Realize-Kyu

Stalk-Kyu

Kyuhyun sat on the comfortable couch in Super Junior's dorm's living room with a wireless Playstation controler in his hands, completely taken in the game.
"Kyu, don't you think it's time to get into normal clothes?", Siwon asked the maknae with raised eyebrows, waving one hand in front of his eyes in order to gain at least a bit of his attention. It actually worked.
"Nope. It's my day off! I won't change out of my baggy sweatpants and my baggy t-shirt! End of discussion!!", the younger one snapped back and concentrated on the game again. A little sigh could be heared from Siwon, but the handsome-faced member of Super Junior just accepted that answer silently. Kyuhyun sometimes still was hard to handle, even after years of living and working together, and he learned when to give him his free space.
"Ok, Kyuhyun, we'll be going now!", Leeteuk screamed through the dorm.
"Enjoy your free time", Kangin grumbled, being slightly jealous of Kyuhyun for having a free day, when all the other members had schedule-work or training to do.
"Oh I definitely will, with no one of you around!", Kyuhyun wispered to himself as he heard the frontdoor closing. A kind of relaxed smile spread on his lips. 'Ahhh~ finally alone! I somehow miss the feeling of being all by myself. Even though I like my groupmembers like they were my own siblings, it's nice if they're gone for one day, too. Especially after  the latest events...', Kyuhyun thought and easily completed a level on his video game. Since the day he realized he was actually jealous of someone touching Ryeowook and he unvoluntarily got rid of Ryewook's shirt, he was really tensed, mentally and physically. It wasn't helping, too, that he had a lot of schedules to do in this time. So he just wanted to relax himself a bit now and thinking about positive things only.
After completing another level on his video game, he stood up from his beloved seat-place from the couch and streched himself after turning off the Playstation. Then he went into his room and his laptop. He first, as one point of his daily basis, checked his emails, which were mostly spams or non-important stuff. He then took a look at the Super Junior fancafe; Reading positive feedback from his fans always had an immense power of cheering him up. Of course. Who wouldn't like getting to read how awesome, handsome, y, cute, adorable, talented, well-built oneself is?! He then also looked up other members' comments. 'Tz~ it was clear, Siwon gets a lot more oh you're so handsome-comments', Kyuhyun thought and was a little bit pouty about that fact, even though it wasn't something new to him. After a while of reading comments about Siwon, he switched to Eunhyuk's, who got praised a lot because of his dancing skills and his improved looks. 'Improved?!?! Where?! He's still the ugly monkey!', Kyuhyun thought and evil-grinned. After reading a few comments about Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, out of curiosity, or at least that's what he made himself think, switched to Ryeowook's comments.
"Omg, Ryeowook is so hot", he quietly, nearly unhearable, read out loud. He stared at that comment for a long time, unable to look away. Gradually, anger built up inside of him, which caused him to squeeze his eyes together a bit and to sometimes breath out heavily.  'Are they serious?!?! Elf, what happened to you?!Are you stupid or something?! You have the entire language with I don't even know how many adjectives and descriptions, and whatsoever and out of all things, you chose hot as adjective to describe Ryeowook?! He is so much more than that!! He is far beyond that! He is captivating, lovely, charming, enamoring, overwhelming, adorable and alluring, all at the same time! He's always there, always by our side to cheer us up with his unbeatable smile. His big, brown puppy-eyes always shine with joy, even if he's going through a hard time or someone like me just bashed him. You can easily loose yourself in his beautiful eyes, just becauce you can see right through them to his heart, which is the most honest and purest one I've ever seen and ever will see in this entire world! If you only knew how great he really is, you wouldn't talk about him like that!! Don't ever dare to degrade him like that again!!', he thought and more and more anger built up inside of him. Kyuhyun shut down his laptop annoyed. How dare they talke like that about Ryeowook?!?! He stood up from his desk-chair and walked destination-less through the dorm. "Someone, who describes Ryeowook as hot doesn't even deserve him a tiny bit!", he constantly repeated quietly for himself in a very angry and aggressive tone. 'Aish! Thinking about it, I'm probably the only one he should be with! That would be just perfect! Just the two of us, hugging, snuggling, cuddeling, caressing each other's skin, talking to each other differently like we ever could to all the other members ... kissing....', Kyuhyun lost himself in thoughts again.
"We're back again!!", Kyuhyun could hear Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Ryewook, Siwon and all the other members entering the door. Kyuhyun himself stood in the middle of the living room, having a complete blank expression on his face. 'Did I ... really spend the whole afternoon thinking about Ryeowook?!', Kyuhyun didn't feel well at first with that thought, 'but actually, it was worth it...He is worth it. He is worth every second thinking, talking and being with him', and that was the moment; The moment, Kyuhyun's eyed widened a bit, as he finally realized the thing, why he was so obsessed, possessive and protective about Ryeowook: He realized, it wasn't just his hobby to play with him in a friend-mode or to kind of stalk Ryeowook. Kyuhyun finally realized, he actually was in love with Ryeowook.