Shu Hao to the Rescue!

New Love

 

Shu Hao had a jaw drop scene that made her pen drop. Everyone glared at her, excluding Na Dou whose busy flipping the papers that Ashton gave him.

“What??” Ashton curiously asked as his eyes glistened.

She just blinked for seven times already but still she didn’t answer Ashton. I can see hearts starting to come out from .

After their teacher finished signing the papers, there was a lengthy silence.

CROO CROOO CROO CROOO

 Na Dou felt the awkwardness around his classroom. He wondered why is it so quiet….for the first time in his class. He almost forgot Xin Ru who’s still standing patiently.

For a few seconds…. Teacher Na Dou cleared his throat and looked at Xin Ru awkwardly. Then he looked at Ashton and faked a wide smile.

“Ehem, ehem!! Uh…..Student Chen, you can now go back to your classroom.” he gently said to Ashton who’s still waiting for Xian Shu Hao to reply.

“….,Uh..Xiexie laoshi…..”

“Bukeqi.”

Ashton bowed down. Na Dou showed him the way out even if the door can be seen through our eyes. He then finally left the classroom leaving Shu Hao love strucked. But before he left, he looked at her.

“XIAN SHU HAO…IS THIS TRUE?? TELL ME!! TELL ME!! DID I REALLY SAW THE MOST COOLEST PERSON I’VE EVER KNOWN???!!” she blabbered these things in her head.

“Eh! Gui Gui...Gui Gui.. Can you please slap me???”

“Seriously??” Xian Shu  Hao nodded.

“Okay..here.” Gui Gui’s slap made Shu Hao’s cheek become pinkish.

“Ouch!!!! Aiyoooo…it really hurts! Why did you slap me that hard??!”

“Eh! A while ago you wanted me to slap you..then now you’re complaining?”

“Oh! Duibuqi…I mean, your slap really hurts.”

“At least…now you look like blushing.” Gui Gui teased.

 

Back to Wang Xin Ru

“Hello, my name is Wang Xin Ru…….Nice to meet you all.” Then she adorably smiled. Her smile made the boys shudder extremely excluding Wang Zi and Aaron who are still surprised to see her. As Gui Gui studied her face, she remembered that Xin Ru’s the girl who saved her last time…………………..

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

Woww! SHE’S THAT PRETTY GIRL WHO SAVED ME LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!! So……she’s WANG. XIN. RU……And we’re going to be classmates…….he he. What a pretty newcomer.

 

Normal POV:

Shu Hao didn’t bother to listen………..she’s totally absorbed and senseless. All that she knew was Ashton Chen is cool…very, very cool.

After Xin Ru introduced herself, she headed towards an empty seat which is just at the back of Aaron’s seat. Cai Shi and Ru Zhi stared at her. Aaron and Wang Zi glanced at her. Gui Gui smiled at her and leaned on her table.

The class started. Their teacher blabbered so many things about making a better scientific report. Gui Gui pretended to listen….but she ended closing her eyes. She opened her eyes when she almost banged her head on the table. She looked around to see if anyone saw it. Luckily, no one probably noticed. Aaron tittered.

As the class ended, the teacher caught Aaron and Gui Gui’s attention. Both of them wondered why their names are called. Could it be that they had done something wrong? Well, don’t ask me. Just ask Na Dou.

Both of them are nervous. So they immediately went to the teacher to end this.

“Laoshi..why did you call us?” Gui Gui asked.

“Oh, you’re here!”

They became more and more nervous when Na Dou’s face expression became serious.

“You know what???”

“What?”

“YOUR EXPERIMENT REPORT IS WELL DONE!!” Na Dou said as he tried to fake a cry in front of them. He then wiped his invisible tears.

(Okay guys..let’s just pretend that they passed an experiment report last week. Ho ho!)

“A reliable source told me that you really made an effort to observe the rabbit. And you know what?”

“What?” Aaron asked.

“You’re the only love partner who cared for your rabbit that much…Huhuhuhuhuhu..You’re really suitable to become partners.” Gui Gui and Aaron’s eyes widened when the teacher said that. They both blushed.

“And because of that….expect that you’ll have high grades for this quarter.” He continued.

“Is that true?!” Gui Gui exclaimed. Na Dou nodded as he went back to his original self after making his drama a while ago.

Gui Gui and Aaron is so happy and did a high five. After that, Aaron blushed again when he realized that he was able to touch Gui Gui’s hand through that high five. Yeah. Aaron’s not a dummy but you know…some boys become stupid when it comes to the one they love.

