Kris - When He Comes Home Early From a Tour

EXO-M Scenarios
Please log in to read the full chapter

requested by microuton (tumblr)

Three weeks.

That’s how long it had been since Exo had gone on their first world tour. Usually rookie groups wouldn’t hold world tours yet, but the demand for Exo was explosive, and SM had no choice but to plan the tour.

But even though Exo fans all over the world were excited beyond belief, a certain fan was rather disgruntled over the whole thing.

Namely, you.

Your boyfriend, Kris, was the leader of EXO-M, meaning that there was no way that he could avoid going on this.

Meaning that for three weeks, you were all alone.

The two of you had been apart before, of course, because EXO-M often had Chinese promotions, but that was only one time zone away and the two of you usually talked every night.

This time, he would be halfway across the world, and no matter how much the two of you loved each other, there was an unspoken agreement to never mess with the other’s sleeping patterns.

~*~*~*~*~

Which country is he in now? you wondered, as you looked up fancams of their concert in Tokyo. You clicked on one that said ‘EXO - MAMA (Kris focus)’ and waited for the video to load.

The video quality wasn’t all that great, and you could barely hear the music over the screaming fans, but you still got a pretty good view of Kris’s face. He looked tired, blurry dark shadows underneath his eyes and his movements not as sharp as they usually were.

You si

Please log in to read the full chapter