Wandertrip-Kyu

Stalk-Kyu

'Wander-trip ....', a sigh could be heard from Kyuhyun, as Super Junior's manager told them about SM's CEO's idear.
Basically, it wasn't too bad; Wandering around for a whole day with a bunch of other SM artists in order to strengthen their solidarity and their brotherhoods, sisterhoods and friendships. The manager also already had announced the groups, in which they would be and with which other artists they would be and the groups, and that wasn't bad at all. Kyuhyun would be with his best friends Changmin and Victoria and also with a few others, with who he had a good relationship with. Also, the wandering-area wasn't too bad; He has been there for once already and it was really a good region with a pretty scenery. It was just the fact, that he couldn't be at home and play video-games for a whole day, which annoyed him a lot. 'But Ryeowook is also in my group. Hm~ this could be a lot of fun though', he cheered himself up for this idea.

So a week passed and all of his other fellow members, who already had their wander-trips, were enthusiasticly telling them about how great it has been.
As it finally was the day when Kyuhyun had his wandertrip, he actually was quite excited about it. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook packed their rucksacks together, so both had about the same weight in it, so it wouldn't be too exhausting for one of them.
They got to the meeting point, from where the wandering would start a little bit after 10am. They quickly apologized for being late, and the SM employee, who was their wander-trip leader for today, understood, that it wasn't their fault. Finally, Kyuhyun could see all artists of his group for today. There were Shinee's Taemin and Key, Boa, TRAX's Typhoon, The Grace's Dana and Sunday, SNSD's Jessica, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Sunny, Exo's Chanyeol, Kai, Tao and Chen and his best evil maknae friend DBSK's Changmin. f(x)'s Victoria and Luna just came running to the group.
"Ahhh, we're sorry! We know, we're late!", Victoria apologize and bowed deeply to the SM employee.
"Like always, you're the one, who is too late.", Kyuhyun had an evil smirk on his lips as he stood in front of his friend Victoria.
"Oppa~ don't tease me! It was totally Luna's fault today.", Victoria, who called the younger one oppa out of habit, whined. As they heard a lout 'YA!! It wasn't my fault!!' from Luna, both started laughing.
"Because everyone has arrived, we can start now. So just follow me. We're going to walk for good 5 hours now until we arrive at a little lodge, where we'll rest for a bit. There, we'll wait for cars, which will bring us down again and the trip ends then.", the employee announced loudly, so everyone could hear him clearly, and the whole group started walking.
They walked around in a really pretty scenery with a lot of grassland and a few little hills. The sun shone mercilessly above their heads, but because of the cool wind, it was very enjoyable. After a little while, the big group started to naturally split into little groups, walking with little distances between each other. Kyuhyun's and Ryeowook's group consisted of Victoria and Changmin. They had a nice chat about this and that. Sometimes, they stoped in order to take a look at some flowers or good-looking spots and take some photos.
"Come here, Ryeowook!", Kyuhyun ordered the smaller one to him.
"But I already made a photo with this background", Ryeowook answered with a pouty expression on his face.
"Yeah, but not with him", Changmin said with a smile on his face. Ryeowook sighed and walked over to Kyuhyun, who layed one arm around Ryeowook's shoulder. The smaller one blushed a bit, but smiled cutely for the camera. Changmin shot a photo with his mobile phone and showed it to them.
"Ryeowook-oppa!! Look! I found a really pretty flower! I need to show you!", Victoria smiled brightly and dragged Ryeowook with her into a little sea of flowers.
Kyuhyun glanced to Changmin: "I hope, you're aware of your duty to send me this picture, right?". Changmin just nodded and added: "Sure I am.", as he looked at his best friend knowingly.
Kyuhyun and Changmin then caught the somewhat hyperactive Victoria and Ryeowook again and they continued their walking.
After a while, Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun: "Kyuhyun, can you give me my water out of your backpack? I'm thirsty.", because they had packed their rucksacks together and Kyuhyun had their waterbottles in his.
"No", was Kyuhyun's quick answer. He smirked at the smaller one in a mean way.
"Kyuhyun!!", Ryeowook tried to threaten the maknae with his voice, but it just caused the smirk on Kyuhyun's face to grow bigger.
"I said no!", he repeated himself.
"Make him do something to get it!", Changmin added fuel to the flames. Even though DBSK's youngest member looked like a nice guy and a perfect son-in-law to every mother in the world, he was a evil brat, who loved being mean and tease others just like Kyuhyun; This was one reason, why both of the maknaes were really good friends; because of their evilness.