 

At the School Cafeteria

“So you are going to continue your studies here in Taiwan? Wang Zi asked Xin Ru. She gave that yes-of-course nod.

“Then that means….you’ll not go back to US, am I right?” Xin Ru just gave another nod.

“Eh! How about you two, heartthrobs??? Right! Why is Aaron not here?” she asked, Wang Zi looked down and was disappointed when he heard Aaron’s name.

“Oh…so…did you fight?” Xin Ru concluded. Wang Zi just looked at her seriously. She encouraged him and placed her hand on Wang Zi’s hand that made him blush a little.

“What happened? Tell me, maybe I can help you.” She gently said.

“It’s a very long story….don’t bother asking it.” He refused to reply.

Yes, Xin Ru and Wang Zi are also childhood friends. So..if Wang Zi hides a secret from her, it’s still useless. Because she really knows the true Wang Zi.

 

Let me explain:

Wang Zi and Xin Ru are childhood friends as I’ve said a while ago. Aaron is just Wang Zi’s grand slam since they’re in the middle school, so they are considered as childhood friends. And Wang Zi’s friends are also Xin Ru’s friends. Son in short, the three of them are very close friends. Bow.

 

Back to them

“Don’t worry, I’m your jiejie. I’m very willing to listen.” She assured him.

Wang Zi looked at her and was convinced to tell her the whole story.

 

At the School Rooftop

Aaron and Gui Gui are happily talking to each other when Gui Gui suddenly asked him something.

“Uh….why do you know Wang Xin Ru?” Aaron looked at her.

“She’s a close friend of ours…” He replied, looking away.

“Ohhhhhhh….Did you know that she saved me last time?” she paused. Aaron looked back at her.

“She saved me from almost bumping again a tree...She’s so great! And so pretty!”

“……….”

“Eh! Why are you so silent?” She said as she poked his shoulder. Aaron looked at her seriously then looked away. She wondered why is he like that again.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

He’s so talkative a while ago..then now..he so silent. How weird. Don’t tell me, he have that bipolar syndrome?!............................ Ahah!

 

Normal POV:

Gui Gui suddenly thought of an evil plan. She knows that this will really work. Ha ha. She surprisingly tickled Aaron who made him almost roll on the floor. When Aaron had the chance to tickle her back, he did it. They both ended up laughing while panting. They looked at each other, smiling. When suddenly, raindrops are falling.

 

“Let’s go.” Aaron held her hand while running.

“Wait! We don’t have to run. We’ll get wetter when we run!” Gui Gui protested.

“Suibian!” He quickly unclosed the buttons of his outer uniform. Or whatever you call it. He made his outer uniform as an alternative umbrella for the both of them. They walked so fast in the rain. <3

 

At the School Cafeteria

“ I am going to confess to her………I don’t care if I get rejected.”

“Well, you are famous here…so I think you have a chance. Good luck. May the best man win Gui Gui’s heart.” Xin Ru tapped his arm while giving that encouraging look.

They don’t know that Gui Gui’s best buddy heard them. Well, Shu Hao really doesn’t like Wang Zi…especialy for Gui Gui. So she planned to follow Wang Zi, she even disguised a little so that they can’t notice her as she pretended to read a newspaper.

“Oh no. Oh no.. This is not happening. Aaron should be the first one to confess to her! I should do something about this….” She muttered.

“Ahah! Gotcha!! I’ll challenge that ugly prince in a car race. Right! He he he…I’m so smart……..BUTTTT, I HAVE TO PREPARE. They said that this guy is good, I mean excellent in racing…I MUST WIN!! NO. no. I WILL WIN!! Ha!” she thought.

As soon as she noticed Wang Zi and Xin Ru went out from the cafeteria, she also rushed outside. She saw Xin Ru waving goodbye to him.

THIS IS THE PREFECT TIME TO ATTACK THAT UGLY PRINCE OVER THERE!!!

While Wang Zi is looking down while walking, a figure suddenly blocked his way.

“You.” Wang Zi shot her a cold look.

“You!!” Shu Hao pointed him. Wang Zi turned at his left then to his right, to be sure if that girl is really pointing him.

“What?”

“I want you to defeat me in car racing. I’m challenging you! If you win, then I’ll let you confess to Gui Gui. BUT IF I WIN, don’t you ever dare to come near to her.”

“……………”

“Okay, so what’s your decision?”

“Challenge accepted.” Wang Zi gave her that I’m-sure-I’ll-win look.

 

Shu Hao’s POV:

Huh! Don’t you ever underestimate me, despicable humunganoid! Anyone who fights against me, surely looses…..and will beg for forgiveness. He he. Your happy days are over!

