*RING RING* Unexpected douchebag alert.

Mismatched Love

 

It was… KAI.

 

He looked at me warily. I couldn’t help but stare at him. Such beauty was right in front of me. Practically reaching distance.

 

Kai: Do you plan on getting up anytime soon or are you just going to sit there and stare at me all day?

 

Me: Oh…

 

I hadn’t even realized I was still on the ground and rubbing my head, he was just so breathtakingly handsome, even

better looking than on TV or the internet and I still couldn’t believe he was right there. I thought I was hallucinating

because of how hard I hit my head. I managed to get up though, I did wobble a bit but I stood up straight.

With the brightest smile I could muster at that point in time I attempted to talk to him.

 

Me: Hi, I’m Myeong Yi, your biggest fa—

 

Kai: Save it. I don’t wanna hear it.

My smile immediately washed away into a depressing frown and I could hear the faint shatter of glass in the distance

even though I’m pretty sure it was my heart.

 

Me: W-What?!

 

Kai: I said I don’t wanna hear what you have to say! I’m sure it’s not true anyways.

 

Me: But you don’t even know what—

Kai: You were going to tell me that you’re my biggest fan which you probably hoped would lead to us being best friends

then getting married to live happily ever after somewhere, right?

 

I looked down, utterly embarrassed.

 

Kai: Exactly. Aish, I’m not even in the mood to deal with this stuff…

 

Me: Well alright then, you could’ve just said so. No need to be a total bastard about it.

He just snorted, shook his head and walked away to wherever he planned on going to without the rest of s or managers or…ANYONE.

Ughhh~ I wanted to scream right there. How could he be such a ! He didn’t even look at me throughout our entire

encounter, he just kept looking to the side. And what was up with his attitude?! He seemed totally fine in the concert.

Well if he wanted to be like that then fine, I always liked Bacon more anyways. -.-

 

Suddenly I heard my name being called so I turned around and there she was.

 

Me: Did you enjoy your sudden trip to the Bermuda Triangle?

 

J.A.: Huh? YOU’RE the one who disappeared just like that, not me!

 

Me: Whatever okay, Kiko?

 

J.A.: For a person who just attended the “awesomest concert ever” you’re in quite a mood.

 

Me: Oh yeah. *I tried to sound cheerful* The concert was GREAT! *fake smile*

 

J.A.: Mhmm~ We’ve been best friends for years, Kimiko… I know that fake smile of yours like the back of my hand.

 

Me: *sigh* Well…

 

J.A.: It’s okay. You can tell me later. Let’s just head back. Your mom is about to have a heart attack.

 

Me: *I laughed…a small, almost unnoticeable laugh, but at least it was real*

 

We both walked off towards my mom’s car and when she saw she gave me the biggest bear hug ever~

 

Me: Woah there. I should probably wander off more often then!

 

She shot me a dirty look that told me that that would be a terrible idea.

 

We then got into the car and started our homeward journey. All the while I kept staring out the window thinking about,

not even the concert, but…him. I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that I didn’t even realize Jung Ah was talking to

me the whole time. Or that my mom had dropped her off at her house. Or even that we had arrived home already.

 

Mom: MYEONG YI!!

I jumped a little and hyperventilated a bit from the shock. She was looking at me all wide-eyed.

 

Mom: Have you finally returned to Earth, my dear?

 

*I stuttered trying to answer her and just looked out the window again*

 

Me: W-when did we get home?

 

Mom: About 20 minutes ago. *She looked at me like she was worried* You okay?

 

Me: Yeah, mom. I’m fine. Just a little…shocked, that’s all.

 

Mom: Yeah, concerts can do that to you. I remember the first concert I went to. I went to see—

 

Me: Yeah, well goodnight mom. Love you.

 

With that, I dashed out of the car leaving my mom there, dumbfounded, and ran up to my room. I got ready for bed and lay

there. For hours. Thinking about him still. Oh when would I ever fall asleep?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh. xD