Luhan and Chanyeol - Teach Me How to… Kiss?

EXO-M Scenarios
Please log in to read the full chapter

this is a prize for chansoosoo, who was one of the winners of my fic contest last year OTL

There’s really no good way to broach the topic, you think, as you watch Luhan eat another sandwich from your seat across the table. Granted, you’re relatively used to his ridiculous facial expressions after watching them for somewhere over a decade, but it’s not something you’ll ever be desensitized to.

"So," you say, handing him a napkin and motioning to the corner of his mouth, where there’s a mayonnaise smear, "you know how I’ve got that date with Chanyeol next week, right?"

Luhan rolls his eyes, wiping the wrong side of his face. “You’ve only been talking about that every hour of the day.”

"Other side, Lu," you say, and he grimaces, dragging the napkin across his entire mouth. "But… I have a problem."

"My, oh my!" Luhan exclaims, wadding up the napkin and dropping it onto his place. "You have a problem? And you’re asking little old me?"

"Spare me," you grumble, "this is a real problem?"

"Tell your favorite ge,” he says, leaning forward, “what seems to be the problem?”

"First of all, you’re not my favorite ge,” you say, “and secondly… I’veneverkissedanyonebefore.”

The words come out in a rush, and Luhan quirks an eyebrow. “Pardon?”

"I’ve," you breathe in, deeply, "never kissed anyone before."

"What about that kid in fourth grade? The one who put gum in your hair?"

"That was on the cheek, it doesn’t count."

"What about me three weeks ago when we were experimenting getting drunk?"

"LU!"

"Sorry. But I mean, why are you telling me this?"

You give him a pointed look, and the myriad of expressions that cross his face as he attempts to figure out what you mean. It takes him several minutes, but

Please log in to read the full chapter