Let's Get Ready to RUMBLE!

New Love

After his conversation with Wang Zi, Aaron walked home slowly with deep thoughts in his mind. They both went home separately. They are also quiet in the house. Of course, it would be awkward if they talk to each other after their intense conversation a while ago. Aaron did his business, as Wang Zi did his. Their house is so quiet…………….very very quiet.

 

The next day, in classroom 07……………………………………..

Gui Gui is busy getting her books from the locker while Shu Hao is sneaking some glances at her. She remembered what the two boys were talking yesterday. She wanted to shriek but everyone will just evil stare at her so she decided to keep it herself.

“What if  I tell you..yes. I like her. What will you do?” “Hh……. Well of course……..I can’t let you have her.” “What if  I tell you..yes. I like her. What will you do?” “Hh……. Well of course……..I can’t let you have her.” “What if  I tell you..yes. I like her. What will you do?” “Hh……. Well of course……..I can’t let you have her.”

 

These sentences kept on replaying on her mind. It seems like she’s happier than Gui Gui, the lucky girl. Hehehe…we can’t blame her. That’s the usual reaction of our friends if they discover a very shocking revelation involving their friend. She kept grinning and her grin became wider when she saw Aaron and Wang Zi arriving. Gui Gui doesn’t know what’s happening around her. She’s innocent. XD. The usual morning events went on and on………….the fangirls kept on bugging the two guys and also the class hours with Na Duo. Everything just happened normally.

~~

“That’s all. Class dismissed!” Na Dou cheerfully said. The students rushed to their lockers to get their things- usually. Everyone is already finished fixing and getting their things in their locker except for Gui Gui who is still arranging her books by height…and not by subject. As she got the last thick book, she’s not able to carry it. The book fell, so she looked down and bent. As she started to get her book, a hand also got her book. Well, the owner of that hand just wanted to help her.

 

“Weakling……..” Wang Zi mumbled. Gui Gui was surprised to see him.

“Why are you still here?” she asked. Wang Zi just looked at her. Gui Gui wondered what’s behind Wang Zi’s expression. Wang Zi just smiled and tapped her head while giving out smile. Then he left………….He left Gui Gui wondering why he did it.

 

GuiGui’s POV:

What?! Is that his answer???! A smile???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................wait….i can still remember I said that line when I was with Aaron at the park……..They’re really similar to each other….imagine, they just answered me with a smile. So cool…WAIT……..GUI GUI……WHY DO YOU FREAKIN’ THINK THAT THEY ARE COOL? ESPECIALLY THAT PANG ZI??! Okay, whatever……Gosh! Gui Gui wake up!

 

Normal POV:

Aaron didn’t want to go home for now because of Wang Zi. So he went to his usual hiding spot, the school rooftop. He slowly walked with his hands placed in his pocket. (SO COOL!) He’s thinking what will happen to their friendship just because of liking a ghost. No matter how he thinks of it, he can’t figure it out. All he can do is just to let out a deep sigh.

 

Aaron’s POV:

This is the first time I saw Wang Zi became so serious in a girl……..right, I wonder why we liked that ghost. All she does is mess around and randomly fight with people. She acts like a spoilt kid. But even though…….she’s still cute…

 

Normal POV:

Before he can finish his sentence, someone appeared to his front. That someone whispered something to him.

“I know that you like Gui Gui….” Shu Hao said.

“How did you know?” his expression became a bit nervous.

“Well..of course…I have special powers..that you don’t know.”

“How did you know…seriously? Don’t think about joking around.” he threatened her a little.

“Okay, okay…don’t use those powerful words to scare me, okay? The truth was………I followed you, yesterday….and that’s it.” she explained.

“Who asked you to follow us?”

“Aiyoooo..please stop asking me… you know,, she’s my friend and I’m her friend. So…this secret shall be known by the people who are involved..so in direct speaking, I’m gonna tell her.”

“Don’t even think of saying one word about this…..this secret must remain to be a secret.” Aaron replied.

“But, how are you gonna suppose to tell her that you like her..if you’ll just conceal your admiration for her? Oh come on…say that you like her…confess to her. So that Wang Zi can’t get her first. It’s you whom she must belong. You are perfect for each other…so..why not confess to her?”

