My Idol Date

My Idol Date



Chapter 2

*Korea*

"Oppa! Let's take that ride!!" A girl with long hair said to Kevin and pulled him and ran towards the ride.

"Slow down...Hey! What's your name?" Kevin asked the girl, scratching his head.

"Ommo! Oppa! How could you not remember my name? I am..." The girl said.

"Kevin! Kevin!" Another voice spoke and Kevin slowly opened his eyes.

'What happened? Who's that girl in my dreams? It seemed so real...'Kevin thought.

"Kevin! Earth to Kevin!" Alexander called out to Kevin and shook him.

"Are you awake now?" Xander asked.

Kevin looked up at Xander in a daze, still thinking about the girl which appeared in his dreams. He nodded and continue to think about her.

"Yah! Go wash up! Stop day dreaming!"Xander told Kevin and kicked his .

"Ouch! Hyung!"Kevin shouted.

Slowly, he got up and headed to the bathroom. He was still thinking about the girl in his dreams.

As he was brushing his teeth, Eli entered the toilet.

"Hyung! I need to tell you something." Kevin told Eli.

Eli turned and stared at Kevin.

"What?" Eli asked, half-asleep.

"I had a dream. In the dream, there was a girl. I think I am in love with that girl. It felt so real. What should I do Hyung?" Kevin asked.

"well, just forget it. It's just a dream." Eli yawned and walk out of the toilet after doing his 'business'.

'Just a dream...Yeah..Eli Hyung is right. It's just a dream.' Kevin thought to himself and focused on brushing his teeth.

__________________________________________________________________________

*Singapore*

Josephine was busy filling up the application form for the date with Kevin when someone tapped on her shoulder.

"WAHHH!" Josephine yelped and turned.

"Don't scare me, Shanne!" Josephine told Shanne who was trying to see what Josephine was doing.

"What're you doing?" Shanne asked Josephine.

"I'm filling up the form for the date with Kevin." Josephine said very seriously and continued filling up the form.

"Woah! You're serious about it? If only SooHyun was also inside, then I would try out for it." Shanne told Josephine and sighed.

Josephine grunted in response.

"Wazzup? What's Jo doing?" Dominique asked Shanne as she walked into class.

"Oh, she's filling up this application form for going on a date with Her darling Kevin." Shanne told Dominique and held her back from going up to Josephine.

"Don't even think about going to her to disturb her. She'll only whack you even more." Clarissa told Dominique as she walked by.

"Is a date with Kevin that important?" Dominique wondered aloud.

"Of course it is important. He is my future husband. Although he doesn't know that yet, but he will when I see him and tell him. By the way, tell me what are my most strengths and weaknesses. This application is like a job interview. Help me out, guys!" Josephine said.

Shanne, Dominique and Clarissa walked over to Josephine and helped her out with her application form.

~After 1 hour~

"All done!" Josephine said proudly and held the application form up high.

"Good for you! Like you were even doing anything. We helped you with most of it." Shanne groaned.

" Go mail it. I don't want a mad woman jumping and crying when she realized she forgot to mail it. I'm tired. Skipping school for the rest of today. Bye." Dominique told Josephine, patted her head and left the class.

"Hey! Dom!! Wait for me. I'll go with you. There's a mailbox there at the bus stop." Josephine shouted and ran after Dominique.