Cuddle Time

EXO-M Scenarios
Please log in to read the full chapter

requested by im-just-barely-here (tumblr)

[re-uploaded]

Kris:

“You want me to what?”

Kris gave you the bishface and stared at you.

“Is it really so much to ask for? I like hugs, and… you know what, never mind.” You pouted and turned away from your boyfriend, crossing your arms over your chest.

You heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around you, uncrossing your own arms and placing his where yours used to be.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding. You can have all the hugs you want, alright?” he murmured into your ear, rocking you back and forth a little.

“Oh my god, gege’s smiling!”

The two of you turned and saw a dumbstruck Tao, who was holding out his iPhone in front of him.

“Tao…” Kris grumbled, glaring at the maknae.

“Buing buing! These pictures are going on the internet!”

You weren’t quite sure what Kris said before bolting after the black-haired boy, but it sounded something like ‘ing maknae.’

Luhan:

“Luhan, are you alright?” you asked.

“Yeah. Yeah. I’m fine. Yeah,” he mumbled, seemingly more to try and convince himself than anything else.

“You sure? It’s almost our turn to go on.” You jerked your head in the direction of the ride.

Luhan looked up at the Drop Tower, gulped audibly, and then looked back down. “Yeah. Sure.”

You didn’t quite agree with him, but didn’t push the subject either. “O…k then…”

He wasn’t alright.

The numerous times you looked over at Luhan, he was either silent and pale, screaming and pale, or just downright freaking out.

After the ride was over, he immediately latched himself onto you, burying his face on your shoulder. “I’m alive, right?”

You his hair gently, sighing. “Yes, Luhan, you’re alive. Next time, tell me that you’re afraid of heights.”

Xiumin:

You sat on your bed, watching one of EXO-M’s interviews. You hadn’t seen this one yet, and had been anticipating the broadcast ever since you had seen the fancams.

The six were standing in a line on the stage, wearing their shiny outfits. As usual, Minseok was in the middle (aka away from Kris and Tao, who were so much taller than he was.) He look

Please log in to read the full chapter