Chapter 20

My Idol Date

Chapter 20

 

"SooHyun! Where are you?" Kevin shouted when SooHyun finally answered his phone.

"Sorry, wrong person. Guess again. You have 1 more try." Shanne said.

"Shanne. What have you done to SooHyun?" Kevin asked.

"Nothing. Just drugged him. Come to ShinDong's internet Cafe in 20 minutes. Or else, I dont know what I might do to SooHyun." Shanne said and hung up.

Kevin stood up and ran immediately.

KiBum looked at Kevin suspiciously and decided to follow him.

 

Kevin reached ShinDong's Internet Cafe.

"Hello Kevin." Shanne walked over to Kevin, dressed in a night gown.

"How'd you like me like this?" Shanne asked, holding Kevin's hands and placed it on her .

"You look disgusting." Kevin said, "Josephine would never throw herself at me just to get my attention."

Shanne slapped Kevin.

"After all I did for you. And you still choose that over me?" Shanne shouted.

Kevin looked at Shanne, "What have you done for me? I like Josephine because she's real. She doesnt kill her good friends." Kevin said.

Shanne looked at the floor.

"Dont piss me off Kevin. SooHyun's life is in my hands. And I want you to call Josephine NOW and tell her you hate her so much." Shanne said, holding up a remote.

"If you listen, I will let SooHyun off, if you dont, then dont even think about seeing him again." Shanne threatened.

"Let me see SooHyun first and let him be here, next to me. Then will I call Josephine and tell her that." Kevin said.

"Fine!" Shanne said and motioned for someone to bring SooHyun out.

The man who brought SooHyun out threw him on the floor and left.

Before he left, he said," Better transfer that sum of money by tomorrow! Or else you're so screwed."

"Here. SooHyun's here. Just call her now." Shanne said impatiently.

Kevin nodded and took out his phone.

"Sorry Kevin. I didnt know...." SooHyun apologized.

"It's okay hyung. As long as you're safe." Kevin said.

 

*Ring Ring*

Josephine's phone rang.

"Hello?" Josephine answered.

"Hello Josephine?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah? What's up?" Josephine asked.

" I have something to tell you now.... I...I... I really hate you a lot. Don't ever come near me. Ever again. And one more thing, I love Shanne. Even if she really nearly killed Dom. I still love her. All this while, I was lying to you. I wanted to play with someone and then you came. I had fun playing with you. Hope you had fun too! Bye!" Kevin said and hung up.

Josephine stood rooted to the ground.

'I can't believe what I just heard.' Josephine thought and she started crying.

Just then, Mir walked past.

He saw Josephine crying and ran into her room.

"Are you alright?" Mir asked.

Josephine looked up at Mir and fainted.

 

 

"There. I said it. Happy?" Kevin asked.

Shanne couldnt stop grinning.

"Now, you can bring SooHyun back. But, you're not to see Josephine again. Never again." Shanne said, "Or else...I might not know what I will do to Josephine. I cant promise I will keep my hands off her."

Kevin shook his head and helped SooHyun up to his feet and walked away.

"Sorry Kevin. I know you loved her a lot. She was a good girl." SooHyun apologized.

"It's okay. As long as you're fine. That's most important." Kevin said.

Meanwhile, KiBum was hiding in a corner, recording the whole thing that just happened.

 

 

The hospital....

Eli sat next to Dom.

Just then, Dom stirred.

Eli stood up and ran out to call the doctor.

But when he went out of the door, he thought,'HEY! If I call the doctor, then the first person she'll see when she wakes up is the doc. No fair. I'm gonna be the one who she sees first when she wakes up.' 

With that thought in mind, he ran back into the room and sat next to Dom, waiting for her to wake up.

Slowly, Dom opened her eyes...

"Dom! Dom!! Are you okay?" Eli asked.

"Who...are you?" Dom asked.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

HELLO. I know I havent been updating at all. Hope ya'll had a great time reading this. Comment and subscribe!!!

God Bless You!:)