My Idol Date

My Idol Date

Chapter 9

 

Josephine screamed when the guy turned.

It was Eli!

Eli from Ukiss!

"If Eli is here, that means.. Kevin is here too!" Josephine shouted.

Josephine look around, searching for Kevin.

'Oh! Another guy over there! Could it be Kevin?' Josephine thought to herself and ran towards that guy.

"Hey! Are you Kevin woo?" Josephine asked and tapped the guy on the shoulder.

The guy turned and Josephine turned and looked for another guy.

'GAH! DongHo! My least favorite guy in the group.' Josephine thought and walk towards another guy.

By now, Josephine have already found all the members of Ukiss but Kevin.

"WHERE ARE YOU KEVIN?" Josephine shouted.

"Yes?" A voice behind asked.

Josephine turned.

"KEVIN!" Josephine yelped.

'Oh my goodness! It's kevin!' Josephine thought.

"He..Hello Ke-Ke-Kevi-Kevin. My..My name is.." Josephine stammered.

Before she could finish, Kevin put one finger on Josephine's lips and she stopped talking.

"I know who you are. You're Josephine." Kevin said, smiling at Josephine.

'Omo! I could faint from that smile!' Josephine thought to herself and felt her legs give way a little.

Kevin winked at Josephine and Josephine's leg gave way.

But before she could hit the ground, Kevin had already swiped her off her feet and is carrying her in a bridal style.

'Oh! This must be a dream. This dream is awesome!' Josephine thought to herself.

Just then, Kevin's face came nearer and nearer to Josephine's face.

Soon, their lips were only mere millimeters apart.

But, before Kevin's lips could touch Josephine's, Josephine heard a door slam and her eyes snapped open.

'Wha..What happened?' Josephine asked and peered through the darkness, trying to see what happpened.

Then she saw that her brother, Jason was in her room again.

"YAH! You! What are you doing here! You know what you just did? You just ruined my dream! My fantastic dream!" Josephine shouted and strangled her brother.

"Help me! MOM!" Jason shouted and chocked.

"YAh! What are you two doing?" Josephine's mother stepped into the room and shouted.

"Let go! Josephine! And Jason, what are you doing here?Go get ready for school and Josephine, go back to sleep unless you have early lessons today." With that, she left the room.

Jason ran after her.

Josephine was left alone in her room.

She started thinking about her dream.

'If only it was real.' She thought and went back to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________
*Korea*

"Manager Hyung! So..has it been decided when they would be coming over for the audition?" Kevin asked his manager as soon as he finish his practice.

His manager shook his head and said," I am not saying. You'll know soon."

"Aww, C'mon! Manager Hyung! Tell me! And tell me about Josephine! How did she sound like?" Kevin questioned.

"I'm not saying anything. You cant make me. You'll know soon." With that, he walked away from Kevin.

After walking a distance away from Kevin, he turned to make sure that Kevin wasn't following him.

He sighed.

"The things I do for my DongSeng.." he said in a soft whisper and look at his calender.

'Audition date with Josephine.' Was written in the calender...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOO~ Just wanna say Thank you for reading this!! Comment! Oh and, I dont have anything against DongHo.Nothing. Just...yeah..a story:D Remember to comment and Have a nice day!:)