Chapter 21

My Idol Date

Chapter 21

 

"Oh...She' starting to wake up." Mir said as Josephine stirred in her sleep.

"........." Josephine mumbles before tears fell from her eyes.

Mir gently helped her wipe her tears.

"Don't cry. Everything will be alright." Mir whispered.

Slowly, Josphine opened up her eyes.

".....Kevin?" Josephine whispered.

Mir shook his head. " Guess again." He gently said.

"Mir?" Josephine guessed.

Mir chuckled.

"Are you alright? " Mir asked.

Josephine giggled, "  I think I'm alright now."

Josephine tried getting out of bed, but, Mir locked his hands around her waist and leaned close to her, making it unable for her to get up.

" Let's stay like this for a while...shall we?" Mir asked, breathing into Josephine's ear.

Josephine started laughing.

"HAHAHAH. WHA.....WHAT DID YOU SAY? I didn't quite hear it. Your breathe going into my ear was ticklish." Josephine laughed.

Mir shook his head and started to laugh with Josephine.

"Stay okay? I'll get you something to eat." Mir said and walked out of the room.

After Mir walked out,

Josephine jumped out of bed and ran out of the room.

'Where do I go from here? Left or right?' She thought.

"You know Miss Jo, If you wanted to get out of this house, you could always call for me to direct you to the main door." JunHyung said from behind Josephine.

Josephine screamed and turned.

"Shh! Keep your voice down," JunHyung said.

"Sorry. I needed to get out and see what happened to Kevin. He....he's with Shanne right now. And I dont think whaever he just said to me was real. I need to find him. And ask him what really happened." Josephine said.

"Alright. I can bring you to the main door. But, under one condition. " JunHyung said.

'What condition?" Jo asked.

"When the time comes, I'll tell you." JunHyung said.

"Deal!" Josephine said and started walking.

Junhyung chuckled from behind and grabbed Josephine's hands and led her to the opposite direction.

 

 

KiBum stared at the video replaying for the thousandth time.

'I cannot believe it. How can I bring her down? If I send this to the cops, they will capture SooHyun too. What should I do?' KiBum thought.

Just then, DongHo and Kiseop walked into the room and noticed KiBum deep in thought and decided to go disturb him.

They tiptoed towards him until they were behind him and was going to shout when DongHo said, "Isn't that Kevin?"

Kiseop stared at DongHo, frustrated and looked at the video.

"Oh Kevin! He looks good even on video. Who's that girl next to him? Wait... Can't you hear them talk?" Kiseop asked KiBum.

KiBum stared at them and shook his head.

"The girl next to him looks like......Oh! Speaking of which, Hyung, did you know that it was actually Shanne who hit Dom? Jo told us all. And you would not believe this but Dom's mother is like....SUPER SCARY! Never cross her line! She's now looking for the person who hit Dom and she's gonna get revengeeeee~ Speaking of Dom. I heard she woke up." DongHo said.

"Shanne hit Dom, I know.... but how did you know Dom's mother?" KiBum asked.

"Well, we did a little digging and.... found her house." Kiseop said and held his nose high up.

"She is a rich girl! You should have seen her house. It's like...." DongHo looked around "100 times bigger than ours." DongHo exclaimed.

"Wait....her mother is looking for the person who did it?" KiBum asked cautiously.

"Yes! Gee, how many times do you want us to repeat?" Kiseop asked.

"Are you getting old?" DongHo asked, hiding behind Kiseop.

KiBum glared at DongHo and walked out.

'Should I send the video to her mother?' KiBum wondered.

 

 

"M'dam we just received a phone call from a friend of Miss Dominique. He said that he needed to see you. There is something he needed to tell you about Miss Dominique." A guard said when he walked into the Office.

"Send him in." Dom's mother said.

KiBum slowly walked in.

"Anneong Haseyo. I am Kim KiBum from Ukiss, a friend of Dom." KiBum said, "I'm here today because of the person who attacked your daughter. She's crazy. She kidnapped my friend and held him hostage to get another member from my band and I need your help. I know you are very rich, which meant you're very influencial.. Is it possible to make her go to the jail or a mental hospital? As long as she is far away from my band mates. Is it possible?" KiBum asked.

