Confused Admiration

New Love

 

Gui Gui was in a very bad mood the whole class hour. She would sometimes steal some glares to Wang Zi.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

My mother once said that staring at people is rude, but,,, I DON’T FREAKIN’ CARE IF WILL BE RUDE AT THAT GUY. If looks could kill, I’d probably kill that stupid jerk. Argghhh…………..CURSE THAT RETARD!!!

 

NORMAL POV:

As the teacher said that there’ll be no introducing part, the students made a disagreement noise.

“Hao le, hao le. Okay.. since I love my students, the girls will be the first to introduce next are the boys.”

The whole class giggled upon hearing the teacher said it.

“Hello everyone………my name is W-wu Ying Jie …….er……you can c-call me G-gui Gui.” Gui Gui’s so nervous that she stuttered in front of the whole class. She thought that they were gonna laugh and , in which they did but in a good way. She’s glad to have nice classmates except for that heartless guy over there.

This time everyone listened carefully, all-ears big and intently listening (especially the girls) at the boy in front of them.

 

“I am Wang Zi. Glad to be here in this class…thank you.” he coldly said that made the girls swoon on their seats  upon hearing him say it.

“So cool….” a girl said.

Next is Aaron.

"Hi. My name is Aaron Yan. Please take care of me." he bowed down his head after saying it.

 

 Every girl in the room shrieked and giggled at the two heartthrobs that just introduced their selves. Gui Gui is sure that the girls are engraving the name ‘WANG ZI’ AND ‘AARON YAN’ mentally in their minds, and did not even notice that she did so herself. Cai Shi and Ru Zhi were shrieking and giggling as they knew their name. Gui Gui just laughed at them. She wondered why that pig head is more special for most of the girls than that other guy who is all alone near the window and is oh so silent.

~~

“Alright students, our lesson for today ends here.” Na Dou cheerfully said to the students while smiling like a stupid.

~~

"OMG! I can’t get them out of my head! They are so gorgeous!" Cai Shi said.

"I agree with you. Especially Wang Zi…his smile is soo... ughh... it almost melted me!"

Gui Gui just stayed quiet and listened to them bickering about Wang Zi.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

I wonder what’s with Aaron… his face seems to tug my heart. I don’t know why but I think he needs help??? No no no. No way! Whatever. But…………

 

“I think…….. I have a crush on him." Cai Shi admitted.

“No way! You too?!,” Ru Zhi responded. “That's a stupid question. Anyone who doesn't fall for him is as blind as a mole can get.”

“You’re right.” Cai Shi agreed.

Gui Gui just stared off into the distance while daydreaming.

“Gui Gui…..are you okay?” Cai Shi waved her hand in front of Gui Gui.

“Oh…..o-okayy…I’m okay…very okay.” Gui Gui smiled to break the awkwardness of that moment. Cai Shi and Ru Zhi made a frown as a reply.

“By the way, Gui Gui, we are going to eat ice cream. Do you want to come along?” Ru Zhi invited Gui Gui.

She looked down and said, “Sorry but I have to go home early. You know..my mom would…”

“Hm! So early going home. We don’t even have home works today.” Cai Shi added.

“Sorry, I’m really sorry but I have to go home now…..Bye bye!” she said while waving her hand to Cai Shi and Ru Zhi who felt something weird on her.

“She’s really weird…Don’t you think that making her our friend is a bit awkward?” Ru Zhi said.

“Don’t worry, Ru Zhi..She’ll be a great help to us someday. You’ll see…”

~~

At home,  Wang Zi gave a very deep sigh as Aaron lift his right eyebrow.

“What’s with that deep sigh?” Aaron looked at Wang Zi suspiciously.

“I just can’t figure out what that girl is thinking about.” Wang Zi replied.

“Who?”

“That ghostie.” Wang Zi gave a deep sigh again.

 

Aaron’s POV:

Why did he suddenly change into another person? Seems like this guy already fell in love with that girl………….that girl really is a ghost. This is the first time I saw Wang Zi thinking about a girl too much. I think this year is going to interesting……..really, really interesting.

 ~~

Meanwhile, at Gui Gui’s bedroom…………..

Gui Gui’s POV:

This day is very tiring…..I didn’t know that I’ll meet a giant pighead at the school that will ruin my image to everyone. I really hate that guy. I wish that he’ll be gone forever..in my path.

 

Nobody’s POV:

She tightly hugged her giant stitch stuff toy while staring at the ceiling….then she remembered something and suddenly jumped out in her bed.

“Right!.....I forgot to look at my fortune cookie!!...”

She rummaged at her bedroom to her cabinet….but she can’t find it.

“Where is it? Right!...I hid it at my storage room…” she immediately proceeded at the storage room, there she saw many stuffs like potato chips, strawberry lollipops, and strawberries. XD Her eyes shined when she saw a large transparent tumbler full of fortune cookies. She grinned as she brought it to her bedroom. Gui Gui excitedly opened the tumbler and got one. She cracked it and read her fortune.

 

“Spring has sprung. Life is blooming.”

 

She frowned as she read it. “I don’t understand what this means..this is so deep to understand for someone like me……….Aiyoooo..” 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading..and yeah....I have nothing to say..................... XD WAIT! MORE BORING CHAPTERS AHEAD.. i think.