Friends are we , Lovers can be

New Love

“Hmm……..I got some evil plan for them. Hahahahahaha!” Shu Hao guffawed and smirked as she thought of something for Aaron and Gui Gui.

 

At Aaron and Wang Zi’s House……………………………………….

 

“Hey! Where did you go? I’ve been looking for you.” asked Wang Zi.

“Ahh….h…I just did my project…with-“

“With who?” Wang Zi gave that curious look.

“With Gui Gui.”he replied.

“Gui Gui!.............hhhh….” said Wang Zi with a little bit shock tone on his voice. Aaron blinked and slowly nodded. Wang Zi looked away. He envied Aaron a bit. He turned to Aaron and faked a smile. Aaron looked down because he knows what Wang Zi is thinking.

 

The next day, Gui Gui entered the room and was surprised to see Shu Hao earlier than her. As she headed to her seat, she looked at Shu Hao who was daydreaming on something that Gui Gui can’t really relate. She knew that until now, Shu Hao still admires Ashton Chen. Gui Gui remembered something and grinned. She forgot that Ashton Chen is also a student in their school. She continued grinning and glanced at Shu Hao.

 

“Ey, what’s wrong with me?” Shu Hao asked.

“Huh.h.hh..ah..eh..nothingg…” said Gui Gui with that please-believe-me look. Shu Hao smiled. Gui Gui blinked and gulped. She thought that Shu Hao would be suspicious, she wanted Shu Hao to be surprised on her good news.

 

As she looked down, Aaron and Wang Zi arrived. As usual, the fangirls almost blocked their way; they keep on bugging the two. But Gui Gui felt something strange on the two.

“Qi guai……,”she thought. She studied each one of them and landed on Aaron. She remembered what happened yesterday.

“Stupid. Stupid…” Gui Gui slapped herself. Aaron noticed her and was shocked when Gui Gui banged her head on the table.

 

Bang! Everyone stared to the direction where Gui Gui is sitting. Gui Gui looked at them and blinked. She glanced at Aaron. Aaron looked away again so that Gui Gui can’t see him blushing. Gui Gui faked a smile and tittered. She stood up and left the room smiling stupidly but she really felt shame inside. Wang Zi looked at her until she’s gone into his sight. Gui Gui walked and walked until she noticed that she’s already at the rooftop. The cold breeze made her shudder. She looked up and blinked. Do I already like him? she thought as she sat on the floor.

 

Meanwhile, at their classroom, Ru Zhi went to Cai Shi’s seat. She said something to Cai Shi.

“Gui Gui is really weird, dui budui?”

“Shi de….”

“Hahaha..I just realized that she always don’t come with us. I think she’s just too shy, huh! Just right, I don’t want to be friends with her, honestly.” Ru Zhi complained in a low voice. Cai Shi looked at her and nodded. They didn’t notice that Aaron tailed Gui Gui to the rooftop.

~~

 

“HHHHhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!,”Gui Gui shouted. “Zen me ben, aiy--??!!!” she stopped when someone suddenly tapped her shoulders. Her eyes widened as she saw Aaron half smiling. He knelt. Gui Gui blinked.

“Zen me ben? Wei shen me?” he asked.

“Ah….nothing..err…” she stuttered. Aaron smiled and tapped her head trying to cheer her up. Gui Gui looked at him and smiled back. Then unknowingly, they laughed at each other.

“Let’s now return to our classroom!” Gui Gui said and stood up. Aaron stood up too. This time, Gui Gui felt more comfortable to be with Aaron. She grabbed Aaron’s hand; Aaron looked at her as she did it. Aaron looked away because he’s sure that he’s blushing. They arrived to the classroom still holding hands. They forgot that they skipped almost one class hour. Everybody stared at them including Na Dou and looked at their hands. Everyone’s eyes widened and cupped their hands around their mouth. As soon as the two of them discovered that everybody saw them holding each other’s hands, they quickly let it go and looked away. Na Dou blinked.

 

~~

 

“Why are you two late? Where did you go?” Na Dou blabbered. “Come in, come in. You’re already 27 minutes late! Faster.” He said without waiting for the two to reply. Aaron and Gui Gui immediately went to their seats while their classmates are still staring at them. Shu Hao smirked. Ru Zhi and Cai Shi glared at Gui Gui while Wang Zi somewhat like, glared at Aaron.

 

“Aiyooooo,,, of all the people, why him?!” Gui Gui muttered. While Shu Hao is smiling evilly.

 

“Kekekekeke, I can now tell what’s happening between the two of you. Hihihi.” Shu Hao said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wahahaha!!!!!!!!!! honestly people.... this story is supposed to be entitled rolling love but since i just realized that it's a title of jiro and danson's drama.....XDD btw, thanks for reading...i know, this chapter is boring...XDD 

and uhmmmm...please support kumikochi (newb) on her first fanfic "Unlucky to Meet You" :D http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/288213/unlucky-to-meet-you-japanese-original-romance

yeyy!! thank you!!!!