Mesmerised By You

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 1

 

Josephine walked into the SM building with a smile on her face.


‘I am so psyched!!!’ She thought as she walked into the building and headed towards the reception counter.


‘Hello. My name is Josephine. I have an appointment with Mr. Lee Soo Man. Is he here?’ Josephine asked the lady at the reception counter with her think-English accented Korean.


The lady looked at Josephine for a moment and then picked up the phone and dialed some numbers and spoke in Korean.


‘You may go in. Mr. Lee Soo Man’s office is on the 13th level.’ The lady said in English and ushered Josephine to the lift.


‘Thanks.’ Josephine said as she stepped into the lift. The lady bowed and said, ‘ No problem.’


Josephine pressed the 13 button and when the door opened, she saw a familiar face.


‘Isn’t that Lee TaeMin?’ She thought to herself as she went out of the lift.


Just then, her phone rang and MBLAQ’s ‘Cry’ blasted so loud that TaeMin turned and looked at her.


Josephine blushed and mumbled, ‘CheSongHaMiDa(Sorry)’ to TaeMin before turning around and answering her phone.


‘Yeobuseyo?’ Josephine asked.


‘Hello, this is XXX dating service. Your profile has been chosen. Would you like to hear of your male candidate?’ The voice in the phone asked.


‘Ahahhaha. Stop it SeungHyun! I mean it! I nearly got a heartattack! Sheesh.’ Josephine laughed.


‘Hey, can I call you back later? I have to go meet my future boss now.’ Josephine asked.


‘Noooo~ I wanna talk to you! I miss you.’ SeungHyun pouted over the phone.


Josephine laughed and told SeungHyun, ‘Aww, C’mon. You know I miss you too. I’ll talk to you later ok? Do you have any other plans later with the rest of the FTI guys?’


‘Nope. Come over okay? HongKi and the rest wanna see you too.’ SeungHyun told Josephine and they exchanged goodbyes before hanging up.