More Than a Friend?

New Love

 

Meanwhile..at Aaron and Wang Zi's House

“Qi guai....I just left to repair my car then he disappeared like bubble? Where did Aaron go?” Wang Zi muttered. He tried to call Aaron but Wang Zi can't contact him. Wang Zi frowned as he scratched his head. It's because he knew that Aaron didn't brought his phone with him. He knows that Aaron is afraid that someone might snatch his precious phone.

 

(Back to the situation of Gui Gui and Aaron)

“Owwwhhhee....I think I just discovered something...” the stalker thought. “Hmph....boys these days are so shy to express their love..Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.”

 

Gui Gui and Aaron are still speechless. Luckily, no one of the costumers and the staffs noticed it. Until Gui Gui finally broke it and said,” Uh...h...I-i'm going home...ah..eh..bye bye!!” she said while trying to wear a smile. Gui Gui ran as fast as she could to avoid Aaron while Aaron chased her. Then suddenly, Gui Gui remembered something.

 

“Oh no! The rabbit! Aisssssshhh.......I'm doomed!!!!” She stopped and looked at Aaron who's still chasing her. When Aaron was already at her front...Gui Gui made that guilty face and looked at Aaron.

“Aaron,,,,the rabbit........I left it at the park....!”

'What?!” Aaron exclaimed while huffing and puffing. He placed his hands on his waist and blew his fringe.

“Let's go back there!....” Aaron grabbed her hand and they both headed to the amusement park. Aaron looked around while Gui Gui is still making that guilty cute face. She slowly turned to Aaron.

“Aaron..I'm sorry,,I lost the rabbit...” Gui Gui said as she started crying.

“You can't cry.....or else your face will turn ugly.” He tried to cheer her up. “You don't have to worry....I think someone purposely got it.”

“What do you mean??” Gui Gui wondered and looked at him. He smiled and grabbed her hand (again).

“Where are we going?” she asked him.

“To that stalker's house...” he replied.

'What? Stalker?! Who?!!” They ran and ran so fast until they arrived at a huge house. Aaron pushed the doorbell. “Ding Dong!* A girl wearing a maid uniform went out.

 

“Wait....is this Shu Hao's house???!!!! Why are we here?!” she asked him, Aaron nodded and stepped closer to the gate when someone opened it.

“Excuse me. What can I help?” the lady smiled.

“Uh.....is Xian Shu Hao here?” Aaron politely asked her.

“Yes. Why? What do you want from her?”

“We're her classmates and we went here for something very important.”

 

“Oh.so it's important...okay. Come in!” The maid opened the door widely that Gui Gui made a jaw- drop face as she looked around at Shu Hao's house.

“Wow..even though she's my friend..I didn't have the chance to go inside here. I thought that their maids are wicked.”

“Ah...you can take a seat...” the maid cheerfully said. After that, she turned to the right and walked to the left then to the right again. Finally, she already arrived in her destination. She carefully knocked at the door.

 

At Xian Shu Hao's bedroom.....................................................................................

She stared at the rabbit and smirked. She lifts it up and said something that only animals understand. After that, she remembered the shocking event inside the restaurant.

“Huh....i can feel something fishy is happening between Aaron and Gui Gui...” she mumbled and nodded as she remembered the two blushing in the restaurant. Her daydreaming was cut when their maid knocked the door.

 

“What?” Shu Hao frowned.

“Ah..Young lady..Your classmates are looking for you…”

“Can you please stop calling me young lady?! Anyways,,,I’m not that young and I’m still not a lady! Understand?!!” she scolded the maid.

“Uhhh…yes..yo—uh…h…..” the maid almost said it. Shu Hao went out from her room and went to the sala where her visitors are sitting separately. When she saw that it’s Gui Gui and Aaron she immediately went to them smiling.

 

“Oh…so you’re here…Wait. Why are you here?” Shu Hao said in sarcasm.

“We’re here because---“ before Aaron can finish his sentence, Gui Gui went to the point.

“Did you have our rabbit?” Gui Gui said trying to use her special technique, the puppy dog eyes.  Shu Hao just shrugged and crossed her arms. Gui Gui looked at Shu Hao hoping that the rabbit is with her. While Aaron glared at her…..Shu Hao’s mind is quaking.

“Geez…Aaron’s stare is very lethal. I can’t lie with that look of him.” she thought. “Okay, okay…It’s with me!” she decided to just say it. Gui Gui’s eyes sparkled as she heard so as Aaron.

