My Idol date

My Idol Date

Chapter 15

 

 

"How could she?!" Shanne muttered.

'I need to do something about this. Before Kevin falls so deeply in love with her that I have no chance.' Shanne thought.

Just then, Shanne saw SooHyun.

"SooHyun Oppa~ Can you do me a favour?" Shanne asked, batting her eyelashes.

SooHyun, unable to ignore a girl's seduction, asked, "What favour?"

"You know...Josephine..She's trying to hurt Kevin Oppa. You see, she knows that I have a crush on him and she plans to steal his heart and make him sad. Can you seperate them?" Shanne asked, faking sobs in between.

"What?She's going to hurt Kevin? I will never allow that to happen!" SooHyun said and marched towards Kevin and Josephine.

"Yah! Kevin! Stay away from her! Do not go near her ever again! Understood?" SooHyun shouted to Kevin.

"Wha...what's happening?" Xander asked as her  stood at the door after hearing SooHyun shouting.

"Nothing, just asking my dong seng to stay away from her." SooHyun said, pointing at Josephing.

"And why does he have to stay away?" KiBum asked.

"Because...she's only trying to make Shanne jealous by making Kevin fall in love with her." SooHyun said.

"HAHAHAHA. What a joke." Dominique laughed. "You believe her?"

"Yes I believe her. Is that illegal?" SooHyun asked.

"Oh..No, not illegal. Just plain stupid." Dom scoffed.

"What do you mean stupid?" SooHyun asked, nosereal flaring.

"Well, for one, she likes Kevin...so isnt she just telling you that so she can get Kevin. 2, your sources are biased, hence it cannot be used as a valid reason. 3, you kissed her, so technically you're not even fit to say anything." Dom said, crossing her arms.

Eli, KiBum, DongHo, Kisseop, Kevin and Xander all stared at Dominique is awe.

"!" SooHyun cursed and stormed out of the room.

"So...Shanne is lying?" Kevin asked, trying the break the silence.

"Yeah. You have no idea how mean she is to Josephine. Anyway, I have to go. I'll leave Josephine in your care. Take good care of her!" Dom said, leaving the house.

'I wonder if I made the right choice...Josephine and Kevin could make something happen tonight...but Shanne...should I have brought her along?' Dom wondered.

Just then...

"DOMINIQUE!!!!" Shanne called.

Dom turned and stared at Shanne.

"Yes?" Dom asked.

"Can I go with you? The memebers from Ukiss are acting really weird." Shanne said.

Dom nodded and said, "Why not."

When Dom turned, she felt something hit her head and she out.

Shanne stood there with a bat in her hands.

"This is what you get for trying to seperate me and Kevin." She muttured and dropped the bat.

 

Eli sat on his bed and began thinking about what happened that day.

'First, she kissed me, then I kissed her. Oh man.' Eli thought. 'And the way she talked back to SooHyun is so cool!'

Eli walked over to the window and looked out. He could vaguely see 2 girls.

One of them was hit and the other fled.

He immediately ran towards the one who was lying on the floor.

He turned the body and realized that it was Dominique.

"Dominique! Wake up! ! Phone..phone...Crap!" Eli shouted and lifted Dominique and ran towards his Dorm.

 

"Somebody call the ambulance!" Eli shouted as he stepped into the house.

"What happened?" KiBum asked and when he saw Dom, he nodded and took out his handphone and dailed.

Just then, Josephine began to wake up.

"Uhmmmm..." Josephine groaned.

"Are you awake now?" Kevin asked.

Josephine's head snapped up when she heard Kevin.

"Kevin!" She squealed. "I had the most crazy dream. I dreamt that you........Nah..nevermind."

"Dreamt that i what? Confessed to you?"Kevin asked, grinning.

Josephine looked at Kevin with shock in her eyes.

She could not believe it.

"That...really happen?" Josephine asked taking deep breathes.

Kevin nodded.

Just then,

"Somebody call the ambulance!"Eli shouted.

Kevin and Josephine looked at each other before running out.

And since they both couldnt go through the door, Kevin politely stopped and allowed Josephine to go first.

They grinned at each other before remembering why they wanted to get through the door.

"What happened?" Kevin asked when he saw Dom.

Josephine took small steps towards Dom.

Dom was bleeding.

"I don't know. I only saw this figure hitting her and then runnning away." Eli confessed.

"Dom! DOM!!!" Josephine shouted.

Josephine broke down and cried.

 

The ambulance came of 'GAWD-KNOWS-HOW-LONG'.

After some time operating, the doctor came out of the sugery-room and asked, "Any family members?"

Everyone shook their heads but Josephine went up to the doctor and asked, "What happened to my friend? Is she okay?"

"She is fine. Just a some blood loss. However, I do need to talk to her parents or anyone in her family. Please ask her family members to come see me when they are here." The doctor said and then walked away.

Just then, Mir came running to Josephine.

"What happened to Dom?" Mir asked and grabbed Josephine's shoulders.

"I...I don't know...The doctor asks to see you.." Josephine said in a low whisper.

Kevin walked over to Mir and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You're hurting her. Stop!" kevin said.

Mir looked at Kevin.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay? I'll go see the doctor." Mir said.

"Remember to call her parents too!" Josephine called out to Mir.

Mir nodded and turned.

Josephine looked at Dom as the nurses pushed her out.

She couldnt help but cry.

"Dom~" Josephine cried.

"Shhh! She's going to be alright!" Kevin said and hugged Josephine.

 

*Beep beep*

Josephine's phone rang.

Josephine looked down at her phone.

'If you want Dominique to live, you had better get your filthy body away from my Kevin.'

Josephine stared at the message and looked up.

Shanne.....

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd update of the day. I hop you guys enjoyed this!!!

:)

Comment!

Enjoy!

Love ya'all!

Take care!

Btw, do you have any tips on how to make friends?

Have a great day:)