Confrontation

New Love

 

Gui Gui sat and zipped open her bag. The fan girls glared at Gui Gui then stared at Wang Zi and Aaron. Wang Zi looked at Gui Gui. Aaron looked at her too. When the fan girls saw the two heartthrobs looking at Gui Gui, they frowned and wanted to strangle her. When both of them discovered that they’re looking at one person, which is Gui Gui, they quickly looked away. Aaron gulped and was upset about the matter because he already guessed what Wang Zi is thinking right now. Of course he would. They’re already friends since kindergarten so every little secrets of Wang Zi, he knows all of it. And same as Wang Zi. He also knows Aaron’s secrets. That’s how close they are. But now………..i think, something will go wrong for them.

 

Wang Zi’s POV:

Why is he still looking at Gui Gui? And why is he holding Gui’s hand a while ago? I’m confused with this………Don’t tell me that Aaron also like her. But……….he know that I like Gui Gui..even though I really didn’t mentioned it directly but still……he knows it. How can he?........Why would he do this to me? Is it because I get higher scores than him sometimes? Or probably he really likes Gui Gui??

 

Normal POV:

Wang Zi glanced at Aaron and took a deep sigh. He seemed to deeply think about it. Aaron felt like someone’s staring at him so he tilted his head slowly. He realized that Wang Zi just looked at him and looked down. He noticed that Wang Zi is really thinking of something important that maybe………he already guessed just a while ago.

 

Aaron’s POV:

What was Wang Zi really thinking? I hope that he would not notice about it. I just couldn’t figure out what is he thinking right now. *sigh* …………..Wang Zi, I’m sorry.

 

Normal POV:

Aaron looked down and carefully zipped open his bag. He got his notebook and his pen. He started writing while Gui Gui on the other hand was wondering what Aaron is thinking right now. She also wondered what he is writing because teacher Na Dou is just blabbering. When her love telepathy on Aaron failed, she gave out a very deep sigh. How is she supposed to know if her instincts and love telepathy is not working?

 

The class went on and on. Everyone seemed to be busy about something. Only a few students where listening to Na Dou. Wang Zi tried to listen but he ended up staring at his table. Na Dou noticed him but he just ignored him. Who would scold him for not listening if he always gets high scores even though he’s not listening? And another reason is that he’s also an obedient student. But correction, he just obeys to his teachers. He doesn’t bother to listen on his classmates excluding Aaron. BUT…….will their friendship change no matter what happens? I’m also curious.

 

“Okay class, since I have an appointment with the principal, I’ll dismiss you early! Yeyyy!!” Na Dou exclaimed.

The students clapped their hands and also shouted “Yeyyy!” too XD. Gui Gui placed the things that she’ll need inside her bag. Aaron also did that. Shu Hao who was sleeping a while ago rushed outside of their classroom without even waiting Gui Gui, her best friend.

“Best friend..” Gui Gui murmured in sarcasm. “Hh! Despicable maggot..!”

 

She noticed Aaron and Wang Zi talking but their voices are not loud for her to hear. So she frowned and marched outside the classroom. As she walked, the events rewinded in her mind, ONE……BY..ONE…..She didn’t noticed that she’s going to bump a tree. Luckily, a girl shouted.

 

“Hey! Be careful!” Gui Gui looked up and her eyes widened when she discovered that she almost kissed the tree. She stepped back and gave another deep sigh.

“Look on where you’re going….next time …huh?” the girl gently said. Gui Gui looked at her. She was stunned by the girl’s beauty. She looks like a foreigner and a half- Taiwanese. BUT….she hadn’t seen the girl before. As the girl left, Gui Gui was still mesmerized.

 

“Maybe she’s a newcomer…..”Gui Gui thought. “She’s just so pretty……”she smiled as she imagined the girl’s face. She slapped her forehead because she forgot to ask that mysterious girl's name.

“Ahh…..so stupid…stupid..Gui Gui……………!!!..........Right! If she’s a newcomer then I can still see her every day. Haha…I just thought that..Hahaha.. My brain worked..even though I hate it working.” Gui Gui marched happily outside the corridors.

 

While, Aaron and Wang Zi was at the rooftop………still standing, without even saying on word to each other. Both of them are speechless. They don’t know how to start the conversation. But don’t get them wrong..they’re not . They have a problem…………a real problem.

 

~~Flashback~~

“Aaron, can you go to the school rooftop after? We need to talk.” Wang Zi frankly asked him. Aaron looked at him and nodded.

“Hao le…if that’s what you want.” Aaron replied.

While walking, there’s an awkward silence between the two of them. They seem to be uncomfortable unlike the past years. This just happened to them….for the first time. When they arrived, Wang Zi placed his hand at his pocket and looked at the blue skies. While Aaron looked at him, wondering and was a bit nervous. Finally, Wang Zi faced him and said something that made his eyes widen.

~~End of Flashback~~

 

“Okay, I’ll go straight to the point….Do you like her?” Wang Zi immediately asked.

“Who?”

“Hh! Don’t you like her? Gui Gui?” Wang Zi replied. “Don’t lie to me….it’s useless.” Aaron gulped and blinked. Well, he has no choice but to answer him directly. Aaron looked away for a few seconds then looked at him. His face became so serious.

“What if  I tell you..yes. I like her.” Aaron paused. “What will you do?” he continued. Wang Zi looked at him seriously and smirked.

“Hh!.......” he smiled and looked down like a boss. “Well of course……..I can’t let you have her.” he directly replied. Aaron looked at him seriously as well as Wang Zi. Both of them looked so determined to win Gui Gui’s heart. The tension inside the rooftop became more and more higher without knowing that someone’s listening to them.

 

“O________O wooooowwww! I knew it!” said the person hiding at the back. After hearing Wang Zi and Aaron talk, the person quickly but slowly went downstairs………secretly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry people..i really tried to proofread the chapters....but i'm in hiatus.. :( so please bear with it.... BUT IF i have free time, I'll try to check the grammar problems XD (A PROMISE)

and yeyyyy!! thanks for reading and subsribing my fanfic.....at first i'm really hesitating to post this because i think that my story plot is so weird.