Chapter 47 - Won't leave

My Annoying and Arrogant boy!

When LJoe went out of the room, he proceeded to a place he knew you would go up to when he usually did this.

 

to the rooftop.

 

He was lying down on one of the benches and looked up at the sky. He was mad..... really mad. but he felt something else, and he knew what it was.

 

He can still remember the feeling of being betrayed. and he knew that was it. He looked up at the sky that was calmly looking down back it him. the fluffy white clouds were slowly and calmly moving, as if it was mocking him because of how mad he was and how his heart was about to give him a heart attack because of how it beat so fast.

Just seeing Kangjun when he transferred pissed him off enough, and now... Hyeri. the girl who betrayed him, the girl who seduced Kangjun, the girl who picked Kangjun, the girl who said she still loved him but ended up visting Kangjun.  The girl that he has so much hate for, She's going to be in this school for a whole month.

 

He put his arm on his eyes as he closed it. he breathed in and out to calm his self down. 

What would he do now, he'll obviously be suspended...

 

thinking about it, he'll like that more because he won't see them for a good few weeks. but he sighed, he knew you wouldn't like that and he knew, you would somehow try to make things better. Just like you always do. and now thinking about you, he wanted to hug you... so bad.

 

He missed the free hugs you gave him everytime he had troubles and everytime he felt a bit off. but you weren't here. you were probably sitting beside Kangjun, trying to concentrate on the class. or maybe you were trying to find him.

 

how he wished it was the latter. and as if his wish was heard, the door to the rooftop opened. He opened his eyes and sat up seeing you closing the door and then walking towards him, with two canned juices in your hands

"I knew you'd be here" You calmly said and then sat down beside him.

 

 

You looked at him and he looked back at you. 

"What?" He asked

 

you held out of the juices and he got it. you opened yours and drank it, then you looked at him again.

 

"Staring is rude" He said and looked back at you.

"Is your girlfriend is staring at you really rude?" You asked

 

a small smile formed onto his lips "I don't think so" he said

you smiled and then you put your juice down for a bit and spread your arms

 

"Free hug" You whispered

LJoe looked at you for a bit and then he pulled you closer and hugged you.

 

He burried his face onto your neck and inhaled your scent. he felt your hands brushing his hair ever so lightly.

 

"Byunghun-ah" you softly called with a voice full concern, a voice that's questioning, a voice that's very calming, and also a voice full of innocent love.

 

"mmhmmm?" he murmured, his face still buried onto your neck.

 

"Just know that even if you don't say anything, it's alright, but you do know I'll ask you some time anyway, right?' you said and he nodded. "but for now, you don't have to worry, cause I won't leave you alone... arasseo?" you said.

 

LJoe pulled away and the of you were now face to face.

"I'm happy to hear that" he said and leaned in

 

"now, don't get on Mrs. Yoo's nerves okay? she's just giving you detention because I told her to not suspended you, okay?" you asked and chuckled

"Yes ma'm" he said and closed the space between the two of you as he crashed his lips onto yours.