Xiumin - Why Did I Even Promise That...?

EXO-M Scenarios
Please log in to read the full chapter

requested by blah-blah-shaubie (tumblr)

"Come on, please?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because..."

Minseok pouted, puffing up his cheeks slightly. "I don't wanna dance with a baozi mask on!"

"You promised the fans! At least you didn't promise to strip!"

The two of you could hear Tao screaming from across the dorm. "STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!"

Minseok just laughed. "Calm down, Zitao. But you're still gonna have to strip. Be glad they didn't make you do it at the awards ceremony."

"DUIZHANG! MINSEOK-HYUNG'S PICKING ON ME AGAIN!"

"And that's our cue to leave."

~*~*~*~*~

The two of you barely avoided the wrath of the dragon, slamming the door behind you right as Kris had reached the door.

"At least you're older than him, otherwise you really wouldn't have been spared," you mumbled, shuddering.

"Nobody wants to mess with the dragon, or his baby panda."

"I HEARD THAT!" The muffled shout could be heard even from outside, sending both you and Minseok into immediate laugher.

"TaoRis, the ship that ships itself," Minseok muttered. "The fans would have a field day."

"Then don't tell them."

"Meh. I'll just use it as blackmail someday." He shrugged. "You wanna go do something? I don't think it'll be safe to go back in there anytime soon."

"Sure. Do you have your wallet on you or anything, though?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Um... hold on."

~*~*~*~*~

After several attempts to get Jongdae to throw Minseok's wallet to you through the window (the first time he fake-threw, and the second time he took all the money out before throwing it), you were finally able to go out.

"You know what we should do?"

"Huh? What?" Minseok asked.

You grinned cheekily

Please log in to read the full chapter