Chapter 22

My Idol Date

Chapter 22

"Bye Kevin." Josephine whispered and left.

Josephine walked to the officer and was about to hand him her passport when she turned and hoped to see Kevin running through the crowd.

Unfortunately, there was no one.

Josephine sighed and handed her passport to the officer and then, walked in....

"I'm going back to Singapore. This way, I can forget everything." Josephine said.

 

 

~Singapore~

" I AM BACKKKK~" Josephine shouted when she walked out of the plane.

Passengers around her looked at her and whispered, " She's crazy." "Stay away from her."

After Josephine collected her luggage, she cabbed home.

Once she reached home, she laid on her bed and looked out into the sky.

" At least we're under the same sky. Even though he's miles away, I know for sure, he's somewhere, out there. safe and sound. And in love with ....Shanne." Josephine whispered.

Then, she dozed off.

Meanwhile.... In Korea....

"Where is Josephine?" KiBum asked.

" She went back to Singapore." JunHyung answered.

"WHAT?" All the Ukiss members shouted.

"GEE. STOP SHOUTING. When is your Singapore Concert?" Dom asked.

"Uh.... In a months' time?" Xander replied.

"Okay.... I'm going back to Singapore now." Dom said and turned to go to her room.

"Wait! What about me, I mean us?" Eli asked, pulling Dom's hand.

"What about us?" Dom asked.

"We...we...we kissed....?" Eli whispered...

"So? Do you not see that Josephine, my friend and the only reason why I came to Korea is not here anymore. There is no other reasons to stay." Dom said and ran to her room.

"Pardon her for her manners. She has always been like that. As long as she likes you, she wont want you to know and will be very mean to you." JunHyung apologized and explained.

"Why is she like that?" Eli asked.

"She was brought up this way." JunHyung simply replied.

Dom came down minuted later with a small suitcase.

"I'm leaving." She declared.

"Miss. Please, allow me to come too. " JunHyung asked.

Dom shook her head, "No. You need to stay to help mom. Bye. I'll miss you." Dom said and hugged JunHyung before leaving.

Then, she said bye to every single Ukiss member except Eli.

Dom walked out and Eli ran out, along with her.

"Hey! Dom!" Eli shouted.

Dom stopped and turned.

Eli hugged Dom tightly before letting go of her and kissed her deeply and passionately on the lips.

But he broke it off halfway.

"I'm going to give you more of those kisses when I see you in Singapore. And when that time comes, I will never let you go. Not again." Eli said, winking at Dom.

Dom blushed and said, "Oh yeah? And what if I dont want to go with you?"

"You will want me." Eli said.

"Whatever." Dom said and walked to the taxi, smiling.

"Hey Dom!" Kevin shouted, running to Dom.

"Yeah?" Dom turned and asked.

" Help me pass this to Josephine and tell her ..........................." Kevin said.

" ..........................? You want me to tell her that?" Dom asked Kevin.

Kevin nodded.

"OKay. Okay. I really need to go. See you soon!!" Dom said, going into the taxi.

"To the airport please. Thank you." Dom said and the taxi drove off.

"Wow. They're gone now. I kinda miss them now." Xander said.

"Yeah, me too." DongHo and Kiseop said.

"What did you tell her just now?" Eli asked Kevin.

Kevin shrugged and said, " nothing just a message for Josephine."

 

~Singapore~

"JOSEPHINE TAY! YOU WATCH OUT. WHEN I REACH YOUR HOUSE, YOU BETTER BE KNEELING DOWN, ASKING ME TO FORGIVE YOU FOR LEAVING ME ALL ALONE IN KOREA." Dom shouted into the phone when Josephine picked up.

After shouting, Dom hung up, hailed a cab and went over to Josephine's house.

 

Josephine gulped when she heard what Dom had shouted and sat on her bed, thinking what she should do.

Just then, the door bell rang.

Josephine sighed.

'I am gonna get killed.' Josephine thought and walked to open the door.

However, the person at the door was none other than.....

 

 

 

Kevin, holding a bouquet of flowers.

Just as Josephine was about to shut the door,

Kevin said, " Josephine. Please! Here me out. I love you. I really do. I just said those things to you on the phone because Shanne had SooHyun. I had to say that to you in order to save him. However, no matter what, you're the only one I love. Please. Give me one more chance."

Josephine looked at Kevin and started crying.

"Promise me...promise me that no matter what happens, you have to love me." Josephine said.

Kevin nodded and hugged Josephine.

" Even if you suddenly gain 101 Kilograms, I will still love you." Kevin laughed.

 

"Sweet isn't it?" Dom whispered to Eli. They were standing a distance away.

"So...what did Kevin ask you to tell Josephine?" Eli asked.

"Nothing....just to tell her that he's going over. But I decided to surprise them both." Dom said, grinning.

"Smart. Now, that you've done your job as a cupid for them, it's time for your own happy ending." Eli said, moving closer to Dom.

"What happy ending?" Dom asked, moving away from Eli.

"This." Eli whispered before leaning in to kiss Dom.

Just then,

"HOW WAS IT?" Xander and DongHo ran to Eli and Dom and asked them.

"How was what?" Dom asked, blushing.

"The 2 love-birds, Jo and kevin." Xander asked.

"Oh...them... Well, take a look for yourself." Eli said, pointing to Jo and Kevin a distance away, kissing each other.

"I want a girl to kiss too..." DongHo sighed.

"So do I..." Xander wished.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!

Thank you for reading this!!!

Comment and subscribe.

Hope you enjoyed this fanfic.

Have a great day.

God bless you:)