My Idol Date

My Idol Date

Chapter 13

 

Josephine stood in front of Dominique's house with her house wide open.

"Hey! Better close that mouth of your in case a housefly flies inside." Dom said.

"But..but..this house is...yours? YOU HAVE A HOUSE HERE?" Josephine asked.

"Technically, not mine. My parents." Dom corrected Josephine and started walking in.

"Welcome back Miss." A butler came up to Dom and greeted her.

"Thank you. I have a friend here. Can you bring her up to the guest room? Thanks JunHyung." Dom said and patted JunHyung.

"Please follow me, Miss...?" JunHyung said.

" Call me Josephine. Jo for short." Josephine smiled politely.

JunHyung nodded and ushered Josephine to the guest room.

"Miss Jo, this is your room." JunHyung told Josephine.

"Please. Just Jo. Not Miss Jo." Josephine told JunHyung.

JunHyung nodded and went off.

Josephine went into the guest room.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Josephine screamed.

"What happened?" a guy burst into the room.

"Mir?" Josephine asked as she turned.

"Mir?" Dom asked.

Mir looked at Josephine and then to Dom.

"Why are you here?" Dom and Mir asked at the same time.

They looked at each other and laughed.

Then, they played scissors, paper, stone and Dom lost.

"Darn. I'm here cus I accompanied her to Korea to see her favorite idols. What about you?" Dom asked.

"I'm here on a holiday. School's been stressful. And your parents kinda let me stay here." Mir said.

"You two know each other?" Josephine asked.

Dom and Mir turned to Josephine and laughed.

"You didn't know?" Mir asked.

"Know what?" Josephine asked.

"We're cousins." Dom said.

"WHAT??!!!!!!" Josephine screamed.

"SHUT UP!STOP SCREAMING!" Dom shouted.

"Wow...You're cousin's with Mir!!!Why didn't you tell me?" Josephine asked after Mir left.

"Why should I tell you? Like you tell me who's your cousins." Dom shrugged.

"But...."Josephine started...

Just then, her phone rang.

"Hello?" Josephine answered.

"Hello? Is this Josephine?I am Ukiss' manager."

"Yes?" Josephine asked.

"Just wondered where you are because you are supposed to stay at Ukiss' dorm." Ukiss' manager said.

"Oh, it's alright. I am staying at my friend's house." Josephine said and looked around here.

'This place is much much better than Ukiss' apartment.' Josephine thought.

"Oh..is that so? Then can you give me the address so I know where to fetch you for tomorrow's trail date?" The Manager asked.

"Oh...ok, wait a second... Dom, I need the add for this place." Josephine said and asked Dom for the address.

Dominique wrote it on a piece of paper and passed it to Josephine to read it to Ukiss' manager.

After Josephine hung up the phone, Dom stood up.

"So...Shall we go?" Dom asked.

"GO where?" Josephine asked, confused.

"Go to Ukiss' dorm to get our luggage?" Dom said, pulling Josephine's hand.

 

*Ding Dong.Ding Dong.*

Dom pressed the door bell.

Josephine fidgeted nervously.

"What if...What if..Shanne is still there? What if Kevin's all over her?" Josephine asked Dominique.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure Kevin only has eyes for one girl and that's you." Dom assured Josephine.

Just then, the door opened.

"Why hello. Why are you back here?" Shanne asked.

Shanne was wearing a big over-sized T-shirt which only covered her body and left much of her legs exposed.

"Please, not like we're back to see how you try to sell yourself to them at....hmmm...1 dollar? We're here to get our luggage."Dom said and pushed Shanne aside.

"Josephine!!" Kevin said and hopped off his chair as soon as he saw Josephine.

"H..Hi..." Josephine said, looking at Kevin shyly.

Just then, the lights went out.

"AHHHH!" Josephine screamed and ran towards a dark figure and hugged him/her tightly.

"You Okay Josephine?!" Dom shouted and tried walking but banged into someone and fell on him/her.

"Kevin!!!Kevin!!!Where are you?" Shanne shouted and in desperation, she ran towards the closest person, thinking he/she was Kevin and hugged him/her tight, putting his/her hand up her thigh.

"I got the lights!" Kisseop announced and the lights came back on.

"WOAH!" Kisseop said and laughed.

Josephine was hugged onto Kevin tightly.

Dominique was lying on the floor with Eli on top of her, lips to lips.

Shanne... was in a deep kiss with SooHyun with his hands up her thigh and the other on her right .

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Shanne screamed and ran off.

Josephine tried to push Kevin back but Kevin held onto Josephine tightly.

"I won't let you go so easily." Kevin whispered and kissed her hair.

DongHo stared at Josephine.

"She's a nice girl...."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the 2nd update of the day. WOAH!!! Awesome eh? Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Comment!:) Have a nice day!:)