Photo-Kyu

Stalk-Kyu

Super Junior was in a bad mood. Really every single member was annoyed, angry, frustrated, exhausted or uncomfortable right now. Not, that they had a fight or something, no, it was the opposite: They went to a music program, make-up and hair was done perfectly, they had their pre-recoding done and afterwards a perfect recording with loud fanchants and cheers. Everything really went like clockwork. They went backstage again to their dressing room and changed their clothes again to their private ones. Quite a lot members also removed their stage-make-up and rumpled up their hair, in order to get a more casual look. They were about to leave to their dorm, because this was their last schedule for today and they were glad they finally had some free time, as suddenly a manager from the program came in. He went straight to Leeteuk, the leader, and explained to him, that something went wrong with their recordings and they had to re-do everything. And to  cap it all off, they couldn't do it right now, because other groups were recording, too, and they wanted to finish in the right order, so Super Junior had to wait for at least two hours till they could start their re-recording.


They sat down in their waiting room, waiting to get their hair and make-up done again. The mood was really bad, so a few members decided to play pranks on each other to lighten up the mood. Shindong, who naturally was a jester, started playing pranks by randomly splashing a little bit of water in other member's faces. Even though it was just a weak joke, it still lifted the mood for a bit.
Kyuhyun was not in the mood to play with the others. He sat on a sofa further afar from the others, had his arms crossed in front of his chest and his eyes closed. He opened his eyes to look to his right side as he felt someone sitting down next to him. He caught sight of Ryeowook, who looked at him with big, curious eyes. His mood lifted up a bit within milliseconds as he saw the smaller one's face.
"You don't want to play?", Ryeowook asked and raised his eyebrows, "Normally, you're the first one, who wants to annoy everyone else", he added and giggled a bit.
"Not in the mood", Kyuhyun sighed. He still kept looking at Ryeowook. 'How can someone be so adorable by just laughing?', he thought as an idea kept growing in his head. "Can you tell me, how long it has been since we both made selcas together?", he asked and looked at Ryeowook with a little smile. He actually knew exactly, it has been 3 monthes and 7 days since both of them took one together, because he looked at the photo again and again when he felt like it, but the older one didn't necessarily need to know, he knew this so well. Ryeowook on the other side shook his head.
"It has been quite a while", he mumbled and looked at Kyuhyun again, making big eyes. "You want to take some?", he showed an excited grin. The younger one had to take a deep breath. 'It's not funny anymore! How the heck can god make such a cute person? Is that even allowed?! Running around with such an adorable face?!', he thought as he took out his mobile-phone. They both got in pose and shot up to 30 selcas in a row, always changing their poses, their hand-gestures, their glances, their positions and their accessories, which included hats, sunglasses, necklaces, shoes (holding in their hands), stolen earrings, bracelets and hair clips from f(x) and much more. After the 32nd selca, Ryeowook let himself fall back on the sofa.
"Let's stop here! This is nearly more exhausting then dancing", he laughed, but being serious with what he said. Kyuhyun looked at him, his lips forming an evil smirk, and he shot a photo of the exhausted Ryeowook.
"Ya! Didn't I say, we should stop?!", Ryeowook started to pout and waved with his arms.
"Yeah, you said that, but do I look like I would be obedient? Even my image says I don't obey", the maknae, known for his evilness, smirked and shot another photo.
"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!", the older one repeated himself again and again in a cute way, trying to hide his face behind a pillow, which was lying on the sofa. Kyuhyun had to laugh and continued shooting photos of the older one, but he suddenly stopped and looked to the door as a bunch of make-up- and hair-styling-noonas went in.
"You're lucky! They save you.", the younger one said with a played disappointed face, put his mobile-phone back into his trouser-pocket and they both went to the noonas to get ready for their re-recording. Kyuhyun was done first out of all members, because unlike the others, he hasn't removed his make-up, so they just had to fix his hair. As he was finished, he sat down on the sofa again and waited for the other members. While waiting, he put out his mobile-phone again and opened the photo-file. He attentively looked through the selcas and the solo-Ryeowook photos, he just shot half an hour ago, and a smile appeared on his face. 'He's really is photogenic. Ok, let's not call it photogenic, that sounds like he just looks good on photos.', he thought with a satisfied smile on his face, 'I think, I won't delete even one of these, so I can look at him with various expressions whenever I want to. Wah~ this makes me happy...Oh gosh, I sound like a creepy paparazzi now! So now I'm a stalker and a paparazzi?!...Who cares anyway?', he shook his head and put his mobile-phone back in his pocket as more and more members kept coming back to their backstage-room, because they were done as well.  


Just to let you know: The second recording wasn't that great as the first one, because a few members kept making mistakes while dancing because they were really exhausted from the day and the long waiting. Kyuhyun, even though it was a kind of serious song they were promoting, kept slightly smiling, which nobody noticed.