Chapter 36 - Watching you from afar

My Annoying and Arrogant boy!

A/N: Okay, I'm so sorry. it's really pissing me off that I'm so lazy to update during the past months. I just didn't know what happened, the thought of going online tires me. but I'm fine now and okay here I am updating this story. I am so sorry everyone, I will try to update again everyday like how I used to do it on my past stories.

now because I didn't get to update for three months, I have to write my christmas, new year and valentines chappies here somewhere~

but this chappy will be a really short one (i think)

---------

another week has passed and nothing seemed to change. 

LJoe can't stop his self from saying hurtful things that will make you feel all guilty and feel bad. the two of you weren't talking to each other anymore, but you were very determined to get everything back to normal.

 

You sent him messages at time. things like if he was running late, sometimes you also reminded him what the homeworks were. and sometimes, his mom would call you to hang out and you'll give him proper food instead of how it used to be. instead of giving him juice when he wanted iced tea, you gave him what he wanted, just so he'll feel that you weren't giving up.

 

"So minah, what has our byunghunnie been doing at school?" She asked

"Oh... uhmmm, well, he's been  quiet" you said and looked at LJoe who was silently watching the tv show.

 

*of course I've been quiet you dumb girl, you're the only one I talk to at school* LJoe thought

"I kind of noticed that too" His mom said and looked at you and LJoe 

 

You gave her a small smile and stood "I'm gonna leave now Mrs. Lee, I have to buy something mom was asking me" 

"Oh okay~" she said and then looked at LJoe "Byunghun, go with Minah, it'll be really dangerous later for her" She said.

 

LJoe didn't speak but he stood up and zipped his jacket and walking to the door without any word. his mom then looked at you and smiled "tell him to speak even a bit" She said 

 

you smiled and bowed then walked out of the door with byunghun waiting outside.

"bye bye Mrs. Lee" you bowed once again and she waved, closing the front door.

 

you walked beside LJoe and looked at him " errrmmm I'm going to the mini grocery store this way" you pointed 

he just nodded and went the other way

 

"Hey, I just said it's this way" you softly said

he stopped, turned around to look at you and spoke "do you really think I'll go?" he asked, his tone was very straight.

"Oh I thought you finally--- well, nevermind, I'm sorry" you sighed and then walked to the other direction, not bothering to look back.

 

LJoe stood there for a bit until you were two streets away from him, and that's when he started to follow you.

You arrived at the mini grocery store and bought things your mother asked you while LJoe was watching you through the glass window while he was standing at the other side of the street.

 

Of course he just told you he wasn't going but he wanted to. he didn't want people, especially those weird ahjusshi's at night to harass you when you're on your way home, it was getting darker and darker if you look at it.

 

and he kind of hated it that you didn't force him to come with you? where was the annoying girl he knew? or maybe you were finally giving up on him?

 

he shook his head *no it can't be, she can't be giving up, right?* he asked his self and sighed

 

"this is all your fault Lee Byunghun, what's so hard about talking to her nicely. eat your pride once in a while." He told his self. he straightened up when he saw you walk out of the store and immediately walk the other way. 

 

he slowly walk so you wouldn't notice him following you. he sighed when he saw you struggling with four bags.

*you're such a loser Lee Byunghun* he told his self.