 

Normal POV:
“Tomorrow. After school. At the park. Finish line is at the school.” She quickly said.

Wang Zi just looked at her proudly. Shu Hao gave that don’t-underestimate-me look. Then he left. Shu Hao also went home, excited for tomorrow’s event.

 

The next day, everyone arrived at school earlier. All of them are sleepy except for Xian Shu Hao. She smirked at Wang Zi. Wang Zi gave a cold stare. They’re like having fight telepathy. Gui Gui noticed them. The students of class 07 really looked tired except for Shu Hao, again. But their eyes opened wide when their teacher arrive carrying books with him.

The class started with an energizer led by Na Dou, their teacher. The students followed him…..even though they really disliked it.

~~

As the class hours ended, Xian Shu Hao quickly went out from the classroom to go home. As she arrived at her house, she quickly changed her outfit and rushed to her BMW.

 

(Xian Shu Hao came from a rich family. Her parents own a company while her grandparents own as big school. That school is the school where she and Gui Gui studied since then. All of the people there knows her but she doesn’t even know them. To make it clearer, Shu Hao is famous in that school. And every mistake she does, she’s immediately compared to her grandparents. LOL. And she got tired of listening to that so she transferred to the university where Gui Gui also transferred.)

 

~~

When Aaron arrived at home, he noticed that Wang Zi is missing. Then he suddenly remembered that Wang Zi’s going to confess to Gui Gui. He gave a very deep sigh as he felt something sad and strange on his heart.

~~

While Gui Gui is walking, she noticed a very familiar car, speeding towards the direction where the park is located.

“Is that Shu Hao’s car?”

“Right!! It’s really her BMW!! BUT……why is she interested to go in the park?? Qi guai.”

Gui Gui arrived to her house and she immediately sat down at the couch.

“Ughh….What a tiring day..as always..”

After a few seconds, she went to her room and laid down.

“Haaaaaaaahhhhh! My fortune cookie!” she exclaimed.

“H!! I almost forgot you.” She said while holding the container. She got one and cracked it open. She excitedly read it.

 

"What are friends for?"

 

“Huh? What are friends for?? How weird…is this friend…XIAN SHU HAO???? Why? Have she done something good for me this day??? But..there are none. She even left me behind.”

 

~~

While Wang Zi is waiting for Shu Hao, he got a message from Xin Ru.

 

Xin Ru: So what happened to the guy who confessed his love yesterday???

Wang Zi: I didn’t.

Xin Ru: Why???? Did something bad happen?? Tell me.

Wang Zi: There is something more interesting happened. Maybe I can just confess to her one of these days after I win this.

Xin Ru: After you win that…?? Tell me. What are you doing there, huh?!

Wang Zi: Let’s just talk later. I still have some important business over here.

Xin Ru: WAIT! Did you got into a trouble?? Where are you?

-End of Conversation-

 

As soon as he turned off his phone, Xian Shu Hao arrived.

“f that’s the case, I’ll surely win if you’re always late.” He proudly said.

“Whatever! Let’s just see what you got, ugly prince!” Shu Hao replied.

“The race will exactly start at 6:00 p.m.” she continued. Wang Zi looked at his watch.

“15 seconds before 6.” He muttered.

 

10…9…8….7…6…….

 

Shu hao smirked at Wang Zi while stepping on the gas pedal and on the brake. Her desire for winning this car race is getting higher and higher. Wang Zi’s heart pounded harder and harder. He never accepted any informal car racing challenge. And with a girl, dude. A girl! He won’t have the face to show when everybody would be able to know that he lose a racing competition with a girl.

There are 5 seconds left before the race starts. Shu Hao tapped her cap, hiding her hair, and P.S people. She looked like a guy. With that hot blue Ferrari sports car , and that cool racing technique, you would probably think it’s a guy.

 

“Wish yourself good luck you ugly prince!” Shu Hao boasted as she speeded off leaving Wang Zi behind. He was not certain that 15 seconds was over.

“I can’t probably lose with you! This racing prince will retain his title as the unbeatable prince racer!” Wang Zi retorted as he speeded off too.

 

The race started. Shu Hao was leading the way. Wang Zi was still acting cool, (as usual) but his cool aspects were gone when he saw Shu Hao’s drifting technique on the first curve of the lap.

 

“How did that------it’s impossible! She was already beyond the axis point but she still made a perfect and a snappy drift! Where did she learn that?!”

