And More Close

New Love

After eating ice cream..........................................................................................................(i'm sorry if too lame in describing the happenings.)

 

Gui Gui's POV:

Wooww................the Aaron that I know and see in school is the different Aaron that I'm with now........he even treated me with my favorite strawberry ice cream.....he even held my hand..tightly................and he even called me my name.........hehe..stupid Wu Ying Jie...of course because that's your name.........BUT WAIT..........Why did he know my phone number and that I like strawberries..................the only person who know that is Shu Hao???...........Will I ask him?????????????????? WELL I SHOULD....if not..........I'LL DIE OF CURIOSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ok. Stop that Gui Gui..STOP!

 

Nobody's POV:

"Ah...eh.........Aaron...how did you know my phone number and that I like strawberries because only Shu Hao knows that...ALL OF THAT." Gui Gui frankly asked him.

 

He smirked and said "How will I answer that questions....if you're blabbering?" Gui Gui looked down and asked him once again.

"Okay..so,, how did you know my phone number?"

"I got it from Shu Hao." he coldly replied while Gui Gui gave a frown as a reply.

"Then..how did you know that I like strawberries???"

"I also got that from Shu Hao."

"Shhii. that girl..no.. that gangster really is............-" she muttered.

"So...can we now walk along the park??"

"The two of us?!!" Gui Gui's eyes widened as Aaron looked away so that Gui Gui can't see him blushing.

"O-of course...with the rabbit." he quickly replied. Gui Gui excitedly nodded and brought the rabbit with her.

 

While walking.... there's a lengthy silence that made Gui Gui feel the awkwardness so she decided to break it.

"Ah...can I ask something?'" she stuttered.

"You're already asking me something." he quickly replied and looked at her.

"Ahhh....why are you so silent  at school.....and why are you different from the Aaron that I know in school and in person?????"

He smiled and patted her head. After that, he walked slowly leaving Gui Gui in the bench.

 

Gui Gui's POV:

What?! Is that his answer???! A smile???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Normal POV:

"Aaron! Wait!!!" Gui Gui ran as fast as she could to reach Aaron. She smiled when she saw Aaron smile back at her. They both had a nice conversation when suddenly.............an UNKNOWN SPECIE lost her balance and fell from the bushes.

 

"Miss, are you okay???" Gui Gui asked the girl who looked down to obviously cover her face.

"Ah....I am okay..don't mind me." the girl quickly stood up without looking at Gui Gui's face. But unfortunately, even if the girl tried to hide her face from Gui Gui, Aaron still saw her.

"Xian Shu Hao, why are you here?" Aaron asked her.

"Ah...eh.......g-"

"Xian Shu Hao??!!! Why are you here?!!!! Are you trying to-" before Gui Gui tried to finish her sentence, Shu Hao already got an alibi.

"Ah..I am just walking around here..you know...the trees makes me remember of my pet dog."

"What?!" Gui Gui frowned and Aaron looked at Shu Hao suspiciously and evilly that Shu Hao can't take it. His eyes are too HOT..? NO EXTREMELY HOT AND EXPRESSIVE THAT WILL ELECTRICUTE YOU TO DEATH.

 

"Okay okay....Fine! I was following you from the start!!" she exclaimed.

"So....you are.......,"Gui Gui thought. "...-Sneaky pig!" Gui Gui .

"Hey! I am not a pig, excuse me! Just say that I am healthy. I can still accept that!"

"Pig!" Gui Gui continued teasing her.

"Yeah...why do pigs like to scream a lot?" Aaron looked at Gui Gui knowingly and grabbed her hand going to somewhere, leaving Shu Hao on the spot.

"Hey! King and Queen of Walk Outs! I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed so loud that the vendors, the lovers sitting on the benches and the kids playing and running heard her voice.

 

"Hey! Can you please minimize your voice..I'm doing my business here...your ruining my inner peace session!" an old lady shouted at her.

"Okay! I'm leaving!" Shu Hao frowned but she remembered something that was left by Gui Gui and Aaron. She smirked as she brought it with her and marched outside to the park. Then after that, everybody went on with their own businesses.

 

~~

 

"Aaron, where are we going?" She looked at Aaron and he just gave her a smile. Her eyes sparkled when she saw that place where Aaron took her.

“Woww..!’ Gui Gui shouted excitedly as she went inside and beckoned Aaron. He rolled his eyes and went over to Gui Gui.

“Good Noon Ma’am!” a crew greeted her. Gui Gui bowed down her head.

“Good noon!” she quickly replied and mumbled, “Wow……….”

“Can you please stop repeating your words……”Aaron said as she frowned. “So, what do you like to order?” he asked her.

“Uhhhmmm….. Now that you asked me, I don’t know what to order. The food here seems to be very delicious.” Aaron signaled the waiter and ordered Xiao Long Bao’s and the beef noodle soup.

 

“Do you go here often?” Gui Gui asked. He nodded. After a few minutes of waiting, the waiter placed their order in their table.

“Enjoy your meal!” the waiter cheerfully said. Gui Gui excitedly got the chopsticks and started eating. Aaron started  eating too.

“Waaww! Theif xieoh lenm tao is weywe dewdvus!!!!” Gui Gui said in a muffled voice.

 

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full. I can’t understand that alien language that you’re talking.” Aaron scolded her. When Gui Gui finished chewing her food she said what was she trying to say.

“I mean, their xiao long bao is sooooooo yummmeyyy!!” Aaron just looked at her and smiled.

“It’s because their xiao long bao is one of the best…” he added. Gui Gui knowingly nodded and laughed.

“What are you laughing at?” he asked her.

“I just didn’t think that a silent nerdy guy at school is also an expert when it comes to food. I thought that all of your time was spent in studying. Haha….I was wrong.” Aaron smiled after she said that. He realized that Gui Gui isn’t that evil and boring to be with. (she’s not boring but still she’s evil…because all she does is prank people…in a cute and evil way)

 

Gui Gui suddenly thought of an evil plan to ruin Aaron’s silent and nerdy image to all the people in their school. She got something out onto her pocket and tried to take picture of Aaron…smiling. Aaron noticed the flash of Gui Gui’s phone implying that she tried to take a photo of him eating.

 

“Hey! What are you doing?!” he exclaimed.

“Trying to take your photo…you know, for remembrance purposes….” she teasingly said her alibi.

“Delete that!” Aaron said while trying to get her phone.

“No way!” Gui Gui tried to put her phone up so that Aaron can’t get it from her. Unfortunately, she forgot that she’s shorter than Aaron so he got it successfully. Gui Gui frowned and tried to get it from him but she can’t reach her phone while Aaron is teasingly looking at her phone in his hand. Gui Gui looked up to get her phone so she stood up and tip-toed while Aaron looked down at her to when their lips met. (accidentally >.<)

That’s it.

 

Gui Gui’s eyes widened and they both got up quickly. She looked down so that Aaron can’t see her blushing. Aaron didn’t say anything. Both of them are speechless and avoided eye contacts to each other. His heart beat became a bit faster than it really was.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

OMIGOODDDD. What shameful shame!!!!! Goooosshhhh.. I really don’t know what to do……my heart seems to beat faster than it was….I wonder if his heartbeat is also fast like mine……*tug tug tug tug tug..shiiiiishhhhhhhhhhh….

 

Normal POV:

O.O What was that??!! I just saw the two of them accidentally kissed…!! Woowwww….shocksssz!” a person muttered outside the restaurant who saw everything….detailed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah..here I come again...!! LOL... XDD...

guess who followed them...