Another chance?

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 19

 

Josephine slowly walked into the cafe.

"What is TaeMin-sshi doing here?" She asked the cameraman.

She walked towards TaeMin.

"Anneong TaeMin-sshi. What are you doing here?" Josephine asked TaeMin.

Before TaeMin could answer, the producer came and told them," Congratulation. You are on We got married. You are the new couple. From today on, you will act like a married couple and live like a married couple."

TaeMin and Josephine stared at the producer.

"You have got to be kidding me." Josephine said.

"No. We are not kidding you. Now, you two will have 2 hours to talk and get to know each other before we proceed to other stuff." The producer said.

Then, they sat them in a room and left them alone.

"So....are you shocked?" TaeMin asked.

"I am beyond shock. I don't want to be in this. How? Why...Why must it be me?" Josephine asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"I...don't know. I don't understand why too, but, I really loved you. I really do. Will you just give me a chance? Give me another chance to love you?" TaeMin asked, kneeling down in front of Josephine.

"I...I'm scared. I don't want to hurt anyone else. I've hurt SeungHyun too deeply. If i were to do this, SeungHyun would be hurt even more..."Josephine said and shook her head.

"But, I'll be hurt too. Besides, that was 3 years ago. Can't you forgive yourself and give me another chance? We are getting married afterall." TaeMin said.

"I....Give me some time to think please?" Josephine said.

TaeMin nodded.

Then, TaeMin took one step forward and kissed Josephine on the lips.

"I'll give you some time alone to think. I'll get you some coffee." TaeMin said and left the room.

Josephine touched her lips.

"I love TaeMin. I do. I do.Sorry SeungHyun but I love TaeMin too much." Josephine said out loud.

'I'll give TaeMin another chance.' Josephine thought.

HeeRin stood outside the room, biting her nails.

"How could she? Why is it her? I thought they'd break up for real and now, WE GOT MARRIED? I think she needs to die in order for TaeMin to be mine." HeeRin said.

HeeRin took out her phone and dailed Mark's number.

"Hey Mark! It's HeeRin here. Would you do something for me please?" HeeRin asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Kill Josephine."

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

hello.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Do comment and subscribe/

Thank you for reading:)

have a great day:)