 

Shu Hao’s  POV

Does this Wang Zi guy know how to race?! Wahahahahaah!!!! I bet he can’t learn my drifting technique! Good thing I love to watch Ferrari drifting competitions! I love my memory and skills in racing.  And………..look at his drifting technique! Seems like a kindergarten was driving the car! Wahhahahaha So funny! Wang Zi, you were so wrong why you still had the urge to fight with me. Don’t you know who I am? Well for your information, I am Xian Shu Hao! And I am a nobody for you. But still, I defeated you! I mean…………..I am going to defeat you.

 

Normal POV

Ever since the race stared, Wang Zi and Shu Hao was not certain that another pair of eyes was watching and witnessing them. Those eyes that were getting excited who’s going to win the race.

 

Unknown Person POV

 As far as I can remember, that guy who was driving that Gray BMW is the Unbeatable Prince Racer. He turned famous because of his Axis Drift Technique. But this guy who was driving the Blue Ferrari Sports Car is so………amusing. His skills in racing must be great or his mentor must be great. His technique doesn’t base on exact turning points as what normal racers and Wang Zi does.  He based his technique on speed and friction. It’s risky. One wrong move and he’ll probably die. His technique needs much courage and confidence. If I would compare his moves with Wang Zi’s, Wang Zi slows down before the first distance of the curve, but what he did, he never slowed down. Instead, he increased the supply of gas in his car and steps on the brake while increasing the speed. If you would take a look at it in a far distance, the back part of Wang Zi’s car is the one doing the drift, but when you take a look at the other guy, his entire car was doing the drift. The entire length of the car was doing the drift. Could this technique be…………………..the Reverse Speed Drifting Technique? But it’s too risky. No amateur car racer ever tried to execute this technique. This guy is really interesting.

 

Normal POV

So the race was almost over and the final lap is almost there. The school. Shu Hao was still leading the race. Wang Zi never had the chance to over take Shu Hao’s place. Her blocking technique is just too effective and unknown that Wang Zi can’t surpass her. Now he knew he is losing but he still pursued. He increased his speed hoping to catch up with Shu Hao’s distance. And he dide. He had the chance to catch up. Their windows were close to each other. Enough to see each other’s faces.

 

“What’s with that face Ugly Prince? Afraid of losing?” Shu Hao teased trying to piss Wang Zi off.

“Shut up! The race is not yet over! As long as the race has not yet ended, the chance is still there.” Wang retorted as he glared at Shu hao. Shu Hao let out a pissing smirk and replied to Wang Zi arrogantly.

“Even if that chance is as thin as the air you are breathing? You’re losing. Just admit so it won’t hurt that much………….Looser.”

“I will win!” Wang Zi yelled at Shu Hao.

“Go ahead Prince! Day dreaming is always been free!” Shu Hao said as she stepped on the gas pedal harder and increased her gauge as she speeded off, leaving Wang Zi behind again.

“I can’t possibly win to that arrogant girl! Never! I will never lose to an amateur car racer!” Wang Zi said as he followed Shu Hao.

 

The school gate was turning visible in Shu Hao’s eyes. She let out a smirk knowing that Wang Zi’s concentration was already bothered, which meant he would lose his focus, and won’t be able to think properly and won’t be able to win this race against her. She is winning. She knew that.

 

Finally, the gate was already there. Shu hao increased her speed, Wang Zi increased his speed too. Both were having great desires to win.

 

25 m………………..20 m………………………18 m…………………10 m…………….5 m…………………1 m……………and…………………

 

*TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*

 

The cars stopped in front of the gate. Their distance towards the finish line was so close. So tight. But in the end, Shu Hao still won the race. Shu Hao opened her car’s door. Wang Zi also opened his car door. He knew that he lose against GuiGui’s friend. Shu Hao let out a big grin as she looked at Wang Zi. Wang Zi avoided his gaze.

 

“So! I won right? You haven’t forgotten about our deal right?” Shu Hao started their conversation with a pissing smile. Wang Zi looked at her annoyingly.

“I know…You don’t have to repeat it………..Xian Shu Hao……”

“Say your congratulations ugly prince! I am very willing to hear those words come out from your rotten mouth.” Shu Hao said arrogantly. (She sure is arrogant dudes.) Wang Zi rolled his eyes as he replied to Shu Hao.

“yeah Congratulations whatever……I just wanted to ask you something….”

“ask me? Is it about the deal?” Shu Hao replied with a questioned look on her face.

“No…….it’s about a while ago.”

“Say what?”

“Your drifting technique………..where did you learn that?” Wang Zi asked Shu Hao demandingly. Shu hao wandered her eyes as she replied with a like-a-boss look on her face. And tapped his shoulder.

