Destiny or Coincidence?

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 11

 

After Doubles finish performing, they went back to their room.

"I..I still can't get over it." Mona said as she sat down on the sofa.

"Neither can I! I love the feeling. When I sang and danced..the crowd just kept cheering." Liz said, in a daze.

"Girls! You did great!" MinHee said and patted everyone on the back.

"Yeah! But I can't help but notice that Josephine made some mistakes during her performance." HeeRin said, looking at Josephine.

"What?" Josephine asked.

"Your movement during the part where we sing the chorus is wrong! You should turn to your right while I turn to my left. but instead you turned to your left.What's the meaning of this?" Hee Rin asked, in a loud voice.

Everyone in the room stared at HeeRin and Josephine.

MinHee motioned for the makeup-noonas to leave the room.

"Don't you think you're over doing it?" Mona asked HeeRin.

"Yeah. Why do you always pick on Josephine?" Liz asked.

HeeRin looked over at Mona and Liz.

She glared at them before snapping her head back to Josephine.

"See! You're the one who's in the wrong here and yet, I'm being scolded. What's wrong with this world?Where is the justice?" HeeRin shouted before stalking out of the room.

As HeeRin kicked the door opened,

she saw Mr Lee Soo Man standing outside, hands stretched out, just about to open the door.

"H..Hi...Mr..Lee." HeeRin stammered.

The others stood up immediately when they saw Mr Lee Soo Man.

Mr Lee Soo Man walked into the room and settled on the sofa, next to Mona.

Everyone had their eyes on Mr Lee.

"Mr Lee, why are  you here?" MinHee gathered the courage to ask.

"Oh! I just wanted to tell you guys a piece of news..but now I have changed my mind. I will only announce it when we go back to the office." Mr Lee said and he headed out of the room.

"What was that?" Josephine asked after Mr Lee walked away.

"No idea." MinHee shrugged.

'Oh..he must be here to see me.' HeeRin giggled and walked out.

"What do you think he wants to talk to us about?" Liz asked around excitedly.

"No idea." Josephine muttered and shrugged.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

" Hey! Am Iinterrupting something?" SeungHyun said as he poked his head into the room.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!: Liz said as she jumped out of her seat to open the door for SeungHyun.

Behind SeungHyun was the other members of FTI.

"Hi!" they said.

"Anneong Haseyo!" the girls said.

"What brings you guys over?" Josephine asked as she went over to SeungHyun.

"Nothing, just that I miss you so much and so does the guys. You've been neglecting me for 1 month." SeungHyun pouted.

"I'm sorry baby! I miss you too. But, because of the hardwork, They performance just now was a success. You can't really blame me." Josephine said.

" I know..You were awesome just now." SeungHyun whispered into Josephine's ears.

"Uh...What's your relationship with Josephine?" MinHee asked Seung Hyun.

When SeungHyun was about to reply,

 someone knocked on Doubles' door.

In came TaeMin with a bouquet of flowers.

"H..hi! I'm TaeMin from SHINee." TaeMin introduced himself.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh boy. I am so tired. Enjoy this update! Comment and subscribe!:) Have a nice day! Thank you for reading! Continue to support!:)