Chen - Snowed In

EXO-M Scenarios
Please log in to read the full chapter

requested by bluewaffuls (tumblr)

"Due to heavy snowfall, numerous roads have been shut down for safety reasons. We have reports of several weather-induced accidents, and recommend that, unless it is an emergency, citizens should remain at home..."

You sighed, shutting off the television and rising from the sofa, stretching your back, wincing slightly at the slight cracking noises.

Looks like you and Jongdae weren't going to be doing anything today.

The two of you had planned to go meet up with his group members and some of the other SMTown artists for a Christmas party, but it looked like you would have to make alternate plans.

"Jongdae!" you called, walking to the bedroom, where your boyfriend sat on his bed, reading a book. "The news report said that there's a lot of snow out."

"Really? You don't say." Jongdae gestured to the window, a faint smirk on his face—all that could be seen was tons and tons of falling white clumps.

"Very funny, Jongdae," you replied, rolling your eyes. "I guess we can't go to the party tonight."

"Hm." Jongdae grabbed a bookmark from the bedside table, stuck it in his book, then closed it and tossed it to the side. "I didn't really want to go to the party anyways. I see enough of those idiots as it is." His tone was nonchalant, but the smile on his face let you know that he was just kidding—he loved his groupmates like brothers.

You plopped down on the bed next to him and lay down on your side, resting your head on your arm. "What do you think we should do?"

"Well first," Jongdae said, picking up his phone, "we call Kris-hyung and tell him that we're going to be busy all night."

"When you phrase it like that, it sounds kind of dirty, Jongdae..."

He raised an eyebrow suggestively, and you smacked his face with a pillow.

"What?" he protested, holding his hands up in surrender. "We are going to be busy! I mean, hot chocolate sounds good right about now, right? Jeez, what were you thinking?" He hopped off the bed and made his way to the kitchen, muttering nonsense under his breath.

You sighed, then followed after him—you were pretty sure that if you didn't stop him, he would probably blow up the kitchen.

~*~*~

Please log in to read the full chapter