Mesmerized By You

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 2



After hanging up with Seung Hyun, Josephine took in a deep breathe and walked into Lee Soo Man's room.

*knock Knock*

'Come in.' A voice called.

Josephine slowly opened the door and when she peeked into the room, she was shocked to see a Jacuzzi. She could not stop staring at the Jacuzzi.

'Wow. Just how rich is this company?' She thought.

' So, how can I help you?' A voice said, breaking Josephine's train of thoughts.

'Hi, my name is Josephine. I was called here by Mr Lee Soo Man. And you are?' Josephine asked.

'Josephine...Josephine.. OH! You're that girl I scouted from Singapore! Very nice to finally be able to see you. I am Lee Soo Man. So, are you here today to tell me you accept my conditions?' Lee Soo Man asked.

'Yes. I have considered it through. I'd accept your conditions.' Josephine said.

'Great! Starting today, you will join the dance training and vocal training. Hold on a second.' Lee Soo Man said and took out his handphone and called someone.

'MinHee, can you come up to my office now? Thank you.' Lee Soo Man said and hung up.

Just then, the door opened and a pretty girl came strolling into the room.

'You called for me?' She asked.

' Yes. This is Josephine. I want you to take her to the dance training at room 4 and she will be training with you guys from today forth.' Lee Soo Man said to her.

' Excuse me. Room 4 trainings are for the Double members.' She said.

'Yes. I am including her into Double.' Lee Soo Man said and shrugged.

' But she's new!' She cried.

'She might be new, but she has the vocals and knows how to dance. She does an even better job than HeeRin.' He stated.

'Now bring her down. I dont want to waste any more time.' Lee Soo Man said in a loud voice and he turned to Josephine and said,' I will pass you the papers to sign tomorrow. For today, just go for the vocal and dance trainings.'

Josephine nodded and watched as Lee Soo Man walked away.

'Hey! My name is MinHee. I am the leader of the band Doubles. I am 20. How old are you and what's your name?' MinHee asked.

Josephine turned and gave MinHee her sweetest smile and said,' My name is Josephine. I am 18. Nice to meet you, Onnee.'

'Josephine? Where are you from. Let's go for training now.' MinHee said and pulled Josephine's hands and headed towards the door.

'I am from Singapore. Uh...Doubles? I dont understand what band are you talking about?' Josephine asked.

MinHee stopped and turned towards Josephine.

'Doubles is a new girl-band which would be debuting in a months' time. I am the leader. There are 3 other members. They are HeeRin, Monna and Liz. Apparently, you're the youngest. So you're the maknae. Liz is going to cry..' MinHee grinned.

'Wait, Debuting in a months' time? Then what has got to do with me?' Josephine asked, puzzled by the sudden involvement with the group.

'Well, Mr Lee has just said that you're the 5th member of the group. So you're part of us.Didn't you know?' MinHee asked.

'I dont know anything about this at all.' Josephine said to MinHee.

'Really? Well, anyway, now that you're one of us, welcome! let's go! I'll introduce you to the other members.' MinHee said and pulled Josephine by her hand once again.