My Idol Date

My Idol Date

Chapter 10

 

*Singapore*

"Mom! I've got a free ticket to Korea! I'll be leaving on sat!" Josephine told her mother.

"What?Why?How?" Her mother asked.

"Well..it's nothing. I got lucky and won a lucky draw. HAHAHA." Josephine lied to her mother.

"Oh? Is that so? You going alone?" Her mother asked.

"Yeah. Alone." She replied.

"Ok...how long?" Her mother asked.

"3-5 days." Josephine said. "I'm going to pack my stuff!"

"Yah!! What about school?" Her mother shouted.

"Don't worry. I'm having my break." Josephine said and ran to her room and started packing her stuff.

'I can't believe it. Audition date with Kevin!!! I am so excited.' She thought.

'I wonder if Shanne got an audition date too...' She wondered.

'I shouldn't think about her.' She thought...

Then, Josephine picked up her phone and called Shanne.

"Shanne! Did you get chosen as one of the candidates for Kevin's date?" Josephine asked when Shanne picked up her phone.

" Why do you want to know?" Shanne asked coldly."You here to mock and laugh at me if I didn't get chosen?"

"No! That's not what I meant. I just wondered...I'm sorry.I'm sorry but I can't give up on Kevin. But, we can..fight for him, fair and square.." Josephine said.

"Fight for him? Please! I will win without fighting. Why don't you get your outta the way and give up on Kevin?" Shanne said.

"I will never give up on Kevin. Please! I don't want to ruin our friendship. Please! Don't do this to me!" Josephine begged.

" Whatever . This is the last. Kevin belongs to me. All the guys belong to me. Bye." Shanne said and hung up.

"What a ! Calling to check up on me. HAH! In your face! I got chosen as one of the candidates for his date!" Shanne said.

Josephine, on the other hand was crying her eyes out.

"No! I can't believe it."  Josephine cried.

Josephine dailed another number and this time, she cried out to the person.

"Wahh~ Dom!! What should I do? Shanne doesn't want to be my friend anymore! And this is all because of Kevin. What should I do? Should I give up on Kevin? Or...lose a friend?" Josephine cried.

"Woah..woah...What happened?" Dominique asked.

" I..I.. called Shanne and asked her if she got chosen as one of the candidates for Kevin's date..She thought I was gonna laugh at her if she didn't get chosen. She asked me to give up on Kevin, saying Kevin wasnt right for me. What should I do?" Josephine asked.

"Well...for one, STOP CRYING. 2, you are chosen as one of the candidates, KEVIN CHOSE YOU. 3, it's up to you to see whether or not you wanna give up..If you are gonna give up, then I have nothing to say..If you're not gonna give up, DO EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN TO MAKE HIM FALL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Dominique shouted into the phone.

"Ok..kay...I...Will try my best.Thanks Dom!" Josephine said.

"No prob. Now, can i go back to sleep? You called at 2am in the morning for something like this..are you crazy?" Dominique complained.

"whoops. Sorry. Go back to sleep. HEHE. Thanks!See you tomorrow!" Josephine said.

"Ah!! Dom is right. It's my choice and I really like him a lot. And..I will make him fall for me!" Josephine said.

And then, she looked up at Kevin's poster,

"Kevin, you just wait! You will definitely fall in love with me!" Josephine said and blew a flying kiss to the poster.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Korea*

At the exact time, Kevin sneezed.

"Woah! Bless you!" Xander said to Kevin and passed him a tissue.

"Maybe Josephine's thinking of you" DongHo said to Kevin and nudged him.

"I hope." Kevin said softly.

Kevin looked out of the window.

'Just a few more days. Just a few more days and I will finally get to go on a date with Josephine!' Kevin thought.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Singapore*

'It's saturday! I'm leaving today!' Josephine thought to herself as she checked her luggage.

"Josephine! You done?" Her mother shouted.

"Yes mom! I'm coming!" Josephine shouted and started to close her luggage.

She then went out of her room and headed out.

'Bye home. I won't see you for the next few days.' She thought and grinned.

As she went into her mother's car, she thought,' YES! No more annoying brother and house chores. I AM FREE~'

"Here's some money! Use it wisely!" Her mother said and passed her some money, making her come back to reality.

"Oh! Thanks mom!"

Soon, they were at the airport.

"Oh! I'll go check in now!" Josephine said and went to check in.

After checking in her luggage, she decided to go in early.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!I'll see you when I'm back!" Josephine sniffed.

'I'm gonna miss mom and dad.' She thought.

"Take care Josephine! Call back everyday!" Her mother shouted.

Then Josephine headed in.

She immediately took out her phone and called Dominique.

"Yah!Where are you? You guys not coming?" She asked.

"I'm behind you!" Dominique said and tapped Josephine on the shoulder.

Josephine turned and let out a small scream.

"Where are the others?" Josephine asked.

"Well,they're not coming." Dominique shrugged.

"Oh?Why?" Josephine asked innocently.

"Well,for one, we're not as rich as you. For two, we have projects to do." Dominique said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh...Oh..What about you?" Josephine asked.

"I need to do something in Korea. That's why I'm here." Dominique said, folding her arms.

"Okay, bording now. Let's go!" Josephine said and she pulled Dominique to the bording area.

 

~After 6 hours and 45 minutes~

"YAY! We're finally in KOREA~" Josephine said as she stepped out of the airport.

"Yes. Yes. SO....Who's picking you up?" Dominique asked.

"Uh...I dont know..." Josephine admitted.

"WHAT?!" Dominique shouted.

Just then, a car stopped in front of the 2 ladies.

"Excuse me, are you Josephine? Josephine Tay?" A guy wearing sunglass asked as he stepped out of the car.

"OMO! You're...you're..." Josephine shouted and she fainted...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!! Once again, thank you for reading! Comment! :)Have a nice day:)