Kris - When You're Dared To Ask Him Out

EXO-M Scenarios
Please log in to read the full chapter

OMG EXO M WON BEST GROUP AWARD SPAZZINGGGG

requested by anon (tumblr)

"C'mon, you're not afraid, are you?"

You stared at your friend, wide-eyed beneath your glasses.

"Yes. I am absolutely terrified."

She sighed, rolling her eyes at you. "C'mon! You'll never know if you never try. Hey, if you ask him out, I'll buy you lunch for a month, alright? You've been crushing on this guy for, what, two years? Three?"

"Four and a half," you muttered.

"Exactly! So he has to know you by now!"

"But..."

"No buts! You're gonna do it!"

~*~*~*~*~

You sighed as you slammed your locker shut, adjusting the numerous books you held in your arms. It had been a week since your friend had dared you to ask out the guy you liked, and she had been pestering you ever since.

Usually you would have caved to her demands already, since she was a pretty pushy person and nothing bad ever happened when you did. But this time was different.

How could you possibly ask out Kris Wu?

Kris was the most popular guy in school—tall, good-looking, and captain of the basketball team. There was no way you could just go ask him out. He got confessions from girls on a weekly, if not daily, basis, and he rejected them all. You were absolutely certain that you would just join the ranks of girls who had been turned down.

You turned around, only to have your face be met with someone's chest.

"Ah, I'm so—"

"It's alright. I just needed to get to my locker."

That deep voice cut straight through you, rendering you unable to do much more than stammer and run off.

Kris, Kris, how am I supposed to ask you out if I can't even talk to you without being so nervous?

~*~*~*~*~

Kris watched you hurry off, an amused smirk on his face.

"Kris-ge! Are you coming with us?"

"In a minute, Tao. I need to get some stuff!"

"Aiyah, you always take so long. Kuai di!"

Kris rolled his eyes at the younger and finished getting his stuff before joining his friends.

You're such an interesting person...

~*~*~*~*~

"What exactly are we doing here?"

You followed your friend timidly, feeling oh so very out of place in the fancy cosmetics store.

"Getting you a makeover," she replied as she hurried around, grabbing pencils and tubes and containers of stuff that you couldn't even pronounce.

"But... I don't need one!" you exclaimed, self-consciously pushing your glasses up higher on the bridge of your nose.

"You need to change that uncaring attitude, mostly."

Your friend finished paying for the stuff and dragged you off again, this time to the bathroom.

"Why

Please log in to read the full chapter