Unsure

Mesmerized By You


Chapter 7


SeungHyun took out his handphone and dailed Josephine's number.

After 5 rings, Josephine picked it up.

"Hello? SeungHyun?" Josephine asked.

SeungHyun chuckled and answered, "Yes. it's me!! How's my baby? Still practicing?"

Josephine looked at the time and shook her head.

"Nah. I'm going to wash up and go home. It's getting late and I have to report early tomorrow." Josephine said.

"Hey. I'll call you back later OK? I need to go bathe. I stink!" Josephine said.

"Ok." SeungHyun answered and hung up.

'I wonder if it's too tough for Josephine...She's always practicing till late at night. And we dont have much time to be together.' SeungHyun thought to himself as he stood next to his car.

'But, I cant wait till she debuts. Although we must have a secret relationship, still as long as we're together.' SeungHyun chuckled to himself.


'Ahh, thinking back, the first time I met her seems like it's just yesterday.'

"SeungHyun?" A voice called out.

Seunghyun snapped back to reality.

At the door, stood the most beautiful girl, Josephine.

He ran towards her, throwing his arms around her.

"I missed you so much." SeungHyun told her as he hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too!" Josephine told SeungHyun and hugged him back.

"I missed you so much, I couldnt wait till you debut. I had to see you, no matter what. You wont be angry with me, would you?" SeungHyun pulled back and told Josephine.

Josephine laughed and said,"Hmmm..well...I'll just forgive you this time since you LOVE me so much."

Josephine leaned in and kissed SeungHyun.

SeungHyun responded to the kiss and they kissed passionately until someone cleared his throat.

"uhmmm!"

SeungHyun and Josephine both jumped back at the sudden sound. They looked around and are shocked to see Lee TaeMin from SHINee standing just inches away from them.

"I'm sorry, but I dont think you guys should continue kissing here. You're seungHyun from FTI right?" TaeMin asked.

SeungHyun nodded and muttered "sorry".

Josephine followed behind SeungHyun and bowed to TaeMin when she passed by him.

After having buckled their seats, SeungHyun sped off in his car.

TaeMin stared at the car, he felt weird, like something was breaking inside.

He put his hand on his heart.

'Why? Why does my heart feels like it's breaking into a million pieces when I see her with SeungHyun sshi?' TaeMin asked himself.

He shook his head and went into SM building to get some stuff he forgot.

When he was back in the car again, his Hyungs asked about the couple who were kissing just now.

All TaeMin did was shake his head and pretended to be asleep.

When the car stopped and JongHyun declared,"DORM. All passengers please alight."

TaeMin's eyes snapped open and was the first person to run back to the dorm.

He ran into his room and closed the door.

He stood there and slowly, his eyes adjusted to the darkness.

Just then, he felt something wet on his face.

He touched his face and he felt his tears streaming down.

"What is happenening to me?" TaeMin asked as he cried.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I hope you enjoy this chapter:) Kinda stuck here now. Need some time to think of what to write for the next chapter. FOrgive me if ima a little behind on updates. PEACE OUT. Cheers:)