“Well, to tell you………I really didn’t master that style……it was my first time actually……..it just happened that I watched a car racing event last night and it caught my attention so I copied it and executed it a while ago.”

“You’re joking right?” Wang Zi replied with a poker face. Shu Hao glared at him but when she was about to speak, a Red Ford Sports Car arrived in the scene. The car stopped and a tall guy came out from it, trying to startr a conversation with Shu Hao and Wang Zi.

“Who is this hummunganoid? Do you know him ugly prince?” Shu Hao whispered in Wang Zi’s ears. Wang Zi looked at Shu hao with a i-should-have-told-you-if-i-knew-him look on his face.

“Who are you?” Shu hao asked arrogantly. The guy let out a smile as he walked nearer to Shu Hao.

“My name is Ashton Chen. I am also into car racing.” Ashton answered while looking at Wang Zi ignoring Shu hao which made her feel insulted.

“Damn this guy!” Shu Hao thought.

“I know you. You’re famous too. I met you once when I raced in Milan.” Wang Zi answered coldly. Ashton smirked.

“I see that. I followed you and your friend as soon as your race started a while ago.” Ashton explained. Wang Zi cleared his throat.

“This dude over here is not my friend.” Wang Zi confirmed.

“oh……then is he your brother?” Ashton asked. When Shu Hao heard this, it really triggered her attention so she decided to voice out.

“Eh! Are you insulting me or what?! Do we look like brothers to you?! Me and this ugly prince?!” Shu Hao yelled at Ashton. Wang Zi tapped her shoulder to calm her down.

“Then how are you related to each other?” Ashton asked with a confused look on his face.

“Actually Ashton…….She’s a girl.” Wang Zi answered as he took off Shu Hao’s cap from her head, revealing her long hair. Ashton stared at Shu Hao amusingly.

“How dare you say were brothers.” Shu Hao pouted. Ashton bowed his head down as he tittered.

“I’m sorry. It was hard for me to tell you that you are a girl. And the way you drive? You drive like a mad man. But it was impressive. Your technique is………cool and unique. Where did you learn that?” Ashton defended.

“Damn these annoying racing dudes! Do I have to explain that again? They wanted me to tell them and they won’t believe me hmph! Annoying!” Shu Hao thought.

“As I told you, I only copied it from a competition that I saw on T.V last night.” Shu Hao explained. Ashton’s eyes widened when he heard Shu Hao’s explanation.

“If so, then did you know that what you performed was dangerous?” Ashton said with a worried look on his face. Shu Hao looked at him deceivingly.

“Who cares about that? It’s not dangerous if you’re not stupid when you drive.” Shu Hao replied without any hesitation.

“You’re too brave for a girl did you know that? For your information, you should really practice your techniques so you won’t put your life into danger. Why are you so serious with this race anyways?” Ashton asked as he smiled sheepishly.

“Mind your own business will you. You won’t die if I die anyways. And did you know that……this race is for my friend…………….. Best friend……..” Shu Hao finally said as she walked out of the scene grumpily and went inside her car and speeded off. Ashton just looked at her when she walked away and looked at Wang Zi as soon as she disappeared. Wang Zi shrugged off his shoulders as he finally said.

“Her name is Shu hao by the way. Her attitude’s just like that so please bear with her.”

“She’s interesting I guess?”

“Yeah maybe whatever…….she’s dangerous if she gets angry…….. she can learn any torture in any minute if she just wanted to…….mind you……….she’s………never mind…..”

“Yeah got it…….”

 

After their conversation, Wang Zi left and speeded off with a sad expression on his face. Who won’t right? He lost……….I repeat he lost against Xian Shu Hao. A girl. A girl mind you. Ashton was left on the scene tittering. He was about to leave that place when he spotted Shu Hao’s cap. He picked it up as he dusted it off. He smiled lightly and proceeded inside his car then speeded off.

 

~Meanwhile in Shu Hao’s car~

 

3………..2………..1………………….

 

“WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I EVER DO THAT?! WHY DID THE HELL DID I SHOUT AT MY FAVE IDOL ASHTON CHEN!? WWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am doomed………I ruined my reputation in front of him……….wait…………..where-is-my-CAP! My favorite baseball cap! Shoot! That Ugly Prince Got it! ………He’ll be dead tomorrow morning…………KEKEKEKEEKKKEE………..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOHOHOHOHO!! FINALLY! keke this chapter is somewhat like ShuHao-focused.....yeah guyss...

Thanks to goldenstrawberry for helping me in this chapter.