Wang Zi or Aaron?

New Love

Many in the class disagreed.

But Shu Hao insisted. She'd rather die first than to be paired with Danson- the scumbag. 

"Hmph! I'd rather die than to be your partner!" She stuck her tongue out at him. 

"Hey! You!...................y-yyouu. Arghhh!" Danson frowned and made his hands closed into fists.

"Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P !!" Shu Hao tonguefully responded.

"Damn that girl!" He muttered. He almost threw his handy mirror with a large D on it to Shu Hao but luckily it was inhibited.

The teacher interrupted their microfight when he got an idea.

"Eh! Stop that! Stop that!........................................I have a nice idea..................................What if we'll gonna do that draw by lots stuff again?? So that it would not be unfair." Na Dou blundered out his stupid idea.

 

The class was again, silent. 

 

"Eh! Did you hear me? Do you agree....?" he asked.

"Yes Teacher." The class replied.

"Awwe. Okay. That's good! Let's start!" Na Dou clapped his hands.

Upon picking a random rolled paper, Cai Shi prayed  for Aaron to be her partner. For he's way cuter than Wang Zi.

"Don't yet open the paper.......that's cheating. You'll open the rolled paper altogether." Na Dou added.

When all of them already picked one, Na Dou announced something.

"Okay. You can now open that!" All of them cupped their hands on their mouth.

"Why did I get a star?" a classmate said.

"Uh...ehrrm! The one who got a star will be the one to choose their own partner." Na Dou told them.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?! But teacher!" The whole class hissed.

"Teacher! You can't do this to us! This is unfair!!!" Ru Zhi disagreed.

"Of course, I can do this to you. Remember that I'm still your teacher. And, you have to respect my decisions." Na Dou blundered.

"Same to you. Idiot. You don't even respect us." Cai Shi mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay! Enough for that! All of you who got a star, stand up and choose your partner! FASTER!" Na Dou ordered.

 

The ones who got a star stood up. GuiGui got a star. RuZhi also got a star. While, Aaron and Wang Zi didn't. 

GuiGui was shocked when neither of them, Aaron and WangZi got a star.

The problem now is, WHO WILL SHE CHOOSE???!

(a/n: me excited!)

 

Aaron and Wang Zi looked at GuiGui. When GuiGui was already walking towards, you know who, RuZhi quickly went to Aaron with a grin on her face.

GuiGui was surprised. Even CaiShi was also surprised. And insulted. To see her friend, choose Aaron over her. Well, RuZhi clearly betrayed her, face to face. Aawwwee. 

GuiGui just went to Wang Zi's direction.

On the other hand, Shu Hao and Danson had no choice but to be partners again. Pfft.

"Why is he my partner again??!" Shu Hao exclaimed.

"Why Student Xian Shu Hao, is there a problem between you two????"

"Oh...nothing teacher....hehehe" Shu Hao answered politely.

"Then good." Na Dou responded.

Danson shot her an insulting look.

"Don't be like that. To be partners with you is also against my will. So don't overreact." Danson coldly blurted out.

Shu Hao just rolled her eyes and pretended that she didn't heard him talk nor did he exist in this world.

 

Na Dou went out. I don't know why. He just like it. My mind is also full of poop.

 

Ting!

Shu Hao suddenly had a bright idea.

"Classmates. This fieldtrip is gonna be boring. You know." 

"How can you say that???"

"Well, according to my animal instincts. I am 100% sure."

"Well, I don't trust your animal instincts." Cai Shi muttered.

"So, what are we going to do in the fieldtrip, huh?" Shu Hao asked them.

"Bu zhidao!!!!!!!!!" The whole class answered.

"The board is now open for suggestions." Shu Hao said.

GuiGui raised her hand.

"What about...........Ghost hunting??!"

"Oh. Nice idea, GuiGui!" 

"More suggestions??" Shu Hao added.

The whole class shook their heads.

"Then we'll gonna do ghost hunting!!!!!!" Shu Hao proclaimed.

"Wait! Wait! Chill! But we are afraid of that!" a gay said.

"Then what do you want? Hunt ghosts in the morning so that it's less scary? Are you stupid??!" Shu Hao replied.

"No." the gay answered.

"Then we'll meet outside our room at 11...........11:30!" 

"Okay!" The class agreed.

 

GuiGui's POV:

Aiya.......Is Aaron mad at me? I hope he's not.

 

Aaron's POV:

.............What is she thinking right now? Is she mad at me? I hope she's not..................

 

~~LUNCH~~

"You know what, Ashton is so very good at car racing you know. He's so hot. Cool! He's..PERFECT <_____<" Shu Hao blabbered.

"Oh..." GuiGui's speechless.

"And he's also a smart student. He got good----------------"

.........................................AWKWARD!!!

"Hi Shu Hao! :)" Ashton greeted her.

"H-hiii :) " Shu Hao again stuttered.

As soon as Ashton left, Shu Hao bursted.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! He's so cutttteeeee! <3 Saw that? Ashton greeted me! That means I'm special to him! I can now die of happiness!!! <3"

 

When she saw GuiGui's face that is as blank as her testpaper in Math last week,,,,,,,,,,

"Eh! So you aren't listening to me?!" 

"Huh? O-oof course." 

"See?! You didn't listened to all of my Ashton Chen blahb episodes! You're so mean!"

"Oh..I'm sorry.......What did you just saiid?? The one about Ashton Chen??

"So you really didn't listen to me huh..............I know you...................Who are you thinking???" Shu Hao said, suspiciously.

"N-nnoothing..........." GuiGui responded.

"Hmph. I know you..especially when you stutter.......you can't lie to me.......It's useless, you know.........Tell me! Pleaseeeeeeeee!" Shu Hao begged.

"Nothing. Mind your business." GuiGui quickly replied.

"Hmph..........Wang Zi? your partner for the ghost hunting??"

GuiGui continued eating and didn't reply.

"AARON???!"

GuiGui looked at her.

"Ohohohohohoho. So it's Aaron huh!"

"Shut up! (covers Shu Hao's mouth) They might hear you!"

"Why don't you just say or at least admit that you like him? There's no use of denying..if it's already obvious ;p And if you're afraid if I'll tease you......................................." 

GuiGui gave that you-sure? look.

"Don't worry.......'cause I'll definitely do that! Hahaha!"

GuiGui just frowned.

 

GuiGui's POV:

The truth is.............I am really confused.............If I like Aaron......or Wang Zi? I appreaciate them both...........Aiya! I don't know! Whatever!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeyyyy! After 2 months of not updating......finally, I was able to post this chapter! 

Yow people! Thanks for subscribing and reading another chapter of  "New Love"!!

Please continue reading this 'til the end of this story and hope you'll wait for this story to end.............because I already have another story after this! And I am also excited.......

I'm sorry if it took me months to update this story..........it's just that i really need to be a bit serious in studying, ya know XD

PLEASE DO COMMENT. so that i can improve my writing skills XD