"Hahaha, good idea!!", Kyuhyun commented, then he looked to Ryeowook again, who had a bit scared expression on his face, "You won't get water, unless you call me 'hyung'", he announced the requirement. Changmin started giggling like crazy; he already did this to his hyungs in DBSK, too, and it actually was one of his best ideas ever. He felt relly proud to be Kyuhyun's friend right now and to wittness this situation, he also had been in.
"What?! You can't do that! I'm older than you. I can't call you hyung. You should call me hyung, but you never do, because you're so impolite anyway! Forget it! I won't call you like that.", Ryeowook was indignant at this.
"Then you won't get something to drink!", Kyuhyun started to playfully ignore the older one.
"Changmin! Please talk to him. Or can you give me something to drink?", he tried his luck with DBSK's maknae.
"Forget it! That's a thing between you two and I don't want to into your discussion", Changmin quickly replied, which caused Ryeowook to sigh.
"Victoria-noona?", he looked over to the smiling woman, who kindly grabbed her little backpack as suddenly Kyuhyun stoped her.
"You can't let drink another male from your bottle. Think about it! That would be an indirect kiss afterwards!", Kyuhyun said with a strict tone. Victoria just realized then, that it was true and said a little 'Sorry' to Ryeowook, while she was blushing all over her face.
"Kyuhyunnie~", Ryeowook tried again, but with a more aegyo voice, but even though it was a bit harder for Kyuhyun to resist this time, he still didn't give the drink to Ryeowook. 'Damn! He's really too cute! I nearly lost it here...Let's see, how long we can play this. I'm quite sure I win this anyway, because, c'mon! I'm the master of games! Ah~ I really want to hear Ryeowook call me 'hyung'.', Kyuhyun thought and smiled a bit. Because Ryewook was grumbly then, he just kept walking behind the other three with a pout all over his face.
After another hour of walking, they all arrived at the little lodge, the SM employee has talked about. Some sat down on a wooden bench in the lodge, a few others just sat down in the grass, others just sat down on stubs of a trees nearby. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Changmin and Victoria decided to sit down in the grass. They all enjoyed just sitting after the fun, but also kind of exhausting walk.
Suddenly, Ryeowook, who sat next to Kyuhyun, bend over and whispered quietly into his ear: "Can you give me my waterbottle, hyung?". Kyuhyun got a million chills running down his spine in this moment. 'Oh gosh!! This voice! This sweet voice's whispering hyung to me.', he mentally spazzed. But he wouldn't be Kyuhyun, if he wouldn't plagued him even a little more, even though he was already really happy right now.
"What did you say?", Kyuhyun smirked a bit and looked at Ryeowook, who sat down normally again. He wanted to hear it again.
"That's unfair!! I already said hyung!", Ryeowook started pouting again, "just give me the waterbottle now!".
"Say it one more time and I give it to you.", Kyuhyun said with a still evil smirk on his lips and looked dominantly into his eyes. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook, who sat there in the grass, shyly looking up to him with a slight blush on his cheeks.
Ryeowook hesitated a bit before he sighed, catching all his courage together again, and said: "Can you please give me the waterbottle, Kyuhyun-hyung?". Kyuhyun felt a shiver running down his spine again. Ryeowook's look, how he looked at him with there big, brown puppy-eyes, the slight blush on his cheeks, his voice and the fact, that he was called 'hyung' by him, turned him on. He felt the urge just to bend over and kiss his fellow group-member, but he knew he couldn't. As he realized, what he just wanted to do, he got shocked by himself; even though he knew, he liked him, he had never felt, that he actually wanted to do something to him. He quickly, to distract himself, grabbed his backpack, took Ryeowook's waterbottle out and gave it to him.
"Ahhh~ Thank you, hyung!", the older smiled happily, calling him 'hyung' again because he was still in the situation.
"N-no problem", Kyuhyun stuttered a bit, but the other one didn't seem to notice it.
After a little while, in which they just sat there and enjoyed the nice feeling of the sun on their skin, cars could be seen.
"Ah, these seems to be be the cars, which bring us back again!", Victoria jumped up and ran to Luna.
"Seems like it", Changmin said and they all stood up and got into the cars. Kyuhyun sat next to Taemin and Sooyoung (the cars' seat-order was very random), who talked to him about his whole day, but Kyuhyun couldn't bring himself to listen to Shinee's maknae. He was just too much in memories with the just happened hyung-calling. 'He really called me hyung. Wow, I couldn't even imagine how hot that would feel, to be called hyung by him, but I felt so dominant and good then. And his look...it was just so adorable, I could have eaten him right there. I have to admit, that this was definitely a big turn-on! ... ARGH! I need to keep myself under control!', he thought.

 

______________________________________________________________
I'm sorry it took me so long to write this chapter u__u I somehow got super-ultra-lazy *cough* XD I try to write and upload the next chapter as fast as possible ^^ Thank you for your support!! ^0^