New School

New Love

"Ying Jie!!!!!" a voice shouted.

"Ying Jie, wake up! It's already 6:00 A.M. You'll be late for school!"

(It's her mom's voice.... She hates listening to it sometimes especially in the morning because it's irritating.)

"Aiyoo...I still want to sleep......" She covered herself with a blanket and pretended to be asleep.........

But after a few seconds.......

Tic tac, tic tac, tic tac........................0___0 Wait.... tic tac???

"WAIT.....!!..Oh no. Oh no!!........I forgot that today is Monday! Oh no!!" She quickly jumped out of her bed and can't hardly open her eyes. It's like everything around her is still blurred and she still felt very, very dozy after watching her favorite TV show until midnight. 

 "Aiyoo. I hate waking up early in the morning." After taking her towel, she rushed to the washroom and did her usual morning ritual- bathe, eat and prepare for another new boring day.

After that she bid goodbye to her mom and ran like Flash to the bus stop. Lucky for her, a bus came with lots of vacant seats. Time flies that fast,,,sooo fast like lightning! She already arrived to her new school. Yeah, NEW SCHOOL but not a big deal. No one would notice if she went inside because she knows that people will think that she's a weirdo, AGAIN. Gui Gui want to go back home but if her mother's word was not the law she would have spent her time in their house, watching TV, sleeping and eating. 

But she have to go inside that jail- looking school.... YEAH, jail-looking because of its high white walls that extremely look like one.

As she went inside, she's amazed for the school is really enormous and cool. Gui Gui made that eyes-wide-and-jaw-drop look. She looked around and saw many rooms and people who already have their friends while she’s the only one ALONE...

 

Gui Gui's POV:

"I hate this. I wanna go home. I don't want to be alone! I want my Mom! I want my strawberry!" Gui Gui complained and looked down.

 

Nobody’s POV:

She’s in her own world at that time while walking with her head down when a car suddenly (No! Not just an ordinary car. It’s B.M.W!) almost bumped her.

“Hey, annoying racing dude!”

“What?” the driver wearing shades shot her a cold look.

“You aren’t even saying sorry?!”

“What for?”

“Y-you, you…..h!” The guy rolled his eyes and continued driving.

“That stupid jerk!!” she frowned.

 

The people around looked at her and she realized that she’s at the center of the way. She felt the awkwardness that happened to her so she quickly shoved these thoughts out of her brain and walked until she finally arrived at her classroom bringing the anger that the stupid jerk did to her.  

“Class 07,” she thought. “Is this really Class 07?” she slapped herself to believe if she’s not lost. "Oh..this is really class 07."

As she went inside, she saw her new classmates. It seems like she's the only one alone. All of them have their friends. She stared at them………deep inside her, she wanna join but she's painfully shy. All she can do is to let out a very deep sigh...

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

"Aiyooo………another lonesome year… No friends, all alone at the corner. :(((( I hate this. If only Xian Shu Hao transferred here too. She’s the only gangster that I can talk with and can eat with during lunchtime. Shu Haooo….."

 

She snapped out to reality when suddenly, a voice said," Hello, I'm Cai Shi. Nice to meet you. What's your name?"

Gui Gui's eyes widened as she looked at the girl keenly. The girl looks like a doll with her long and curly hair and smiled like the sunshine that could burn your eyes if you look at her for long. O_O

After a few seconds, she finally replied.

"I'm Gui Gui."

"Owwe...shen me?! Gui Gui? Hahaha, kawaii name. Souyi, Gui Gui you're now my new friend…,” Cai Shi cheerfully said. “Ah! By the way, meet my friend, Ru Zhi."

"O_O.... ah-h.... Hi...Ru Q-qi?..."

“Ru Zhi…XIA. RU. ZHI? Heard it?!” after hearing her, she gave Gui Gui the creeps.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

"What’s with this girl? So mean and hard to talk to. *sigh* If only I can punch her face, I’d really do it. But as it was, I have to be nice since I’m new in their school. Damn this."

 

Normal POV:

To break the awkward silence, Gui Gui managed to smile fakely.

Ru Zhi is quite a cute girl like Cai Shi. Her hair is like a noodle.......so long. I think the length of her hair already reached her waist and she's carrying a drawing book with her. That's really weird. But Gui Gui is smart enough to correctly guess that Cherry is a cartoonist on the school. "Amazing..,"she thought to herself. She can’t draw a person's face but can draw chibi.

The classroom is so noisy and became noisier when the girls started jumping and giggling as if something so sweet happened to them.

“OMIGOD!!! Wang Zi and Ya Lun is here!!!” a girl exclaimed.

“What? Wang Zi? Ya Lun? Who are that humunganoids?” Gui Gui murmured. “How will I see their faces if the fan girls are so many that they almost covered the faces of those humunganoids standing at the door?”

Finally, the fan girls and also the boys except for Gui Gui who is the only one left in her seat made a way for the two guys to walk in.

“Finally,” she mumbled. She studied each one of them. “Wait that guy is familiar……………………..THAT’STHEGUYWHOALMOSTBUMPEDANDSCAREDMETODEATH!!!!!!!” she said to herself.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

"THAT’S THE GUY! THAT’S THE GUY! HH! I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE HIM SUFFER! SUCH HEARTLESS PERSON! He doesn’t even care if I’m injured or what….........So he’ll be one of my classmates."

 

Gui Gui snapped out to reality when she noticed that Wang Zi is coming towards her. “Oh no, why is this guy going towards me…is he gonna—“ Before she finishes her sentence Wang Zi seated beside her.

 

Gui Gui’s POV:

"WHAT?!! THIS PIGHEAD IS MY SEATMATE!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!! HE’LL MAKE MY LIFE IN THIS SCHOOL LIKE A HELL. But… by the way,,,,,,,, he didn’t really apologized to me until now. Hh! You’ll suffer, WANG! ZI!"

 

Wang Zi’s POV:

"What’s with this girl? She’s still glaring at me until now. Wait,,, this girl! Right! This girl is that stupid girl who blocked my way and got almost bumped by me. Huh! No need to apologize because she’s clumsy."

 

Gui Gui tried to suppress her emotions but she’s bursting. She bammed the table and stood up glaring at Wang Zi.

 “Hey! Pang Zi! You aren’t even saying sorry to me? You almost killed me!” she exclaimed. Everyone in the classroom stared at them.

“My name is Wang Zi,” Wang Zi also stood up. “Not Pang Zi and I am NOT. SAYING. SORRY. TO. YOU.” He coldly said. As he said that, the girls were cheering him.

"OMIGODDD! He's so cool..." a girl said.

“Y-youu….yo-u-“ before she can finish her sentence, the teacher arrived bringing a record book.

Ya Lun just stared at them, doing nothing. "Seems like this year is going to be interesting." he thought.

“Oh,,, I think my lovely and handsome students are busy. He he..” Gui Gui and Wang Zi seated to show decorum to their teacher.

“Everyone, my name is Na Dou and I am your teacher for this year…obviously. Okay, since you already know your classmates, there’s no need to do the introducing part.

Gui Gui frowned. “Qi guai. Didn’t the teacher notice me? I am a transferee…. Anyways, this crazy dog beside me really is……arghhhh.. never mind. I don’t wanna die early because of heart attack."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So....this is my first fanfic ever.. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.... :D And please support my bestfriend's fanfic: Jia You! Massacre Love

HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/174036/L

I think there's a problem on her account that's why here story wasn't uploaded but actually, she already completed her fanfic. So yeah,, support her. :D THANK YOUUU.. hehe..

~~By the way, both of us idolize --fengus and many authors here XD