Chapter 41 - Gift

My Annoying and Arrogant boy!

it was christmas eve and you and your mother were eating a lot.

 

"aaaahhhh eomma I'm full!" you pouted

"ayyy being full is not so good when it's christmas~ my love for food" she said and ate another seving of spagetti.

 

you were drinking your juice when your phone made a sound. 

you stood up and went to the living room to check it out. your eyes widened when you saw 21 messages on it.

 

you opened it up and look through the names, making sure to just read those who were close to you and read the others later on.

There messages from Jisoo, Minji, Chunji, Ricky, C.A.P, Changjo, Niel, and there was the name where you suddenly smiled. it was L.Joe's message.

 

you opened it up and read it.

"Minah~ go to your balcony. I'll be waiting" the message said

you looked at the time when it was sent and it was 15mins ago!

 

your eyes widened and you immediately went back to the kitchen, grabbed a plate of spagetti and cake and two glasses of juice.

"where do you think you're going missy?" Your mom asked

"Uhmmmm, Byunghunnie want's to see me" you sheepishly smiled, thinking that she won't let you.

"OH!! Arasseo arasseo faster!" she said and giggled like a teen

"eeehhh, I'll be upstairs mom" you said and walked away.

 

your mom just chuckled and continued to eat.

-----

you opened the door of you room and placed the food that was on the tray in your study table.

you then proceeded to the balcony door and opened it. you went out and saw LJoe sipping his coke on his own balcony.

he suddenly looked up and smiled "ayyy took you so long"

"Mianhae" you said and then looked away.

 

you heard LJoe moving and you looked back, he was climbing his way to your balcony.

when he made it, he looked at you and then smiled.

 

"errrmmmm, I have food inside, do you want some?' you asked and he just nodded.

 

the two of you were sitting and eating the meal you got and was talking comfortably to each other.

"so, when will you bring your gifts to the boys?" you asked

"maybe tomorrow" he said and you nodded, and then it was suddenly silent.

 

"uhmmm, what about you?" he asked

"tomorrow too" you said and ate the cake.

 

"uhmmmm, minah" he called

"hmm?" you looked at him

"I have something for you" he said and then zipped his thick jacket down to reveal a box inside.

 

you suddenly laugh "So that's why you looked fat" 

"On second thought... I won't give this to you" he said and rolled his eyes

"arasseo arasseo, I was kidding" you said and then smiled.

 

LJoe handed you the box and you smiled at him. you opened the box and then it showed a jacket.

"I purposely asked you yester if you were cold just to give you a hint" LJoe said

"aaaahh~ so that's why." you chuckled

"yup and you were actually thinking I would give you mine" LJoe said and did a mehrong.

"pfffft." you said and stood up

"Don't lose that, okay? that's pretty expensive and I have one myself too." LJoe said and took off one layer of his clothing [since it was wonter] just to show you he also had one for his self.

[A/N: Can't find a good photo but here, proof that teen top has it... but for this story, only LJoe has it --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr48M9Ku0RM ]

 

you laughed when you saw he was wearing the same thing.

"It's pretty comfortable and looks cool too so it's what I thought of buying you" LJoe said

"pfffHAHAHA what is this, a couple jacket or something?" you asked

"I know we're not so don't even think of that" LJoe said and looked away, blushing.

 

since you were too busy admiring the jacket, you didn't see his reaction but your smile grew wider.

"Thank you Byunghunnie, I appreaciate it so much" you said with your soft voice.

 

LJoe looked up and saw you smiling at him.

He cleared his throat and looked away again, when you spoke.

"And because of that, I have something for you too" you said and stood up then wen't to your closet.

 

LJoe heard the sound of plastics and paper bag being moved then he heard your voice.

"gotcha" you said and stood up and hid it behind your back.

 

"Don't be too surprised, okay?" you said and he nodded.

you gave him the box that was wrapped with a gift wrapper and he immediately opened it up. his eys widened a little too much when he saw what you bought him.

 

\

 

He looked at you with wide, round eyes and too amazed to talk.

"aish I know I'm such an amazing person" you said and chuckled

 

he then looked back at it and then to you "is this seriously for me or are you trolling?" He asked

"Would I let you open it if it's not?' you asked with him a smile.

"I--" LJoe paused and took one out.

"You should try it on, if it doesn't fit, I have the reciept, let's change it" You said

 

LJoe tried it on and it fits perfectly.

"I knew it'll fit" you smiled at him.

 

LJoe looked at you and then you simply shrugged and then smiled. He sighed and then a smile formed. 

"Aish chincha" LJoe said and then grabbed your arm.

 

he pulled you near him and then hugged you tight.

"I swear if you buy me something this expensive again, I'll buy you something more expensive" He said just beside your ears and you can feel his breathe brushing into your ear and neck.

 

"N-no need, I just--" You stopped and swallowed hard

"You just?" he said, not pushing you away but still hugging you.

"I... Just thought since it's my first gift to you, it should be something special" you said

"anything is special in it's own way" LJoe said and finally let you go and then looked into your eyes

 

 

"especially when it's from you" he said and smiled

you looked back at him and he just let out a quiet chuckle. you cannot stop it now so you smiled back at him.

----------------

ppyong~