Luhan - Baby Don't Go

EXO-M Scenarios
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan's always wondered how he got so lucky.

Standing with you, hand in hand, ready to make the most sacred commitment he could ever make feels so surreal that he keeps clenching his hands more firmly around yours to remind himself that this is real.

He almost misses his cue to begin reciting his vows, repeating after the minister almost robotically, staring into your eyes the entire time—the eyes of the only woman he ever wants to share the rest of his forever with.

As he speaks, snippets of memories flash past his eyes—when he first saw you, when he confessed, your first date, your first anniversary, when you moved in together, when you first made love, when he proposed.

It's a miracle that he manages to say 'I do' at the right time, and when he leans down to press his lips to yours in front of your family and friends, it just feels so right, like his entire life has lead up to this one moment.

"I love you," he murmurs, words for only your ears for the rest of his life.

"I love you, too," you reply, and Luhan leans back to take in everything, from your flushed cheeks to your dewy eyes, the white wedding gown you wear to the necklace clasped around your neck.

He wants to capture this moment and keep it forever.

...um... what the hell is this o_o

Please log in to read the full chapter