My Idol Date

My Idol Date

Chapter 8

 



"Hyung! I'm excited! Nervous more likely. What should I do?" Kevin touched his chest, felt his heartbeat and looked up at Eli.

"Chill! Well, you dont really have to since you wont be seeing her face to face. Dont worry. She wont see you either." ELi told Kevin and patted him on the shoulders.

Kevin nodded and looked out.

'I'll be seeing you soon, Josephine.' Kevin thought to himself as he stared at the clouds from the car.

_________________________________________________________________________

*Singapore*

Josephine jumped up and down after her call with Ukiss' manager.

"Where did you go? We searched for you high and low!" Dominique asked as she approached Josephine.

"Are you okay?" Elaine asked Josephine.

Josephine stood rooted to the ground, still in a daze.

She slowly turned her attention towards her friends...

"I got in..." Josephine whispered.

"What?" Amanda asked.

"I got in..." Josephine said, a little louder.

"Got in where?" Manda asked.

"YOU GOT WHAT?" LZ asked.

They looked at one another, puzzled.

"I got in! I got chosen for the 2nd audition for Kevin's date!" Josephine shouted and looked at her friends.

"AHHHH!!!" She screamed and hugged Dominique.

"AHHHH! I'm going to dieeee~" Dominique screamed when Josephine hugged her.

Then, Josephine planted a sloppy and wet kiss on Dominique's cheek.

"OH~ I am so happy!" Josephine said and let go off Dominique.

Dominique was too shocked from the kiss, she slumped onto the floor.

"My pure cheeks..it got polluted by the disgusting saliva of Josephine! YAH! JOSEPHINE TAY! YOU STAND THERE. I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU!" Dominique said, staring at the ground before standing up and running after Josephine.

"HAHAHA.My saliva is not disgusting." Josephine said and laughed.

Dominique shot Josephine a killer look and Josephine stopped laughing, but she could not stop grinning.

"Hey! Jo! So..what did you and Shanne talk about just now?" LZ asked when everyone sat down at the bench.

Josephine looked around, looking for shanne but she could not find her.

Instead of answering, she asked,"Where's Shanne?"

"She went home." Amanda shrugged.

"Don't change the topic. Tell us what Shanne and you talked about. You cried!!" Min said, slamming the table.

"It's nothing. Just that some sand got into my eyes." Josephine shrugged.

"Really?" Dominique asked Josephine.

Josephine looked up at Dominique and lowered her head.

"Yeah." Josephine nodded.

'Why do I get the feeling that she isnt telling the truth?' Dominique thought and crossed her arms.

"Okay, anyway, we should celebrate! Where should we celebrate?" Manda asked.

"How about Manpuku? Josephine's treat!" LZ said.

"I agree!" Everyone said in unison.

"NOOO!" Josephine shouted, but in vain because her friends are now pulling her towards the bus stop.

'What should I do about Shanne?' Josephine asked herself and sighed.

~That night~

Josephine lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling..

On her celiling, there was a poster of Kevin.

"Kevin ahh~ What should I do about Shanne?" Josephine said out loud.

At this moment, Josephine's younger brother, Jason came into the room.

"Woah sis! Have you gone mad? Talking to yourself?! No wonder you dont have a boyfriend." Jason said.

"Shut up!" Josephine said and she sat up and grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. " Get out!"

"YEAH YEAH! I just came in to tell you, Mom asks you to switch off your lights and also a note from me, If you're gonna fantasize about your Kevin, please keep your volume down. I have school tomorrow!" Jason told his sister and walked out.

Josephine threw another pillow at Jason but it hit the door instead.

Josephine sighed and went to pick up the pillow and switch off the lights to go to bed.

Josephine closed her eyes and she began to dream.

"Hey!! You look familiar!" Josephine said and she placed her hands on the shoulder of the guy in front of her.

THe guy turned and Josephine screamed.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now now, guess who did she see?HAHA. Anyway, look forward to the next chapter! It'll come pretty soon:) Comment!!! Have a nice day!

:)