Laundry-Kyu

Stalk-Kyu

Eunhyuk put his last piece of clothing in one of the four full laundry basket.
"Are you sure, you don't need help? I have some free time and could come with you.", the main-dancer looked at Kyuhyun with a bit of a worried expression.
"Forget it! You just want to have a leverage against me, when it's your turn to do the laundry! Besides that, I hate doing laundry enough, so I don't need another person, who annoys me, with me!!", the younger one snapped back.
"Ya ya ya! It's not like this! I just want to be nice to you", Eunhyuk tried to protect his pure intent, but as he saw the dark sparkle in Kyuhyun's eyes, he backed away; even though he was older and physically stronger, the evil maknae still had a bigger psychological power.
"You're going now? Have fun!", Shindong, walking by on his way to the kitchen, teased Kyuhyun with a big grin on his face, which he ignored, because he didn't want to get more annoyed as he already was.


So one after one, Kyuhyun dragged the four full and heavy laundry baskets out of their dorm and down to his car, where he laded them into the trunk and on the backseats. As that was done, which has costed him already 30 minutes, he sat down behind the steering wheel and started driving downtown to a little open laundry room. Even though it was quite far away from the dorm, it was the only one, he could feel quite safe from getting attacked by crazy fangirls, because it was a pretty unknown one.
'Ok, here we go. Another thing I really hate about being in a big group like Super Junior: We have a lot of laundry. Normally, this wouldn't even bother me. For what do we have a laundry-lady coming twince every week, taking all our dirty laundry and bringing it back, clean, fresh washed, the next time, when she comes over again? Yeah, that's a big pro-point of being an idol! Everyone is jealous of me right now, right? But sadly, even the laundry-lady deserves some holidays, so there is approximately one month of the year, we have to wash our laundry by ourselves, because SM doesn't want to pay extra-money for another laundry-lady for four weeks. We of course have to be fair here as well, just like with washing the dishes, so every member has to do it for one time. Yeah, I know what you're  thinking, or better what you should think! 'Super Junior has ten members at the moment, but two times washing per week for four week holidays is just eight members. Do two members don't have to do it then?'. Being a math-genie, this was at least my first reaction. But here's the deal: These two extra members are our jokers! Whenever we have too much laundry, they have to do it then, but back to the topic! Because we don't have enough stress with promoting our new album, the laundry-lady set her mind to take her holidays now...well planed, isn't it? Let me stress something out, just in case you didn't figure out my sarcasm by yourself: That plan freaking ! But still, she's gone and I'm driving to the laundry room, and there, I have to wait until the washing mashine is done, so I can stuff all the clothes in the dryer and wait again. Uargh!! The waiting always makes me crazy!! And here goes your jealousy...or you think: 'Wow! They have a quite normal life sometimes, too! Oppa is so awesome!'. I prefer the second one...', Kyuhyun let out a sight and pulled his car over into a parking spot.


After another 30 minutes of discharging, he had the four laundry baskets in the open laundry room and pushed all the clothes into the washing mashines. He hurried up quite a lot with this, because a lot of clothes smelled really bad, because they were sweat-soaken from a dance-practice or just layed in their room for forever and got mis-used as dust-catcher. 'Some members are just really discusting!', Kyuhyun thought as he quickly pushed a really smelly and dirty t-shirt in the washing mashine. He continued the process, until he suddenly stopped.
He held a t-shirt in his hands, a simple one with not much pattern on it. A smile curled his lips upwards. He had totally forgotten, that the clothes of all Super Junior members also includes clothes of Ryeowook, and this t-shirt was just one of him. As he had a long and close look at it, he thought: 'I wonder why Ryeowook already put this in the laundry. He just wore this two days ago for a few hours only, plus it doesn't look dirty at all. It probably doesn't even smell bad', he lifted the shirt up and smelled on it, 'It's more the opposite. It smells great. A little bit vanille-scented, but also something different, just ... just like Wookie always smells.', his smile grew bigger, as he smelled on the t-shirt again, just remembering the other one becauce of his smell, 'I don't think, Ryeowook needs this t-shirt for a while.'. He layed the t-shirt back into an empty laundry basket and continued filling up the washing tube with other clothes left. Then, he set on the wash cycles and pressed the start-button. Kyuhyun looked around and saw the lonely t-shirt in the basket. He lifted it up and went back to his car, in which he layed Ryeowook's t-shirt.
He then looked around. Pulling his baseball-cap a little bit lower then it already was, he started walking down the street. Having to wait until the washing process was done, the young man just looked around, because he wasn't in this area of Seoul that often and he was curious about the shops here and there. His gamer heart secretly hoped, there was a game shop somewhere, where he could buy a cheap game.
After one hour of walking around and not finding a game shop, Kyuhyun returned to the laundry-room and pulled all the clothes out of the washing mashine, just to push them into the dryer and push the start-button again. He sighed. He got bored, because he already discovered all the shops nearby and wasn't in the mood to go any further. With another sigh, he sat down on a little wodden bench on one side of the room and took his mobile phone out. He wrote a text-message to his parents, just to tell them he will forever love them for doing the laundry everytime he was at home. Kyuhyun then started playing a little game on his phone, but after just 15 minutes, he got bored by it, too. He started randomly klicking through folders to sort out a few things until he klicked at the photo-folder. His smile grew bigger, sometimes a laugh escaped or he even giggled for a little while as he looked through all the selcas, he and Ryeowook made at the music program just a few days ago. 'It really was a good idea not to deleat any of them', he proudly nodded at his own idea and continued looking through the photos, not with not so much boredom anymore. He got shocked out of his photo-looking-trance, as suddenly a dryers started beeping like crazy, because they were done with the drying-process. Kyuhyun put his mobile-phone back into his trouser-pocket and started to discharge the now clean and dry clothes back into the laundry baskets. With them being loaded back into his car, he drove to the dorm. He first carried Ryeowook's unwashed t-shirt to his room, savely hiding it in a drawer in his own wardrobe, not without smelling one more time on it and taking in Ryeowook's scnent, which made him smile once more. He tried to calm his heart with thinking: 'This basically isn't stealing. Just keeping it because I want it with Ryeowook's scent on it...Ok that sounds a lot like I stole it...Aish! I don't care if it's stealing or not! I keep it just for a bit! End of discussion! I look creepy anyhow, this is just a little addition on it'.

 

After 30 minutes of carrying the heavy baskets up into the dorm again, every Super Junior member had clean clothes again. Luckily, because most of his group members didn't care about it, he didn't have to iron the clothes.
"What's up with you? You look more relaxed after you came back from laundry-cleaning. Didn't you say, you hate doing the laundry? Then why are you so happy now?", Eunhyuk, remembering Kyuhyun's bad mood from before, asked the maknae curiously.
"Let me say it like this: I got something I haven't even expect to find interesting and I can have a good time even with things I hate doing.", Kyuhyun, not telling the dancer any more details, left to his room.