Distance

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 14:

 

Josephine felt her heart skip a beat and her face begin to get hot.

'What's wrong with me?' She thought.

"Are you alright? Josephine-sshi?" TaeMin asked.

Josephine looked up.

"Yeah...I am fine." She mumbled and ran off, leaving a puzzled TaeMin.

 

TaeMin went to look for his Hyungs.

"Hyung, why did Mr Lee want to look for us so badly? Can't he just go to our dorm and tell us whatever he wants to tell us? I'm beat." TaeMin whined.

"Yah! TaeMin! Mr lee has so important announcement for us. Just hang in there okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Onew said, trying to act like the leader but fell halfway while walking over to TaeMin.

TaeMin stared at Onew and laughed.

"Hyung. The whole leader talk is so not you. Just talk about Chickens." TaeMin said.

"Shut up. Anyway, As i was saying, maybe the thing which Mr Lew want to tell us would be something which you'd celebrate over." Onew continued.

"Maybe...." TaeMin sighed and started to thinking about what happened.

 

Just then, the door opened and Mr Lee walked into the room with Doubles' members following behind.

"Uhem...Hello SHINee. I am sure you are tired from your performance. I would like to announce one thing. Doubles and you would be having a combine album soon. And here are the pairings.Onew with MinHee. JongHyun and Mona. Key and HeeRin. MinHo and Liz. TaeMin and Josephine. I need the pair to spend a lot of time together. Every pair would be singing a couple song together and acting intimate. Do act like a real couple. And, there would also be a show 'We're staying together' for you guys. I am sure it'll be a big hit. Now introduce yourselves and get to know each other." Mr lee said and left the room.

Doubles and SHINee stared at each other awkwardly.

"Hi...I am MinHee, the leader of Doubles. You must be Onew-sshi! I have been a big fan of SHINee. It's a pleasure to be working with you." MinHee said.

"Hi, My name is Onew. Call me chicken. *Winks* I watched Doubles' performace just now. You guys were a hit. It's a pleasure to be working with you too." Onew said.

"Ugh. I didn't get TaeMin but, heck! I got KEY! HELLOO KEY OPPA! I'm HeeRin! Don't call me nuna. Okay?!" Hee Rin said to Key.

"Hello....NUNA. I'm Key. Nice to meet you, again." key said.

"Hi. My name is Mona, I am a big fan of Shin SeKyung Unnie and You. I hope you two are still doing well!" Mona said.

"Hello Mona. I'm JongHyun. Thanks! We're doing well." JongHyun said and then checked his phone.

"I don't want MinHo as my partner." Liz whined.

"And I don't want this crazy woman to be my partner too! " MinHo cried to JongHyun.

"No way, it's final who's your partner. You two know each other?" JongHyun said.

"Yeah...unfortunately for me, we've dated once....long time ago." Liz said.

"Unfortunately for you? UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME! I had to date you. Wait, I dated you. I must've been blind then." MinHo said.

"What? Blind? You ! How could you?" Liz yelled and kicked Minho.

"Ouch you crazy woman!" MinHo shouted.

The other members looked at each other and walked out.

Liz and Minho continued shouting.

"Hello Josephine-sshi. Once again, I am TaeMin, the maknae of SHINee. Nice meeting you. Hope to work well with you." TaeMin said.

" Hello TaeMin-sshi. Please,call me Josephine. I am also the maknae of SHINee. Nice meeting you too!" Josephine said.

 

After the self introductions, both bands went back to their dorms.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" Josephine answered her phone.

"Hey honey! Can I meet you now? I'm outside your dorm." SeungHyun said.

"Ok." Josephine said and hung up.

She went out to meet SeungHyun.

Once SeungHyun saw Josephine, he went to her and hugged her.

"Hey....what a warm hi." Josephine joked.

"Say no...." SeungHyun whispered.

"Huh? Say no to what?" Josephine asked.

"Say No to the with TaeMin. I can't see you with another guy. Please. Say no." SeungHyun pleaded.

Josephine looked at SeungHyun.

"Are you jealous?" Josephine teased.

"What do you think?" SeungHyun asked and kissed Josephine.

He kissed Josephine so passionately and his hands started moving up her hips...towards her .

And Josephine tried to pull away but SeungHyun's arms was too strong.

Finally, Josephine pulled away and slapped SeungHyun.

"What the hell are you doing?" Josephine asked.

"I'm sorry babe. But, please...give me. I need it now. Prove to me you love me." SeungHyun asked.

Josephine looked at SeungHyun.

"You're crazy. I need some time to think about this." Josephine said, walking away.

"No, please! Don't leave me!" SeugnHyun pleaded on his knees.

Josephine looked back and blinked her tears away.

She shook her head.

"He's changed...What's happening?" Josephine mumbled.