk explained to Kyuhyun as he returned.
Kyuhyun squinted his eyes and looked grumpy. 'Damn it! My plan didn't work.', he thought. He observed the photoshoot very closely, checking every movement one of them, but was quite relieved, as finally the YeWook-couple was done with their shooting. Next were Eunhyuk and Donghae, who were just inseparable, even in photoshoots. Kyuhyun wasn't really interested in looking at them, because he already knew, they would do an excellent job, so he sat down on a chair nearby again. Ryeowook sat down next to him and looked at the maknae.
"Leeteuk told me your idea about maknae-line-photos! That was a really good idea. I haven't thought you could come up with such an idea.", Ryeowook started talking to him with his bright smile, but he just earned a "Hm~".
"Hu? What's up with you?", Ryeowook asked him confused and looked concerned to Kyuhyun.
"Nothing! What should be up with me?!", Kyuhyun scolded back totally annoyed. 'What am I doing?! Why am I still so angry? Especially with him... he just hugged back and did nothing more.'
"I don't know. You seem to be angry...", Ryeowook responded intimidated, stood up and wanted to leave, but Kyuhyun held him back at the write. The younger one didn't look up to him, but stared on the ground.
"I'm sorry ... I don't know, what's up by myself...", he sighed and let got of Ryeowook's wrist. Ryeowook just looked confused at the sitting one, but then he still decided to walk away and leave him alone. Kyuhyun again sighed deeply. 'Damn ... why do I get angry so fast? That really ! I didn't want to be so mean to him. ARGH! Why is my stupid mood always shifting like crazy?!', Kyuhyun thought and felt the anger rising up in him again.
"Kyuhyun? Can we take our photos now?", Siwon, who suddenly stood next to Kyuhyun, pulled him up on his upper arm. Kyuhyun looked confused at him first, but then nodded. Despite his negative and angry thoughts, Kyuhyun did a really good job with Siwon. They smiled and Siwon had his fun doing beloved skinship with him. After every couple was done with the couple-shootings, the producer decided to shoot the group-pictures. This was the least stressful one; just the basic standing, streaching one arm forward and smiling, which they had trained over a million times during their trainee-time.

After they were done with the shooting, Super Junior haeded back to their dorm. Back in his room, Kyuhyun shut the door behind himself. He needed some relaxation and calming and he knew exactly, how he could get that in a quick way. He went straight to his cupboard, opened the uppermost drawer and pulled out Ryeowook's t-shirt, which he 'stole' a week ago while doing the laundry. He stoke over it with his fingers, before he softly pressed it onto his face. He inhaled deeply, taking Ryeowook's still remaining scent. This scent always made him, even though his day was really ty up to now, smile. He used this method of lifting up his mood quite a lot during the last week, since he had this t-shirt and he actually didn't want to miss it again. It was just so relaxing for him.
"Guys! Come to the living room please! We need to talk about your assessment for today's shooting.", Leeteuk ordered everyone into the living room with a loud shout. Kyuhyun sighed. 'Can't they even leave me alone for one minute?! I don't wanna go and listen to him, whining for 30 minutes about how bad we did today...Ecpecially not, when today already was an annoying day!', he thought, but he knew the consequences for not coming to a little meeting, so he laid Ryeowook's T-shirt down on a little table in his room and went to the living room.
He sat down on a sofa next to Donghae and as all members were gathered, Leeteuk spoke: "Ok, guys. Actually...", he made a dramatic pause, "I don't have a lot to complain about today. Just a few little things! First, Eunhyuk, Donghae, I know, you're in a relationship, but could you please not show that so much on photoshoots? SM doesn't allow photos, which shows your relationship, so you have to take another photo again and again until you get a good one and that actually costs money and time and energy. So please stop that. And second, which is actually the last point already, Kyuhyun, I have absolutly no idea, what was up with you today, but being that angry on set is an absolute no-go! Besides that, being mean like this to a fellow group-member isn't professional, too. Ok then, that's already it!". Leeteuk claped his hands and smiled brightly.
"What can I do if I jus-", Kyuhyun started to defend himself, but got interrupted by the leader.
"I don't care, what you can do or what you can't do when it comes to work. We have to work perfect and professional. End of discussion!", Leeteuk clarified his point of view as a leader again.
Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes in a pissed way. 'So he dosen't even let me finish speaking?! He doesen't let me defend myself?!?! What's wrong with him?!', he thought and stood up angrily. Most of the members were gone out of the living-room already, so Kyuhyun went back to his room, too. As he walked in, he saw Ryeowook standing in his room.
"What are you doing here?", Kyuhyun asked confused and suprised. Ryeowook seldomly walked into other's rooms without asking for permission. Ryeowook turned around, holding his t-shirt in his hands.
"As I walked by your room, I could see my t-shirt lying here on the table. You found it? I have searched it everywhere already and I already thought, I have lost it for life.", Ryeowook said with a bright smile, seemingly happy to have his t-shirt back. Then, the older one walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.
Kyuhyun stood in his room and stared to the door, through which Ryeowook left. 'He ... took the t-shirt ...', was the only thought that crossed his mind, 'Ok, his smile was definitely worth seeing and really cute, but he took the t-shirt...'. This was a bigger shock, then Kyuhyun thought he would get, when he would give Ryeowook his t-shirt back. He really got used to this calming-method and now, it was gone within a second without giving him even an chance to farewell the always available sweet scent of Ryeowook. "Today just !", Kyuhyun said out loud and laid down on his bed, definitely not in the mood to do anything anymore today.