The Past (Part 2) + Present.

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 6


Josephine and SeungHyun are now seated in Starbucks.

"So, tell me..How is it that you're a Singaporean but you can speak Korean so fluently?" SeungHyun asked.

"Well, I watch a lot of dramas and I listen to a lot of Korean songs." Josephine said.

"Hmm." SeungHyun nodded and watch Josephine's every move.

'Wow. She's so pretty. I wonder why she's in Korea now..' SeungHyun thought to himself as he continued staring at Josephine.

Josephine was looking outside, staring at the surroundings when she felt someone staring at her. She turned and saw SeungHyun staring at her with a weird expression and also cream on his lips. She laughed.

'Even her laughter sounds so nice~' SeungHyun thought to himself.

"Hey! You have cream on your lips!" Josephine told SeungHyun.

SeungHyun was still in his little 'fantasy' world, so he didn't her what Josephine said.

Josephine sighed and leaned in, close to SeungHyun and helped him wipe the cream off.

SeungHyun couldnt take his eyes off Josephine.

"Hey! Can you be my girlfriend?" SeungHyun blurted out.

Josephine stared at SeungHyun, in shock and nodded her head.

She blushed and looked down.

"Hey..why are you always looking down. From now on, look at me. And only at me." SeungHyun said and leaned in to kiss Josephine.

Josephine smiled and kissed him back.

__________________________________________________________________________

~Present day~

SeungHyun sighed. 'Where did all that wonderful time go to?' He wondered.

'Now, she's busy preparing for her big debut. I probably shouldn't do this. She waited for me when I was about to debut too.I should wait for her patiently like a good boyfriend I have always been.' SeungHyun thought, nodded and stood up.

"Yah! Where are you going?" JaeJin asked, looking at SeungHyun from the couch.

"I'm going to bring dinner for Josephine. I'm pretty sure she haven't eaten." SeungHyun replied and left the house.

'Wow. SeungHyun really loves her. I hope she would not break his heart.' JaeJin sighed and continued watching the television.

SeungHyun Took his red convertible and drove to the nearest supermart and bought some food and headed over to SM Entertainment.


*At SME*

Someone was standing in front of the dance practice room, staring at Josephine as she danced.

'Wow. She's so pretty. She looks familiar. I wonder where I've seen her before. Anyway, her every move. Wow. She's good.' The guy thought to himself.

Just then, Josephine spun and she fell down. Just as the guy outside was about to go in and help her, Josephine screamed.

"Ah! That feels good. Good thing there's no one here." Josephine said and chuckled to herself.

The guy outside the room stared at her, unable to take his eyes off her.

With every action and every gesture she made, he fell deeper in love with her.

He shook his head and went out.

'I have never talked to her and I dont even know her. How is it possible for me to fall for her?' he thought to himself.

"Yah! TaeMin! Where were you? We were waiting for almost 30 minutes already!" JongHyun shouted.

"Hurry get into the car! I'm starving. Chickens are calling me~" Onew sang.


TaeMin got onto the car and they drove off.

Just then, SeungHyun's car drove past.

TaeMin and SeungHyun happened to catch each other's eye and stared at each other for that split second before both went their own direction.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have a feeling there's some grammer errors in this chapter.

Then again, there's grammer errors in EVERY chapter.

My English just isnt so great:(

Anyway, I hope I dont bore you guys with this chapter.

Comment!!! I love your comments!:)

Will update soon~ Ciao~