Leave me alone-Kyu

Stalk-Kyu

The next days were like an endless marathon to every member of Super Junior. Their promotion reached the spot, where they just had to be everywhere; Every show, every event, every interview, every shooting. So it wasn't supprising, that the members were tired, and Leeteuk, taking his leader-position very serious, was there for s more then ever.
“Kyuhyun, come and eat something! You've lost so much weight, because of that hectic schedule.”, Leeteuk talked softly as he peeked into the maknae's room. He was really worried, because eventhough they had a lot of experience with stress, this time the youngest of the group behaved so differently from the other times. 'Hectic schedule, pf, cute guess. I have other problems...', Kyuhyun thought, not seeing the need to actually answer the older one. He just turned his head slightly, showing, that he doesn't want to come eating and continued playing at his beloved Playstation. He played a lot lately, totally sinking into the gaming-world, forgetting a bit about the actual one, but that was exactly, what he needed right now. Forgetting, that Ryeowook loved a girl, a person, who is not him.

“Kyuhyun, please”, the leader repeated with a stricter voice. Kyuhyun let out an sigh.
“Can't you see, that I'm in an important level?! I'll come after that level!”, Kyuhyun said in an annoyed voice and continued smashing the buttons of his controller. Leeteuk was a bit supprised by that reaction, because eventhough he knew how much the maknae loved gaming, this was still a rare acting of him when he tried to get him away from the game. But nevertheless, he let Kyuhyun finish the level in peace and went to the dinning room.

“Guys, do you know what's up with Kyuhyun?”, the leader sat down on the floor next to Kangin, who casually laid his arms around his lover.
“Why? What's up with him? He seemed to be really stressed, but we all are stressed by now”, Shindong said and looked excited at the food, that was placed on the table by Sungmin and Donghae.

“Yes, that's true, but he's ... I don't know ... super extreme stressed then.”, the oldest of the group let out a heavy sigh, “He acts really weirdly, eats nearly nothing, barely goes out when we don't have schedule-work to do. I'm really starting to worry about him.”. The group members looked at each other, not knowing what to do as well. They sat there for about 20 minutes, waiting for the youngest to appear, but he didn't. As Shindong's stomach let out a loud rumble, which everyone caused to laugh, they decided to start eating without Kyuhyun.

“Ryeowook can talk to him! They know each other well and they have a close friendship, right?”, Eunhyuk mentioned as he sat down next to Donghae and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek, causing Donghae to blush slightly.

Ryeowook was looking down at his lap, feeling uncomfortable: “No chance. I already tried that and he completely ignored me, even more then any of you all...and when I wanted to hug him to comfort him, he slaped my hand away...”, he explained and looked sad.

“Really? I thought lately, you two were closer than ever.”, Siwon mentioned, also wondering about Kyuhyun's weird behaviour. What was up with the maknae?

“We could probably invite Changmin to meet him. You know, he is his best friends, even closer then we all are with Kyuhyun. Probably he can talk to him”, Yesung, who was sitting at the other side of the table, suddenly mentioned. All members agreed to this idea and they instantly called Changmin, explaining the situation to him.

„Ah, he's still in that mood? I've talked to him already and I actually know, what's up with him.“, Changmin said through the phone.

„Really?! You know?! Tell us!“, Leeteuk didn't hesitate to ask.

„I can't tell, I really can't. I promised him and I don't want to get tortured or killed. It's just … something happened and he doesn't like that. He may seem angry, but actually, he's just really sad. I mean, he cried in front of me and that says a lot, right? Just let him do whatever he wants for a bit until he gets over it. Oh and don't make the mistake and try to hug him. That is the thing, he needs fewest of all!“, Changmin tried to explain. Ryeowook suddenly felt bad. 'I'm so stupid. Why didn't I know that I shouldn't hug him, when he's in this mood? His mood is probably even worse right now and it's all my fault...', he thought and looked ashamed down on the floor. „Leeteuk-hyung, you can probably give him some more work to do, so he's distracted a bit.“, Changmin said and scratched the back of his head. Kyuhyun has told him about what he heard, Ryeowook has talked with his mother and Changmin, knowing his best friend, instantly counted one and one together to understand, why Kyuhyun was in this mood.
The members of Super Junior were a bit disappointed. They have seen Changmin as a final chance to get to know, what's up with their youngest, but he just didn't say it because of that promise. But still they were thankful, that they now knew at least, that it probably will be just a temporal-limited mood.
„Guys, we should just do as Changmin said. Letting him his time and just hiddenly support him, okay? We can do this!“, Leeteuk said with a smile and cheered everyone up to join this plan.

Kyuhyun was standing behind the door to the dinning room, listening secretly, what his hyungs were talking about. His eyes became darker as he heard his leader talking so hopefully about this plan. 'I'm sorry, Leeteuk, but it's not that easy like you hope it is. It's not like I can just ban Ryeowook from my heart from one moment to the next one, especially when we're always around each other and I can see his perfection shining so brightly 24/7. This perfection, who isn't liking me, but someone else.', the maknae thought, let out a heavy, sad sigh and went back to his room, trying to distract himself again with another Playstation game.