Tha past (Part 1)

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 5


~3 years ago~

Josephine walked down the airplane.

'Wow, it's been so long since I've been to Korea. When was the last time? Hmmm, about 2 years ago when Dad was still alive.' Josephine thought to herself as she stretched.

Just as she was stretching, her hand hit a guy on his face.

"Opps." Josephine mumbled and turn around immediately.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know you were behind me. OHMIGOSH! Your nose!" Josephine apologized and screamed as she saw blood dripping down the guy's nose.

Josephine fumbled through her bag, searching for her handkerchief.

"where did I put it? Argh! Tissue. Tissue. Found it." Josephine muttered to herself.

The guy watch in amusement as Josephine fussed about his nosebleed.

Then, he saw Josephine take out a piece of tissue paper and helped him cleaned his nose.

He couldnt help but lift her head up and stared into her eyes.

Josephine was shocked when the guy lifted her head and soon, they were seeing eye to eye.

To them, it seemed as if there was only the two of them there at that moment, until someone cleared his throat.

"SeungHyun. Do you mind? I just ate my breakfast on the plane. I dont want to puke it all out. If you want to flirt, please bring it somewhere else." HongKi told SeungHyun as he passed and winked at Josephine.

Josephine looked down and blushed.

"Hey~ What's your name? You're cute. Shall we go out sometime soon?" MinHwan asked Josephine and her face redden.

"YAH! Stop that." SeungHyun smacked MinHwan's head.

"Sorry about him.Uhm..My name is SeungHyun. Song SeungHyun. What about you?" SeungHyun asked.

Josephine stared at the floor and snapped her head up suddenly.

Their heads were only a few centimeters apart and Josephine could feel SeungHyun's breathing.

"I..I...Oh! My name is Josephine." Josephine said and took a clumsy step backwards and nearly fell, however, SeungHyun grabbed hold of her and they stayed in that position until HongKi started blowing whistles.

"I'm sorry. I..I..I'm not usually like this." Josephine said shyly, suddenly finding the floor very interesting and stared at it.

"Josephine? You're not a Korean?" SeungHyun asked, chuckling.

"I'm not. I am a Singaporean." Josephine whispered.

"What? I cant hear you." SeungHyun said as another plane made a loud noise.

SeungHyun bent his head down and Josephine tilted her head up and their lips touched each other.

Both stood rooted to the ground, staring at one another until something flashed.

HongKi and MinHwan were rolling on the floor laughing with a camera.

"I'm sorry." SeungHyun apologized and headed towards them.

Josephine shook her head and watch him walk away and turn the other direction and walked.

As she was walking, her hands unconsciously touched her lips and she smiled.

"Yah! Your girl is going away. Did you get her number?" HongKi asked and pointed at Josephine's figure.

SeungHyun shook his head and ran after Josephine.

"Hey! Josephine!" SeungHyun called out.

Josephine stopped in her tracks and turned.

She smiled when she saw SeungHyun jogging over.

"Yes?" Josephine asked.

"Can..Can I have your number?" SeungHyun Panted.

Josephine looked at SeungHyun and nodded.

"But, this is my Singapore number." Josephine said and handed SeungHyun a piece slip of paper.

"Oh...Then never mind. Where are you staying?" SeungHyun asked Josephine.

"I dont know. Maybe a motel." Josephine shrugged.

"Why dont you live with me..I mean us?" SeungHyun asked, grabbing Josephine on the shoulder.

Josephine stared at SeungHyun in confusion.

"wha..." Josephine started but was pulled away by SeungHyun.

"Hey! I cant possibly impose on you. Besides, I dont know you well." Josephine told SeungHyun as he pulled her over to his friends.

SeungHyun stopped in his steps, turned around and stared at Josephine.

"How about we get to know each other better now?" SeungHyun whispered into Josephine's ears.

Josephine nodded and followed SeungHyun.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay... I know I put TaeMin as one of the main people..So those looking forward to TaeMin's appearance...Just wait a little while more and TaeMin'll be out!:) And this whole.. 'Back to the past' thing..I've split it to 2 chapters.

Oh..

And Check out the teaser for Chapter 6:D

 

 

SeungHyun couldnt take his eyes off Josephine.

"Hey! Can you be my girlfriend?" SeungHyun blurted out.

___________________________________________________________________

"Hey..why are you always looking down. From now on, look at me. And only at me." SeungHyun said and leaned in to kiss Josephine.

Josephine smiled and kissed him back.

______________________________________________________________

'Wow. SeungHyun really loves her. I hope she would not break his heart.'
________________________________________________________________________

'I have never talked to her and I dont even know her. How is it possible for me to fall for her?' he thought to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________

TaeMin and SeungHyun happened to catch each other's eye and stared at each other for that split second before both went their own direction.