Doubles + SHINee

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 13

 

Time stood still for them both as they looked at each other.

 TaeMin didn't let go of Josephine.

Josephine couldn't stop staring into TaeMin's eyes.

'Wow...His eyes...it looks so...beautiful. Such soft eyes.' Josephine thought.

'Wow...She's in my arms. I can feel her breathe, her heat.I don't want to ever let her go...Can I?' TaeMin thought.

"Uhum...TaeMin! When are you going to let het go?" Key Cleared his throat and asked.

TaeMin and Josephine's head snap back to reality at that moment.

They looked at each other and blushed.

"I'm sorry." They muttered at the same time.

"Sorry about that Jo! Thanks for catching her TaeMin-sshi!" Doubles' manager said, "Girls, let's get going back to SME. Mr Lee has some important stuff to talk to you girls about."

"No problem." TaeMin muttered.

"We'd be leaving now.KEKEKE." key said and left.

TaeMin bowed and left the room.

"You!YOU!YOU! How dare you snatch my TaeMin Oppa?!" HeeRin shouted after TaeMin and Key left.

Everyone stared at HeeRin.

"Are you crazy? Jo has SeungHyun. Why would she want to go for TaeMin?" MinHee said, placing her hand onto Josephine's shoulder.

"Whatever. If I ever see you going close to Taemin, I'm so going to RIP you apart!" HeeRin shouted and stomped out of the room.

"YAH! GET TO THE CAR!WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE OFFICE!" Doubles' manager shouted.

"Girls, let's pack up! You do not want to keep Mr Lee waiting." Manager said.

The girls nodded and stareted packing.

 

~Back at SME Building~

"Girls! Welcome! You did great for your 1st performance." Mr Lee said, "Okay...now, you are going to get ready for your next album with SHINee!"

The girls were stunned at the news.

"What?" MinHee asked.

"You will be collaborating on an album with SHINee." Mr Lee said again.

"Us...and SHINee?" HeeRin asked.

"Yes." Mr Lee nodded.

"OMG! SHINee OPPAs and US!" HeeRin shouted and jumped around.

Josephing was still in a state of shock.

'I wonder if I can do this...My heart skips a beat for TaeMin..but I've got SeungHyun already.' Josephine thought.

"I will announce the partners for each of you after SHINee is done with their performance." Mr Lee said. "So for now, you can go practice your vocals or take a break. I will see you later when SHINee is back."

Doubles left Mr Lee's office and headed out.

"I cannot believe it. I am SUREEE my partner is TaeMin!" HeeRin said.

"Wow. Where does she get that confidence from?" Liz whispered into Josephine's ears.

Josephine smiled a weak smile to Liz and seperated from her group members.

'I hope this all goes well.' Josephine wished and walked towards the bathroom.

Just as she turned, she banged into someone.

"I am so sorry!" Josephine apologized and looked up.

"It's ok. Josephine sshi." TaeMin said. standing up.

'TaeMin!' Josephine thought. 'What a coincidence.'

Josephine felt her heart skip a beat and her face begin to get hot.

'What's wrong with me?' She thought.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hii~ I hope you enjoyed this update! Enjoy, comment! Have a nice day!:)