Dom's mother thought for a while before answering, " Well, it is possible. But I need evidence."

"How about this?" KiBum asked, showing her the video he took.

"Well, this might work afterall. Make sure you bring her to a place where we can capture her easily." Dom's mother said.

"Yes M'dam."KiBum said and was about to walk out when he remembered something and turned, " Did you know that Dom is awake already? I heard it this morning. You should really go see her."

With that, KiBum walked out.

"Yes! This will work out." KiBum shouted and ran back to the dorm.

 

 

"Who are you?" Dom asked Eli.

Eli stared at Dom, unable to say anything.

Dom turned the other way and laughed.

"HAHAHHA."

Eli stared at Dom, wondering if she was okay when she turned back, laughing and wiping her tears.

"Oh man, you've got to see the look on your face when I said that." Dom laughed.

Eli continued staring at Dom.

"Hellooooooo~ Are you okay? Do you need to lie here instead?" Dom asked, waving a hand infront of Eli.

Just then, Eli grabbed Dom's hand and pulled her towards him.

"Do you know how worried I was? Did you know how tough it was, looking at you, lying here and unable to do anything?" Eli asked, grabbing Dom's shoulders.

"That is enough. Stop that. Let go of her." A voice said.

Dom and Eli turned to the door.

"JunHyung! What a surprise! Why are you here?" Dom asked.

"Well, I was worried about you." JunHyung said.

"Were you? HAHA. And Jo?" Dom asked.

"She is right here." JunHyung said and pulled Josephine from behind him.

"JOOOOOO~ I missed you. Come here!" Dom said, motioning for Josephing to go over.

Josephine went over and Dom hugged her.

"I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for you to be hurt." Jo sobbed.

"Silly girl. I wasn't hurt. You were not the one to cause it. It was Shanne. Don't worry. I'm fine now. And I will get my revenge." Dom smirked.

 

Just then, Shanne walked into the hospital ward with her arms hooked around Kevin's arm.

Everyone stared at Shanne.

"Oh my, you're awake. I thought for sure that you would die." Shanne said.

"Oh well, too bad I'm still alive then? What are you doing here?" Dom asked.

Jo could not stop staring at Shanne's hands.

Jo looked up to Kevin, with tears in her eyes. And she ran out.

Kevin wanted to chase after Jo but, Shanne held onto him.

"Don't forget SooHyun." Shanne whispered.

Kevin stared at the floor.

 

All of a sudden, a group of men who looked like the S.W.A.T. came in.

"FREEZE!" The leader shouted.

In came Dom's mother.

"Mom!" Dom said and ran over to her mother and gave her a hug.

"My poor darling. How are you feeling? So tell me. Who is this Shanne person?" Dom's mother asked, looking around.

"You must be Shanne. Hitting my daughter with a bat did you?" Dom's mother asked, walking over to Shanne. "Take her." She ordered.

The S.W.A.T.-like guys then guided her out of the ward.

"THIS ISN'T OVER. I WILL NEVER LET SOOHYUN GO!" SHANNE SHOUTED.

"SOOHYUN! Where is SooHyun?" Kevin asked.

"Don't worry about me. I'm save." A voice said.

Everyone looked up and saw SooHyun standing at the door.

"How...how did you manage that?" Kevin asked.

"Well, Kiseop and DongHo were doing a little digging up and were following me and beat the guy who held me hostage up. Not bad." SooHyun said.

"Sorry Dom. I didn't know about Shanne being such a person." SooHyun apologized.

"Doesn't matter. Now you know." Dom said.

"And now that Shanne is no longer holding you back, why are you still here?" Dom asked Kevin.

Kevin snapped out from his trance and ran out of the hospital.

 

"JOSEPHINE TAY! WHERE ARE YOU?" Kevin shouted.

Josephine hid in a corner.

"Bye Kevin." Josephine whispered and left.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello. I hope you enjoyed this update.

Thank you for reading.

Do comment and subscribe:)

God Bless you.

Have a great day!!:)