“Yiippppeeee!!!!!!” Gui Gui stood up as she clapped her hands happily and hugged Shu Hao. Shu Hao looked at Aaron. Aaron looked back at her. A few seconds, Gui Gui broke up still smiling.

“Wait….,” Shu Hao gave Gui Gui and Aaron a suspicious look. “Do you have something between the two of you?” she randomly asked them.

“Huh?” both of them replied.

“Don’t deny. I saw it.”

“What did you saw?” Gui Gui wondered and gave her a shocked gesture.

“I saw the two of you kiss!” Shu Hao said while pointing them. Their eyes widened and they looked down.

“It’s not what you think—,” Aaron tried to explain.

“Then explain to me what just happened a while ago in the restaurant.” she quickly replied.

They looked at each other then looked down again. They’re both embarrassed.

“We didn’t mean to do it…….it’s just that I tried to get my phone when he looked down..and…..-“ Gui Gui can’t hardly finish her sentence. Aaron looked away so that they can’t see him blushing.

“Okay..you didn’t mean to do it but I think it meant a lot…for you.”

“Huhh??” Gui Gui frowned and looked down. “Maybe..” she admitted to herself. Shu Hao grinned at them.

“Bang! I got you! Hahahaha……April Fool’s Day!!!” Shu Hao shouted. Gui Gui and Aaron frowned. Gui Gui placed her hands to her waist.

“Funny!” Gui Gui said with a sarcasm tone on her voice and expression on her face. “And correction, this month is not April. Hello!!!!”

“Anyways, would you excuse me… I’ll get the rabbit.” Shu Hao ran to her room and got the rabbit while smiling without a reason.

She gave it to Aaron and not to Gui Gui.

“Ey! I want the rabbit with me!”

“I doubt that it’ll be lost again.” Shu Hao replied. Gui Gui frowned and Aaron smiled. (awwwe..his precious smile XDD)

“Then…can we now leave?” Aaron said.

“Of course! Haha…bye bye! Aaron, take care of my cute best friend.” she smiled as she waved goodbye to them. Gui Gui wondered what her best friend said. Aaron looked down for he knows what Shu Hao means.

 

“It’s already getting dark. I think I have to accompany you home.”

“I’m fine…”she replied and looked down. She thought that Aaron already walked off but she’s wrong. As she turned to her left, she saw Aaron looking up the skies.

Gui Gui’s face remained black as both of them were walking silently. Times passed by when they already know that they already arrived in Gui Gui’s house.

“Ah…Thanks for going with me…bye bye.” Gui Gui quickly said.

As she opened the gate Aaron spoke.

“I should be the one thanking you for that..and don’t worry….I’ll take care of the rabbit.” Aaron assured her. Gui Gui just nodded and went inside. Aaron waited for her to finally go inside and walked off afterwards. As she went inside, her mom greeted her.

 

“Gui Gui..what took you so long? Is it your boyfriend the one who accompanied you home?”

“Mom! He isn’t my boyfriend. He’s just my friend.” Gui Gui explained.

“Okay, okay. Quick and get dressed so that we can eat.” Gui Gui nodded and immediately headed to her room. As she went inside, she threw her bag to her bed including herself and gave a very deep sigh. She saw her giant stitch stuff toy look at her so she hugged it.

 

“You know what, Stitch…..I’m very very tired of running back and forth.” She gave a very deep sigh again and touched her lips.

“I couldn’t imagine that this would happen to me. I just couldn’t imagine it until now. My first kiss is a very important treasure to me…then…..then he easily and accidentally got it. Aiyoooooooooooooooooo…..” Gui Gui said as she threw tantrums. She remembered something she forgot. So she quickly jumped out of her bed and got it. She carefully opened the container and got one. Gui Gui cracked it and excitedly read it.

 

“Love can turn cottage into a golden palace.”

 

“What?...Why does my fortune cookie nowadays tell about love?...I don’t even have a love life…the only love I know is strawberry love.

(strawberry love: got this from xianshuhao)

“But I guess love can really do that………..” she mumbled when suddenly her mom called her for dinner.

“Yes mom!!” she quickly shouted and left Stitch who seemed to wink at her before she went out of her room.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here I come again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways..thanks for reading this chapter. :)) And please look forward to the next chapter.... :DDDDDD YEYY!!