Getting Closer

New Love

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

I can’t spot any admirer in this class…Liar! Why does my fortune don’t match at all these days? Maybe, I need some telepathy over here………..Wait….I can feel that someone is staring at me..??

 

Normal POV:

She looked around (again!) and saw Shu Hao grinning stupidly. Gui Gui frowned and said, “Why are you staring at me, Shu Hao? Do you need something?”

“Ah..eh….nothing….I—I just miss by CUTEST BEST FRIEND!!!!” Everybody evil stared at them. Then the teacher suddenly cleared his throat.

“Ehem..ehem…excuse me my lovely dear students…………I forgot to tell you (why do I always forget important things?) that we will have an experiment by partner this week..and next week..yeah..next week……..I MEAN FOR TWO WEEKS….hehe.”

“What??!” the students replied in unison. (XDD)

“Don’t panic! Let me explain!....ah…I am gonna choose your partners to be fair….-“

“I am sure that Gui Gui will be my partner..Kekekeke…” Shu hao muttered.

“Please,,oh please…,” she thought. “Not with Wang Zi….no with that crazy ugly...( no.he’s not definitely ugly…) humunganoid……” Gui Gui closed her eyes and crossed her fingers.

“And to make it easier..your partners will be the one sitting next to you! Haha!” Na Dou guffawed while Shu Hao gave a frown as a reply. Gui Gui forgot that Aaron is sitting next to her so she turned her head towards the direction where Aaron is sitting.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

O_O I totally forgot that he’s sitting next to me. Well,,,,he’s a loner so MAYBE he’s better than that Wang Zi……..But, seriously dude, I wonder why he’s so silent all the time. All he does is smirk and titter and that things give me the creeps….I really wonder. Or maybe….one of the most evil reasons in my head…MAYBE…he just acts so cool in school to woo girls. H! tsundere type eh! But again….to be honest I like tsundere guys than those noisy and arrogant type…WAIT!! WU YING JIE….WHY ARE YOU FREAKIN’ CONCERNED ABOUT THAT GUY WHO DOESN’T EVEN TALK IN CLASS BUT GET HIGH SCORES IN EXAMSSS??!!

 

Nobody’s POV + Author’s POV:

The teacher gave each partner an animal…and GuiLun received a rabbit…a cute rabbit. (well, rabbits must be bubbly cute right? XD) (AND WAIT! I haven’t told you about that GuiLun thingy..so let’s hear it from Teacher Na Dou!!! *claps hands*)

“Ok…this is so corny but to make this experiment more creative..each partners are called “LOVE PARTNERS.”

Gui Gui and Aaron stared at each other and was cut off when Shu Hao shouted.

(So yeah….love partners….guilun as love partners…that’s it. XDD stuttering stressed author)

“What??!” Shu Hao exclaimed.

“Ok…listen carefully…EACH PARTNER IS CALLED LOVE PARTNERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO WORK WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND LOVE FOR THIS EXPERIMENT….And all you have to do is to observe the animal’s behavior to different places…okay?!”

“Soooo…I’m gonna be partners with this unfortunate vain scumbag.” Shu Hao looked at Danson who is staring at his self at the mirror with an eww-who-are-you look.

“What do you want?” Danson’s eyes widened. “Do I look stupid?”

“N-no..of course not!...........(OF COURSE..YOU REALLY ARE…)”Shu Hao replied.

~~

END OF CLASS

~~

(As an author,,,I really envy these type of teachers for some reasons…and I’ll tell you one,…I mean two reasons.

1.    Everyone wants to be a part of never-ending sweet moments with guilun right? And where there’s no proper classes.

2.    I really really want to have a teacher like Na Dou because he’s rare. Rare..? like giving interesting and creative? Experiments. And barely giving assignments. So if I am one of the characters, I would definitely enjoy the feeling being a part of that story..SO I SALUTE ALL THE AUTHORS IN THIS WEBSITE! :DD

~~

(Okay..back to the story……………….)

The next day……………………….......it’s Saturday.

*You ni wo jiu lucky, gei wo ai de muo li, dui shang ni de ping lu fei ni muo su de mei li, niu zai ku de jiao li wu xien ai de muo li, gei ni zhuan su mei li baby zi yao u me* (Gui Gui’s cellphone rings)

 

“Wei???” Gui Gui asked.

“H-hello….”

“Hello. Who’s this?”

“Ah..Gui Gui it’s me, Aaron.”

“Oh..so Aaron..why did you call?”

“Ah..can we meet at the park near our school?”

“Why?”

“Ah..It”s for our experiment on the rabbit and since the rabbit is with you…..”

“Oh..okay..I get it. Sure! What time?”

“Now?”

“Okay..wait for me….”

“And bring the rabbit h---“ before finishing Aaron’s sentence, Gui Gui already hanged up.

 

Gui gui’s POV:

Wait….i need to find a shirt.no. not a shirt….wait….a dress maybe…wait again…..did i heard myself say that i am going to wear a dress?! noo…but, whydoifreakin’careaboutmyoutfit??!! Remember..you have to be yourself wu ying jie…inhale……exhale…….h!!!

 

Normal POV:

Finally, Gui Gui came up with a cute outfit. finally, after how many milliseconds of rummaging and messing up her closet. She got the rabbit (it’s placed inside a cage..duh XDD) and immediately rushed outside and ran as fast as she could because she just remembered that Aaron is waiting at the park. Aiyooo. She’s pretty sure that Aaron will be mad at her. She’s doomed.

(If you want to see what Gui Gui wore: :D HTTP://I465.PHOTOBUCKET.COM/ALBUMS/RR11/HUNNSOCLUMSYY/GUI_GUI.JPG

 

At the park………………………………………………………………..

“So…r…rrry… you waited here for so long..h.h…” Gui Gui said while panting. Aaron just shot her a cold stare and suddenly smiled.

“It’s okay….we better keep going…………………………… Let’s eat ice cream!” he suggested.

“Ice cream?! Yes! Let’s eat!” Aaron nodded with his eyes sparkling and he grabbed Gui Gui’s hand. Gui Gui was mesmerized, she just saw Aaron smile delight. They went to the ice cream stand near the bench where they stood just a while ago. While, Gui Gui’s still mesmerized with Aaron.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

I can’t believe this……….ah…eh…er…eh…..ah………………..h………………H—he-he’s holding my hand..tightly…………How come?...-

 

Normal POV:

Gui Gui didn’t noticed that Aaron already ordered the strawberry and chocolate ice cream for them.

“Here’s for you…..” Aaron gave her the strawberry ones.

“Ah..eh…thank youu…”

“Let’s go back to the bench….” Aaron grabbed her hand again…this time…more tightly. Gui Gui can really feel the softness and his warm hand.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

Why? How..how come…when he do this…….I forget how to talk??............

 

Normal POV:

Gui Gui and Aaron enjoyed their ice cream without knowing that somebody is staring at them. And that somebody is grinning stupidly.

“So..you two are dating…secretly….hm! evil people! Enjoying while others have to suffer with that scumbag love partner. Huuhuhuhuhuu (fake cry).”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah..thank you...really really thank you for reading 'till chapter 4......hehehe......i have nothing to say..............wait.wait. I exactly have something to say...well....to be honest...xian shu hao is a real human being and in fact, she's also an author here. She requested me to make her a character in my fanfic....so I asked her if what type did she like to be......she said that she like to be the annoying type of friend to GuiGui.....so I just did what she said to me...so people......please don't hate her,,,she's my friend :((........just wait till the succeeding chapters are posted....you'll see that Xian Shu Hao is a really really big help in the story :D

guess what's that song...XDD