“Confess…..i’m still scared to. As long as she knows that I exist is good enough.” Aaron continued.

“If you keep doing that…she’ll not know that someone likes her, that you like her!” Shu Hao argued. Aaron looked at her seriously.

“Okay! If you won’t listen to me, then you’ll regret afterwards!” Shu Hao exclaimed and ran downstairs.

Aaron looked to the sky…….thinking of Shu Hao’s words of wisdom recently.

“But, how are you gonna suppose to tell her that you like her..if you’ll just conceal your admiration for her? Oh come on…say that you like her…confess to her. So that Wang Zi can’t get her first. It’s you whom she must belong. You are perfect for each other…so..why not confess to her?”  

“But, how are you gonna suppose to tell her that you like her..if you’ll just conceal your admiration for her? Oh come on…say that you like her…confess to her. So that Wang Zi can’t get her first. It’s you whom she must belong. You are perfect for each other…so..why not confess to her?”

 

Those words kept on replaying in his mind. He realized that Shu Hao is right. How will he know if he’ll be rejected if he hadn’t confessed? He braved these thoughts and went downstairs…and walked home slowly.

~~

As he arrived Wang Zi is already in his bedroom. Aaron threw his bag and sat at the couch. He thought of confessing but he still lacks courage. He closed his eyes for a while and immediately stood up to eat his dinner.

~~

As he finished eating…..he washed the dishes. While doing it, he’s mind is still thinking of ways to confess. After that, he placed his hands in his waist and proceeded to his bedroom which is just next to Wang Zi’s. He carefully opened and closed the door so as to not disturb Wang Zi who is probably sleeping….so early. He became bored of thinking and using his brain so he decided to just sleep. Before he can turn off the lights, Wang Zi said something.

 

“I know that I have the most courage to confess to Gui Gui. I have the guts….” Wang Zi said making his voice clearer and louder for Aaron to hear it. Aaron heard it and looked down.

“Wang Zi will confess to her tomorrow……”he thought. “In that case, I’ll never have the chance.”

~~

The next day, Gui Gui got her fortune cookie. It said there that:

 

“Be careful of your actions. You never know when you're creating a memory.”

 

On the other hand, Shu Hao is signaling something to Aaron. He doesn’t even understand her alien language. Later, Shu Hao surrendered. She stopped signaling. Aaron just ignored her. The teacher suddenly came in front with a happy face……..more than a happy face..i just can’t describe how he looks. Then someone went inside after Na Dou. As the people saw the girl, they were mesmerized. She’s have that pretty looks…or we can just call her naturally beautiful. She’s even more beautiful than Cai Shi who always puts a little powder on her face and a lip gloss. As Gui Gui, Wang Zi and Aaron looked at the girl, they were shocked, really really shocked.

 

“Hh! She’s the girl who saved me from almost kissing the tree yesterday!” Gui Gui exclaimed. While Aaron and Wang Zi are still surprised to see the girl, everyone laughed at what Gui Gui just said. The girl went inside…………..and everyone stopped laughing. Wang Zi and Aaron looked at each other.

 

“Wang Xin Ru?” they both exclaimed.

“Wang Xin Ru?!!!” the whole class exclaimed. Suddenly, a handsome boy went inside the room and killed the moment.

 

“Ah……..excuse me. Teacher Na Dou, the principal wants you to sign this.” Ashton politely said. Shu Hao’s eyes widened.

“Ashton Chen?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she exclaimed. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello guyyss.....hohohoo!! btw, Bubble,,,you're guessed it right XD it's guigui's best buddy XDD hahaha as always.

kekekeke......uhmm..i have nothing to say....kroo kroo... AH! thanks for reading this short chapter XDD ..that's all... kroo kroo kroo......ok,,bye bye..gonna make my homeworksss.. XD

homework mode

i said to myself a while ago.....MUST NOT BE TEMPTED TO ASIANFANFICS......CONTINUE YOUR HOMEWORKS!! but i ended up reading fanfics. LOL XD