Double

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 3

 


MinHee and Josephine walked into the dance studio and Josephine saw 3 other really pretty girls dancing.

"Girls! gather round. We have a new member today." MinHee announced and the 3 immediately stop what they were doing and started towards MinHee.

"What is the meaning of this? New member? How could Mr. Lee Soo Man add a new member into the group? We're debuting in a month!" The girl with the red top said.

"That was what I asked Mr Lee too. But he said that she has what it takes. What we need to do now is help her out. We want our debut to be successful right? So c'mon! By the way, this is Josephine. Josephine, this is HeeRin, Mona and Liz." MinHee introduced.

"Hmmm, so the red shirt girl is HeeRin. The blue top is Mona and the grey top girl is Liz." josephine thought to herself.

"Just so you know, I dont approve of you. I've been training in SME for 4 years before I finally am able with debut and you come in all of a sudden and am able to debut. You watch out!" HeeRin whispered into Josephine's ear and brushed past her, knocking on her left shoulder.

"Dont mind her. She just wants to get Mr Lee's attention. I am Mona, second oldest of the group. Nice to meet you." Mona told Josephine and smiled.

"And I am Liz, the maknae of the group. Nice to meet you" Liz said shyly.

"Sadly, Liz, you're not the maknae anymore. Josephine is one year younger than you." MinHee told liz.

Liz's eyes immediately lit up and she smiled.

"I'm not the maknae? Awesome. Now you will understand why being the maknae isnt all that good." Liz told Josephine and patted her shoulder.

"okay, introduction time is over. Now it's time to start practicing for our dance. Okay, Josephine, you stand here to watch us first. Then when you get the dance, you join in with us ok?" MinHee told Josephine.

Josephine nodded.

The music blared and the 4 girls started dancing along with the instructor . Josephine was watching the girls intently and almost had all the moves memorized when HeeRin came out and did a solo.

"Stop! Stop!HeeRin! Your move is wrong. It's like this!" the instructor said and demonstrated it to her.

"Sorry." HeeRin apologized and tried the move again but the instructor yelled at her again.

Josephine, who was at the back tried the movement and it caught the eye of the instructor.

"You over there! The new kid. Come here and try it out.Try out the move." The instructor told Josephine.

Everyone turned to look at Josephine. Josephine looked stunned and slowly walked towards the instructor and danced.

The others stared at Josephine and were shocked that she could master the whole dance and when she stopped, the clapped loudly.

"How do you do it? How do you remember the dance? Even HeeRin had to take about 2 months to get all the steps right." Mona asked Josephine.

Josephine shrugged and said,"well, I can imitate what I see. Good memory.'

MinHee, Mona and Liz nodded in approval.

"So she's just a copycat. What's so good about that?" HeeRin sneered and stalked out of the room.

"Dont mind her. She's just jealous.Anyway, now that you know the moves, we need to put you into the dance."Minhee told Josephine and dragged her over.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

I hope you guys would enjoy this chapter.

It's kinda boring though.

Anyway, look forward to more update:)

Ciao~