My Idol Date

My Idol Date

Chapter 4


*Korea*

"Ahh!" Kevin Shouted and he fell onto the floor.

"Wha..What? What happened?" SooHyun and KiBum asked, switching on the lights.

"No..I just fell off the bed." Kevin admitted sheepishly.

"Oh...Then I'm going back to bed." Kisseop mumbled, half asleep and went back to his room.

Xander, Eli, SooHyun and Kibum went back to their respective rooms and Kevin stared at DongHo who was sleeping on the bed next to his.

'How can he sleep through all this?' Kevin wondered and shook his head.

'Mgghhhh~' DongHo started whining and Kevin looked over.

"Shh..DongHo..What's wrong?" Kevin asked DongHo, patting him, trying to find out what's wrong.

"The lights!" DongHo gasped and turned.

Kevin looked up and notice that the lights were still switched on.

He chuckled to himself a little while walking towards the switch to switch it off.

After Kevin had switched off the lights, he sat down on his bed and started thinking.

'Who was that girl? WHy do I keep dreaming of her? Is she.. a ghost? Is she hunting me? Oh my gosh. What do I do? She's a ghost!' Kevin thought and he ran into KiBum's room.

"Hyung! Hyung! You've got to help me! I think a ghost is after me!!" Kevin shouted out to KiBum.

KiBum was safely tucked under the covers and was dreaming of being surrounded by ladies when Kevin came in and started shouting.

KiBum groaned and slowly woke up.

"What?" He snapped, clearly in a bad mood.

"I'm being haunted by a female ghost! I keep dreaming about her!" Kevin told KiBum and was about to cry.

At this, KiBum's eye widen.

"WHAT?" He shouted.

"How do you know that?" KiBum asked.

" Well, I keep dreaming about this girl, in long hair. I'm scared Hyung!" Kevin sobbed a little.

KiBum stared at Kevin for a while before whispering, "You very sure? How many times have you dreamed about her?"

Kevin sniffed and slowly put up 2 fingers.

KiBum stared at the 2 fingers and shook his head.

"I'm calling Manager Hyung. He'll know what to do. In the mean time, stay here ok! If you see or feel anything, wake SooHyun and Xander up!" KiBum instructed and walked out the room, takling in whispers.

Kevin slowly fell asleep as he sobbed.

"Oppa! C'Mon! Hurry up!" The mysterious girl called again.

Kevin stared and couldnt move.

"Oppa!!Let's go onto that ride!" the mysterious girl said, pointing to the merry-go-round ride.

"Who are you?" Kevin whispered.

"Me? I'm Josephine." Josephine answered looking at Kevin.



__________________________________________________________________________

*Singapore*

Shanne giggled as she watched Ukiss' videos.

'Oh..my..Kevin is so hot. He truly belongs with me. How can Josephine, that girl ever match up to Kevin?' Shanne thought to herself and shook her head.

'Why am I even thinking of that girl?' Shanne asked herself.

Shanne lay on her bed, staring at Kevin's poster on her ceiling.

"Oh Kevin. I know you are my destined one. Don't worry. We will see each other soon." Shanne whispered before falling asleep.


~Next Morning~

"GOOD MORNING!" Josephine announced when she stepped into the tutorial room.

Josephine looked around only to realize that she's the only person in class.

'My lazy friends.' Josephine pouted.

Josephine sighed when no one walked in after 20 minutes.

She took out her Itouch and started watching videos of Kevin.

'AHhh~ Kevin!!!! Why you so cute and hot?' She shouted inside her.

"What're you watching?" Shanne asked.

"AHHH!" Josephine screamed.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Shanne shouted.

"Don't scare me like that." Josephine said, calming down.

"Oh, Josephine..I have something to tell you later. Meet me at our school's starbucks after lessons. Don't tell anyone about our meeting okay!" Shanne told Josephine and skipped to her table, took out her iphone to watch videos.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd update this week. I hope you guys enjoy this. Remember to leave your comments. I sure do hope I'm able to bring you Chapter 5 ASAP. But, brain is blocked because of the fever ima having now. SORRY:( Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the story. PEACE OUT. And take care!