Chapter 38 - "Come with me"

My Annoying and Arrogant boy!

LJoe arrived at the cafe where the boys and Jisoo and Minji were at.  he sat down beside Niel and at that moment, he earned a hard hit on his head.

 

"YAH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!?" LJoe said

"It's all your fault she's not coming!" Niel said

"YEAH NOONA'S TOLD US WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Ricky said

 

"You know, nothing's wrong when she just talks to kangjun" Chunji said

"will you please listen to my side!" LJoe said

"Go on" Chunji said and leaned back

 

and he started to explain everything, as the boys listen to him, a smirk forming when LJoe said too much, including what he said that day on your bedroom.

------

You were walking alone at the park, bought yourself Ice cream and sat down to read a book you just bought at a bookstore nearby. you wanted to play but you were alone so you just bought it to read and to have something to do in the park. after a few hours, you got bored and your hurt from all the sitting so you decided to go walk a lot more. you wanted to go to the han river for some reason and so you did.

The others were walking their way to the Han river, they heard there would be a light show and they definitely wanted to see it.

 

"It would be nice if noona was here" Changjo said

"Yeah, I mean she's pretty cool" Ricky said

"If we can only bribe her with Ice cream like the first time we met" C.A.P said while niel sighed

 

LJoe was the only one walking behind everyone and he heard what all of them were saying, he sighed and put his earphones and phone out instead to busy his self with music while walking but one sentence prevented him from doing so.

 

"OMO!!" Niel said and stopped, everyone also stopped.

"Wae?" C.A.P asked

"That's minah... right?" Niel pointed out and you were at the other side of the street, walking with earphones on your ear.

"You're right" Jisoo said and shouted your name.

 

"She can't hear you~" Minji said and crossed the street then she suddenly hugged you

"Omo" you said and immediately turned around, taking off your earphones "Minji" you said, your eyes wide.

 

just then, everyone stated appearing

"Are you by yourself?" C.A.P asked and you blinked

"NOONAAAAAA" Ricky shouted and then hugged you

 

you just blinked but you ruffled his hair

"What are you all doing here?' you asked and they explained.

"Ah... arasseo... Well, I'll be going" you said and carefully peaked at LJoe who was at the talking to Chunji.

 

you gave all of them a smile and then walked away

"NOONA!!!! NOONAAAAAAAA" Ricky said

LJoe looked your way only to see you walking away and not paying attention to them calling you. He sighed and scratched his head *aish this is my fault* he thought.

 

"MINAH~" Minji shouted and was about to ran after you when LJoe held her back.

"Stay here!" LJoe said and let go off of Minji

"What do you mean stay here, She's goi---" Minji stopped when LJoe walked after you instead.

 

you were walking your way, biting your lip as you hear them calling you. of course you wanted to go with them but what was the point of going with them and have fun when your energy was weirdly draining everytime you see LJoe who was ignoring you.

you sighed and walked faster when a hand grabbed your wrist.

 

you looked back and it was LJoe. your eyes widened and you thought he was gonna bring you to the group but he dragged you with him. "Come with me" he said, his hands, making sure not to let go of you.

 

the group who was watching the two of you disappear slowly smiled at each other.

"He's finally doing something!" Chunji said and chuckled